剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
How long?
不好说 但不用担心
Hard to say. But don't worry.
离婚中期判决就算板上钉钉了
The decree nisi means we're safe.
终审判决只不过是个形式
The decree absolute's only a formality.
我只是对巨大的代价感到遗憾
I'm just sorry it cost so much.
她可以把我的衣服鞋子都拿走
She could've had my shoes and the shirt off my back,
只要她能永远离开就行
if it would only make her go away for good.
她已经离开了
She's gone now.
在大家各有麻烦的时候
I suppose I could feel guilty in my happiness...
我也许该对自己的幸福有种罪恶感
knowing the troubles they're all facing back at home.
可换言之 这让我更加懂得感恩
But in another way, it only makes me more grateful.
我们祈祷吧
Let's pray.
我们一起来祈祷吧
Let's pray together.
别担心 老夫人会想出些办法的
Don't worry. The old lady'll sort something out
她是已经下定决心了
now she's got the bit between her teeth.
我没担心 不是那种担心
I'm not worried. Not in that way.
我就是为威廉感到难过 没别的
I feel sorry for William, that's all.
当然了 我们都为他难过
Well, of course you do. We all do.
我猜你现在应该挺欣慰吧
I expect you're glad now
给他留了那点幻想
that you let him have his little daydream.
不 我一点也不欣慰
No, I'm not glad.
我觉得自己胡说八道地欺骗了他
I feel I've led him up the garden path with all that nonsense,
我觉得很羞愧
and I'm ashamed.
我觉得太羞愧了
I'm so ashamed.
你们好
Hello?
是贝茨太太吗 你又想干什么
Mrs Bates, isn't it? What do you want?
别这么有敌意 帕特莫太太
Don't sound inhospitable, Mrs Patmore.
我记得这宅子是很友好的
When I've only ever known a welcome in this house.
对的 是部长
Yes, yes...the Minister!
还有别的弗林特夏尔侯爵吗
Well, how many Marquesses of Flintshire are there?
对 哦
Yes, oh!
这到底是用来通讯的还是折磨人的啊
Is this an instrument of communication or torture?
什么 你好
What... Hello?
小瘦子吗
Shrimpie?
对的 我是你维奥莱特姨母
Yes, it's Aunt Violet.
对的 很好...
Yes, very well, very...
好 那苏珊呢
Ye... And Susan?
是 很好
Ye... Oh, good.
很好 那我就不拐弯抹角了 亲爱的
Good, I won't beat about the bush, dear.
我们认识利兹综合医院的哪位董事吗
Whom might we know on the board of Leeds General infirmary?
不好意思 这事可没完
Excuse me, it is not settled.
至少我可没说你可以
It wasn't settled by me
回到这里又和这荡♥妇♥在一起
that you'd come back here and take up with your floozy again.
我可不记得我同意过这事
As far as I recall, that was never settled.
你是怎么知道他回来了的
How did you find out he was here?
你当然想知道了
Wouldn't you like to know?
这有什么意义吗 直说你到底想要什么好了
What does it matter? Just say what you want. Spit it out.
你以为你能占我便宜
You thought you'd got the better of me.
-但你错了 -我从没有...
- But you were wrong. - I never...
我还是要把这事卖♥♥出去
I'm going to sell my story, anyway,
就是关于玛丽小姐 关于那位土耳其的先生
about Lady Mary, about the Turkish gentleman,
还有关于这位史密斯小姐...
about Miss Smith here...
这跟我没有半点关系
It's got nowt to do with me.
我听说可不是这样
Well, that's not what I heard.
你保证过
You gave your word.
我给了你钱而你做了保证
I gave you the money and you gave me your word.
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
我骗你的
I was lying.
如果我没有回到唐顿 回到安娜身边
If I hadn't come back to Downton, back to Anna,
你会遵守我们的协议吗
would you have stuck to our agreement?
这我们永远都说不好了 对吧
Well, we'll never know now, will we?
你不过是因为我的幸福而愤怒
You're angry because I'm happy.
也许吧
Maybe.
但你也幸福不了多久了
But you won't be happy long.
你能送我去医院吗
Can you drive me to the hospital?
这边不需要你吗 我已经送玛丽小姐过去了
Aren't you needed here? I've already taken Lady Mary down.
我知道 我想在克劳利上尉到时陪着她
I know. I want to be with her when Captain Crawley arrives.
我离开这边一会儿也没什么关系
They can manage without me here for a while.
她还爱着他吗
Is she still in love with him?
我不想谈论这件事
I don't want to talk about it.
为什么 因为我是个司机吗
Why? Because I'm the chauffeur?
不 因为她是我的姐姐
No, because she's my sister.
你们很擅长隐藏感情对吧
You're good at hiding your feelings, aren't you?
你们这些人都是
All of you.
比我们擅长得多
Much better than we are.
也许吧 但我们仍然有感情
Perhaps. But we do have feelings.
别以为我们没有
And don't make the mistake of thinking we don't.
你们执行了弗林特夏尔老爷的指令吗
And has Lord Flintshire's order been acted on?
是的 救护车在等着了
It has. There's an ambulance waiting,
虽然没人知道您是怎么做到的
although no-one quite knows how you managed it.
他到底是怎么了
What exactly is the matter with him?
他的身体承受了太多损伤 他无法康复了
His body sustained too much damage. He cannot recover.
但他看起来一点事都没有
But he looks so normal.
外表可能会非常有欺骗性
Appearances can be cruelly deceptive.
爆♥炸♥的冲击力对他的肺造成了致命的伤害
The force of the blast has fatally injured his lungs.
但他都活了这么久了啊
But if he's lived this long?
他留在这里还有治好的可能吗
Would it make any difference if he stayed here
还是你们只是在尽量让他舒坦些
or are you just making him as comfortable as can be?
就是这样 我们也没什么能做的了
That's it. There's nothing more we can do for him.
所以你同意我们的计划吗
So you agree with our plan?
我不知道您会怎么想
I don't know about you,
但我会宁愿死在一个熟悉的地方
but I'd rather die in a familiar place,
有熟人陪伴左右
surrounded by familiar faces.
你好啊 梅森先生
There you are, Mr Mason.
都安排好了
Seems we have everything settled,
不久就出发
and we'll be away before long.
他肯定会康复的
He'll be forced to do better,
只要他回到他熟悉的地方就行
if we can just get him back to where he knows.
肯定能好起来
I feel sure of it.
-我不... -不需太过担心
- I shouldn't... - I shouldn't worry too much.
等安顿好再做详查
We'll know much more when he's rested.
太谢谢您了 老夫人 还有小姐
I'm very grateful, m'lady. To both of you.
我们来帮他做准备吧
Let's get him ready.
您瞧 有时这坏消息真得慢慢说
See, sometimes, we must let the blow fall by degrees.
让他缓口气 才能接受打击
Give him time to find the strength to face it.
好的 人到了
Right, they're here.
我能帮着安顿他吗
May I stay to settle him in?
行
Very well.
我也想帮忙
I want to help too.
玛丽小姐 我知道你是出于好心
Lady Mary, I appreciate your good intentions
但我恐怕 卡劳利上尉的状况
but I'm concerned that Captain Crawley's condition
难免让你难过
may be very distressing for you.
你是不是靠后站站
Might I suggest that you hang back
让护士先帮他清理好呢
until the nurses have tidied him up a little?
恐怕我不是靠后站的人
I'm not much good at hanging back, I'm afraid.
我保证不妨碍你们 但我不会离开
I won't get in your way, I promise, but I will stay.
你们这里不是有志愿者吗
You have volunteers, don't you?
也算我一个吧
Well, that's what I am. A volunteer.
好吧
All right.
各就各位
Everyone to their posts.
你站那儿
You stand there.
-这位先生安置在这儿 -好的 医生
- Yes, this gentleman's second in. - Yes, Doctor.
二号♥床 卡劳利护士负责
Number two, Nurse Crawley here.
就这张床 轻点 轻点
Yes, just here. Gently, gently, gently.
托着他的腿
Take him under his feet.
马修堂兄 能听见吗
Cousin Matthew? Can you hear me?
他还有呼吸
He is breathing,
但入院以来一直昏迷
but he's not been conscious since we've had him.
注射了大量吗♥啡♥
They filled him full of morphine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
写着什么
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表