剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
不用了 我取过酱汁了
Thank you but I already have some.
错了错了 快给我
No, no. Give that to me.
非常抱歉 小姐
I do apologise, my lady.
朗先生 拿...
Mr Lang, get a cl-
卡森 卡森 怎么了
Carson. Carson, what's the matter?
没事的卡森 不会有事的
Now, Carson, it's all right. Everything will be fine.
伊迪丝 跟布兰森开车
Edith, go with Branson
去接克拉克森上校来
and fetch Major Clarkson.
我会给他打电♥话♥说明情况
I'll telephone and explain what's happend.
我裙子还脏着呢
What about my dress?
伊迪丝去找件外套披着 来
Edith we'll get you a coat. Come.
医生赶到之前 茜玻可以先照顾他
Sybil will know what to do until the doctor comes.
等着瞧吧 我们宅子里从不沉闷
You'll find there's never a dull moment in this house.
我和茜玻小姐扶他上楼
Lady Sybil and I will take him upstairs.
休斯太太给我们带路 麻烦了
Mrs Hughes will show us the way, please.
-我能帮忙 -我来吧 我懂这个
- I can help. - No, let me. I know what I'm doing.
没这个必要 小姐
I'm sure that's not necessary, my lady.
-卡森 别叫我小姐 -朗先生
- It's not my lady now, Carson. - Mr Lang.
-我是卡劳利护士 -朗先生
- It's Nurse Crawley. - Mr Lang.
安娜 艾瑟尔 晚餐只能交给你们了
Anna and Ethel, I must trust the dinner to you.
第一道菜是上完了
I'd say the first course is a thing of the past.
那就清理 上热菜
Then clear and lay the hot plates.
黛西 你去端牛肉和配菜
Daisy, you fetch the beef and the rest of it.
安娜 只能你上酒了
And Anna, you'll have to serve the wine.
朗先生 清理去吧
Mr Lang, you can clear up the mess.
-我来吧 -不用
- I'll do that. - There's no need.
-我不介意 -那谢谢了
- I don't mind. - I thank you.
朗先生 你还是下楼去吧
Mr Lang, you'd better go downstairs.
克拉克森给他做了检查
Well, Clarkson's seen him.
能肯定不是心脏病发作 不过他也需要休息
It's definitely not a heart attack but he does need rest.
他工作得太辛苦了
He's working much too hard.
他至少也得让女仆来
For a start he's just got to let the maids
侍奉进餐
serve in the dining room.
说得对
Quite right.
现在是战争时期
There is a war.
就连卡森也得做些牺牲了
Even Carson has to make sacrifices.
可怜的朗 活像是被蛇吓呆了的兔子
Poor Lang. He looked like a rabbit in front of a snake.
我真想不通
I don't understand it.
我遇见他时觉得他挺可靠的
He seemed so solid when I met him,
甚至可以说不苟言笑 这会儿却紧张兮兮的
even taciturn, now he's a bundle of nerves.
我听到你跟马修说关于军团的事了
I heard what you said to Matthew about the regiment.
大家都知道我自讨没趣的事
Everyone else knows what a fool I made of myself,
怎么就不能告诉他呢
why shouldn't he?
我不觉得你自讨没趣 这还不够吗
I don't think you're a fool. Isn't that enough?
不够
No.
或许这就该够了 可却并非如此
Maybe it should be but it isn't.
你还好吧 朗先生
Are you all right, Mr Lang?
你不太好 对吗
You're not, are you?
我见过弹震症
I've seen shell shock before, you know.
指一战中 在前线服役士兵患的一种心理创伤
我有个弟弟也得了
I had a brother with it.
还是我最疼爱的弟弟呢
My favourite brother, as it happens.
我也是他最喜欢的姐姐
And I was his favourite too.
他们又把他送回前线 结果他送了命
They sent him back and he's dead now.
他们不肯送我回去
They won't send me back.
在他们看来我已经是废人了
I'm a goner as far as they're concerned.
-你现在还不该工作 -我必须工作
- You shouldn't be working yet. - I must work.
除此之外 我不知道还能做什么
I don't know what to do else.
我必须工作...
I have to work...
朗先生 我以为你上去了呢
Mr Lang. I thought you'd gone up.
他想赶快把制♥服♥挂好 免得弄皱了
He wanted to hang up the livery before it got creased.
那我们下次再说晚餐的事吧
Well, we can discuss the dinner another time.
晚安了
I'll say good night.
-晚安 休斯太太 -晚安
- Good night, Mrs Hughes. - Good night.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
多谢您关心 小姐 但这合适吗
That's very kind of you, my lady, but do you think you should?
希望我不会因此名节不保
Let's hope my reputation will survive it.
请不必拘礼
And rest easy, please.
我听说不太严重
I gather it isn't too serious.
我真是太糊涂了 小姐
Oh, I've been very stupid, my lady.
那么慌手慌脚的
I let myself get flustered.
我认为那十分不专业
I regard that as highly unprofessional.
绝不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
你可别对自己太苛刻了
You mustn't be too hard on yourself.
扫了理查德爵士的兴 我特别抱歉
I was particularly sorry to spoil things for Sir Richard,
-毕竟他是您请的客人 -别这么说
- knowing he was a guest of yours. - Don't be.
我看他还觉得挺有趣呢
I think he found it all quite exciting.
他会常来做客吗
Will we be seeing a lot of him?
我说不好 或许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
那卡劳利上尉呢
And Captain Crawley...
他喜欢这样的变化吗
is he happy with the changes, so to speak?
我能给您句忠告吗 小姐
May I give you one piece of advice, my lady?
把你的心里话告诉他
Tell him what's in your heart.
如果你依然爱他 要让他知道
If you still love him, let him know.
即使他阵亡 这不无可能 你也不会觉得遗憾
Then even if he's killed, and he may be, you won't be sorry.
可如果你不说 可能会抱撼终身
But if you don't tell him you could regret it all your life long.
那斯维尔小姐呢
And what about Miss Swire?
斯维尔小姐
Well...Miss Swire.
难道有哪个头脑清醒的男人还会选她不选你吗
As if any man in his right mind could prefer Miss Swire to you.
抱歉 小姐 我不知道您在这儿
Oh, I'm so sorry, my lady. I didn't know you were in here.
我正要走呢 卡森在给我增添自信呢
I was just going. Carson's been boosting my confidence.
我倒从没觉得她还缺了自信
That's something I'd never have thought she was short of.
那你呢 长官
What about you, sir?
你战前是做什么的
What did you do before the war started?
在牛津读书
I was up at Oxford.
但我一直只打算去务农
But I only ever planned to farm.
种种田 打打猎
Farm and shoot.
打野味 钓钓鱼
And hunt and fish.
还有很多我再也做不成的事
And everything I'll never do again.
这还不一定呢 长官
You don't know that, sir.
毒气致盲也有渐渐好转的病例
We've had cases of gas blindness that's wearing off.
只是个例
Rare cases.
而且也比我好得快多了
And much sooner than this.
你撒谎哄我对我毫无用处
It doesn't help me to be lied to, you know.
我完了
I'm finished.
我宁可面对也不想逃避
And I'd rather face it than dodge it.
我该走了
I'd better go.
-罗斯孟德在哪 -在你母亲那里
- Where's Rosamond? - She's with your mama.
想劝她接受理查德爵士
Trying to talk her into the idea of Sir Richard.
听你口气像是不想她接受似的
You don't sound very enthusiastic.
你就想吗
Are you?
我们休息片刻 行吗
Can we stop for a minute?
-你不是累了吧 -不累 只是热了
- Don't tell me you're tired. - I'm not tired, I'm hot.
这件花呢的衣服太厚了
This tweed is too thick.
比起散步 看上去更适合打猎
It looks more suited to shooting than walking.
我为度这个周末特地赶做的
I had it made for the weekend.
我还以为一定会有打猎呢
I didn't know there was a difference.
这不要紧
It doesn't matter.
这话就像有钱人说钱不要紧
That's like the rich who say money doesn't matter.
要是你没钱 就要紧了
It matters enough when you haven't got it.
我知道你不在乎我们的繁文缛节
I know you don't care about our silly rules.
这一点你一直说得很明白
You're always very clear on that score.
你说的好像我很粗鲁 希望不是如此
You make me sound rude and I hope I'm not that.
我想学会怎么得体地做事
I mean to learn how to do things properly
我相信你能给我很多帮助
and I'm sure you could help me a lot.
但他们说我白手起家 我倒不觉得丢人
But I'm not ashamed of being what they call a self-made man.
反引以为豪
I'm proud of it.
你说这些话是为了试探我吗
Is the point of all this to test me in some way?
或许吧
Maybe.
我大胆新潮的观念是不是令你震惊
Are you shocked by my bold and modern values?
理查德爵士 你可高看自己了
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表