剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
走吧
Come on.
布兰森 都妥当了吗
Everything all right, Mr Branson?
休斯太太 应该没问题
I think so, Mrs Hughes.
致茜珀小姐
原谅我
布兰森先生在哪
Where's Mr Branson?
刚端了汤上去 怎么了
He's just taken up the soup. Why?
你看
Read that.
"此刻我应该已经被捕 但我并不后悔
'They'll have arrested me by now, but I'm not sorry.'
是那混♥蛋♥咎由自取"
'The bastard had it coming to him.'
-慌慌张张干什么呢 -看看
- What in God's name? - Read this.
-他现在在哪里 -天啊
- Where is he now? - Oh, my God.
对于你痛失勤务兵之事 我深表遗憾
I'm sorry to hear about your servant.
是啊 只叹他死于肺炎 而非战死
Yes. Pneumonia not a bullet.
别拦我
No!
听我的
Yes.
确实不幸
I don't envy you.
一个称职的勤务兵能助你打胜仗
A decent servant can change your war.
快到楼下去
Get downstairs now!
好了好了 你不必这样粗暴吧
All right, all right! There's no need to be so rough.
为阻止你杀人 就必须如此
There's every need to stop a murder!
杀人 你们说什么呢 杀什么人
Murder? What do you mean, 'murder'?
你刚刚不是正要刺杀上将吗
You were going to assassinate the general!
杀上将 哪有这回事
Kill the general? I was not.
我本来想把那盆东西倒他一身
I was going to throw that lot all over him.
这是什么东西
What is it?
油 墨水 一点牛粪
Oil and ink and a bit of a cowpat,
再混些变酸的牛奶
all mixed with sour milk.
他得去洗个澡 还没到准备棺材的份
He'd have needed a bath right enough, but not a coffin.
我以为你把汤端上去了
I thought you'd taken the soup up,
可却留在餐具室里
but you left it in the pantry.
只能用这个了 虽然没有高温消毒
We'll use this. It's not been heated,
但管不了那么多了
but the hell with that!
我们稍后再商量怎么处置你
And we'll decide what happens to you later!
这事再说 现在怎么办
Never mind later, what about now?
晚宴该怎么继续
How do we keep this dinner going?
卡森先生 我去侍奉吧 我不介意
I'll serve, Mr Carson. I don't mind.
谁知以后我是否还能有这等机会
And who knows when I'll have the chance again.
汤是怎么回事 端上来又端走了
What was going on with the soup? It came. It went.
老爷不必担心
Nothing to worry about, my lord.
布兰森身体不适
Branson was taken ill,
威廉自愿最后侍奉老爷一次
so William volunteered to be footman, one last time.
老爷您不会介意吧
You don't mind, do you?
当然不介意 他倒真是好心
Oh, not a bit. It's very kind of him.
我家的男仆威廉明日便要远赴军营
Our footman, William, is leaving us tomorrow to join his regiment.
因此未着制♥服♥
That's why he's not in livery.
年轻人 你是府上乃至国家的光荣
You're a credit to this house and this country, young man.
最有魅力的制♥服♥莫过于戎装
There is no livery so becoming as a uniform.
是 长官
Sir.
罗斯孟德夫人 玛丽
Lady Rosamund, Mary,
以及在座的各位 都对拉维尼娅关照有加
all of you, have been so kind to Lavinia.
那是自然 我们大家都想多了解斯维尔小姐
Well, naturally we're all curious to know more of Miss Swire,
毕竟她日后要成为唐顿的女主人
if she is to reign over Downton as queen.
天啊 您不是发现什么不可告人的秘密了吧
Dear me. I hope you haven't unearthed anything too fearful.
这事你还是问玛丽吧
You must ask Mary.
有件事我还不太清楚
One thing I am still not quite clear about.
你不在的时候 将由谁来掌管唐顿
Who precisely is in charge of Downton when you're not here?
经过考虑 我认为较为妥当的安排
I've given it some thought, sir, and it seems to be only fair
是由卡劳利夫人和格兰瑟姆夫人
that Mrs Crawley and Lady Grantham
来共同承担这份责任
should share that responsibility.
不错 说得好
Capital. Well said.
事实上 我对于今日的唐顿之行颇为满意
The fact is I have been more than gratified by my visit here today
另外也感谢卡劳利上尉的悉心安排
and I thank Captain Crawley for arranging it.
没错
Hear, hear.
国难当头
You are all to be praised
各位的表现均值得嘉奖
for your response to our national crisis,
但通过交谈 我听取了一些意见
but I've been talking and I've been listening.
我认为在座当中
And I feel there is one among you
有一位的慷慨奉献险些被埋没了
whose generosity is in danger of going unremarked.
她对伤员的日常护理及需求
It seems the daily cares and needs of the patients
给予了低调而高效的处理
are being dealt with, quietly and efficiently,
那就是伊迪丝小姐
by Lady Edith.
起码军官们是这么向我反映的
Or that's what the officers tell me.
所以让我们举杯
So, let us raise our glasses
祝她身体健康
and drink her health.
-敬伊迪丝 -亲爱的
- Edith. - Darling.
敬伊迪丝小姐
Lady Edith.
敬亲爱的伊迪丝
Edith, dear.
我们不是恋人关系 从来都不是
We were never lovers, not ever.
你什么都不必解释
You don't have to explain anything.
-起码没必要对我说 -但想我告诉你
- Not to me. - But I want to.
是这样的
You see...
我父亲欠了理查德·卡莱尔爵士不少钱
My father owed Sir Richard Carlisle a lot of money.
足以使他破产
Enough to bankrupt him.
只要你向理查德爵士提供大臣的罪证
And Sir Richard offered to waive the debt,
他就同意将债务一笔勾销
if you gave him the evidence of the ministers' guilt?
爸爸吓坏了
Papa was terrified
而我知道自己能潜进叔叔的办公室找到证据
and I knew I could get into my uncle's office and find the proof.
怎么了
What is it?
他当时威胁说要全都告诉你
He threatened to tell you all about it
结果现在我还是说了
and now I've told you anyway.
我叔叔有罪
My uncle was guilty.
他们全都有罪
They all were.
那件事不是理查德爵士捏造的
Sir Richard didn't make it up.
我相信你
I believe you.
但我那么做不是为了揭发他们
But that's not why I did it.
我完全是为了救爸爸于水火
It was entirely to save Papa from ruin.
我进去看看准备得怎么样了
I'll just go in and check that everything is ready.
你为我准备好照片了吗
Have you got that picture for me?
准备好了
I might have.
因为...
Because...
你也知道我要问你什么 所以...你愿意吗
You know what I'm going to ask you, so... will you?
威廉 你太冲动了
William, you're not sure.
你肯定还没想好
You can't be sure.
我想好了
I am sure.
她也想好了 是吧 黛西
And so is she, aren't you, Daisy?
你不是跟我说 正盼着他向你求婚吗
Isn't this just what you told me you hoped would happen?
这简直像个童话故事
It's like a fairy story.
这是真的吗 黛西 我们...
Is she right, Daisy? Are...
我们算是订婚了吗
Are we engaged?
你要是答应嫁给我
Because if we are,
那不管将来发生什么事 我都能应付
I know I can tackle whatever may come.
那你放心去吧
Go on, then.
威廉
William?
你想上去吗
Do you want to go up top?
上将要走了 卡森先生希望大家都去送客
The general is leaving and Mr Carson likes a full complement.
不 黛西 你不能去
No, Daisy. Not you.
有些规矩没有因战争而改变
The war has not changed everything.
上将就要走了
The general is just about to leave.
恐怕没空过来了
I'm afraid he doesn't have time to come in here.
希望一切都很成功
I hope it's all been a success.
老夫人说 你有关于拉维尼娅的事要告诉我
Cousin Violet said you had something to say to me about Lavinia.
是什么事
What is it?
我完全不懂她的意思
I haven't the slightest idea.
那我就放心了
What a relief.
听她的意思 你发现了什么骇人的丑闻
She was hinting you had uncovered some horrid stain.
我只发现她是个迷人的女孩
The only evidence I've uncovered is that she's a charming person.
如此高的褒奖
What a testimonial.
其实我们两人很像
The truth is we're very much alike,
所以我自然认为她很完美
so naturally I think she's perfect.
我们都这么觉得
We all do.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表