剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
对吧 罗斯孟德姑妈
Don't we, Aunt Rosamond?
非常完美
Quite perfect.
不知你可否安排我们的男仆威廉
Is there any chance you might take our footman
做你的勤务兵
William, for your servant?
我可以动用点关系 把他调到你那边
I can pull some strings, get him transferred to your lot.
您若希望如此 我当然乐意
If you'd like me to, of course,
但我不能保证他的安全
but I can't promise to keep him safe.
我明白 但你对他起码能有个照应
I know, but he'd have someone looking out for him.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
朗 你还好吗 老伙计
Lang, are you all right, old chap?
没事的 伙计
Come, come, man.
情况没那么糟糕
Things can't be as bad as all that.
-卡森 -朗先生 你怎么了
- Carson? - Mr Lang, what's happened?
老爷
Sir...
我不必跟着这些军官们...
The general and all these officers...
重回战场打仗吧
I don't have to go back with them, do I?
-我可不能回去啊 老爷 -不用
- Because... I can't, sir. - No.
-老爷 上将在等您 -失陪
- The general is looking for you, my lord. - Excuse me.
荣登贵府 不胜荣幸
It's been a great pleasure.
如果我上前线之前来不及见你
If I don't see you again before I have to go back,
一定要注意安全
be safe.
你也是
You, too.
进去吧
Come inside.
敬礼
Up!
给 咱们该喝一杯了
Here. We've earned it.
那你打算拿他怎么办
So, what will you do with him?
布兰森还是朗
Branson or Lang?
不是朗先生
Not Mr Lang.
他是病了 但并非坏人
He isn't well, but he's not a bad man.
是啊 但他不适合待在唐顿
No, not at all, but he doesn't belong at Downton.
我指的是布兰森先生
I meant, Mr Branson.
这件事需要谨慎处理 休斯太太
Hm, it's a delicate business, Mrs Hughes.
我们有必要将此事上报♥警♥局 引起轰动
Would we really be right to tell the police and cause a furore
给自己府上添乱吗
and bring a riot down on our heads?
就因为他想往别人头上泼污水
And all because he wanted to pour a pot of slop over a man's head.
听你的措词
From your phrasing,
我猜你想要的答案是"没必要"
I gather the answer you want from me is no.
报♥警♥有好处吗 休斯太太
Would it help, Mrs Hughes?
我想问的是有没有好处
That's all I'm asking. Would it help?
布兰森先生去哪儿了
Where's Mr Branson?
卡森先生把他赶回他的小屋反省去了
Mr Carson sent him back to his cottage to stew in his own juice.
我们明早能见到你吗 威廉
Will we see you in the morning, William,
-给你送行 -可以啊
- to wish you luck? - Oh, yes.
不过我现在就有话想说
But I've got something I'd like to say now,
-希望你们别介意 -先别说
- if you don't mind. - Don't. Not yet.
他们早晚会知道的
They must know sooner or later.
我和黛西...
Daisy and I...
要结婚了
are going to be married.
真的吗 什么时候啊
You never are! When?
战争结束以后
After the war.
我恐怕等不了那么久
I'm not sure I can wait that long.
看来我本想说的话可以省了 朗先生
I see what I had planned to say is already superfluous, Mr Lang.
你想在我前面了
You got there before me.
卡森先生 我让你失望了
I've let you down, Mr Carson,
对此我表示抱歉
for that, I'm sorry.
是我们让你失望了
We let you down.
你还不该工作 我早该注意到的
You weren't suited for work and I should have spotted that.
你可以领到两个月的工钱
You'll have two months' wages
也请把你的情况告诉我们
and please tell us how you get on.
等你准备再找工作的时候
And, when you're ready for work again,
我一定会为你写推荐信
you may rely on a good report from me.
您真周到
That's kind.
谢谢
Thank you.
威廉能来侍奉晚餐真好
It was nice of William to serve tonight.
他不必那么做的
He didn't have to.
我会安排他给马修做勤务兵
I'm going to arrange for him to be Matthew's servant.
但愿那样他能安全些
With any luck, it'll keep him out of trouble.
马修和玛丽相处很自然 你注意到了吗
Matthew and Mary looked so natural together. Did you notice?
有说有笑的
Talking and laughing.
不过拉维尼娅应该是个好姑娘
But I suppose Lavinia is a nice girl.
亲爱的 我们曾做过美梦 但那已成为过去
We've dreamed a dream, my dear, but now it's over.
战前 这个世界沉浸在美梦之中
The world was in a dream before the war,
但现在梦被惊醒 该面对现实了
but now it's woken up and said goodbye to it.
我们也该醒醒了
And so must we.
我会留在唐顿
I'll stay at Downton
直到你同意和我私奔
until you want to run away with me.
下集预告
我是不是该问问
Am I to see if
理查德·卡莱尔爵士
Sir Richard Carlisle has a younger brother?
是否有个比他还有钱的弟弟
One who's even richer than he is?
亲爱的 你这是怎么了
Darling, what's the matter with you?
我是站在你这边的
I'm on your side.
那就支持我啊
Then be on my side.
如果我在这里得不到赏识
If I am not appreciated here,
我会另谋高就 发挥自己的作用
I will seek some other place where I will make a difference.
好啊
Good.
玛丽 我虽身为女人
I am a woman, Mary,
但只要愿意 也能做男人之事
I can be as contrary as I choose.
当心点 贝茨先生
Watch yourself, Mr Bates.
现在是托马斯主事了
Thomas is in charge now.
咱们不需要带其他人手
We don't need anyone with us.
中士就没带
The sergeant as always don't.
马修失踪了
Matthew's missing.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表