剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
有件事我一直想问你
And there's something I've been meaning to ask you.
咱们的英雄来了
Here's the hero.
来了
Here we are.
你为什么想要买♥♥通安娜
Why did you try to bribe Anna?
-她告诉你了 -没有 不是跟我说
- She told you, did she? - She didn't. Not me.
你为什么要这样
But why did you do it?
下次如果你想知道什么直接问我就行
Next time, if you want to know anything, just ask me.
-很好 -很好
- Well done. - Very well done.
好 那我就问了 我只问你一次
All right then I will. Once and for all,
你是不是还爱着马修·卡劳利
are you still in love with Matthew Crawley?
当然不是
Of course not!
我怎么会承认我爱一个
Would I ever admit to loving a man
已经心有所属的男人呢
who preferred someone else over me?
-茜玻呢 -她不舒服
- Where's Sybil? - She's not feeling well.
跟安娜说不下来用晚餐了
She told Anna she wouldn't be down for dinner.
-怎么了 -今天刚从律师那里听说
- What is it? - I heard from my lawyer today.
我最后一次去见她之前
Apparently, Vera wrote to a friend
她给她朋友写过一封信
just before my last visit.
为什么现在才告诉你
Why are they telling you now?
那信几天前才寄到
It was only delivered a few days ago.
知道信上说什么吗
And do you know what the letter says?
他们给了我一封复件
They sent me a copy.
"约翰来信说今晚要过来
'John has written and he's coming here tonight.
我从未见过他的语气如此生气
His words sound as angry as I've ever heard him,
可想而知 他有多生气
and you know how angry that is.
没想到我会说这话 但我很担心自己的安危"
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm afraid for my life.'
你给她写了什么
What did you write to her?
我告诉她那晚要过去
I said I was coming that evening
而且有意要跟她摊牌
and I meant to have it out with her.
我可能写到她是无理取闹
I may have said she was being unreasonable,
但也确是如此
but so she was.
-这会有什么影响吗 -你想想
- Will it change anything? - Think about it.
薇拉死前夺去了我所有的财产
Before Vera's death, she had taken all my money
还害我离不成婚
and she had wrecked the divorce.
现在我成了她的鳏夫
Now, as her widower,
可以继承她的所有财产 还能随时与你结合
I inherit everything and we can marry whenever we like.
安娜 他们要进餐厅了
Anna, they're going in.
看你的神情像是
You look as if you've got
把全世界的困扰都扛在了肩上
the cares of the world on your shoulders.
休斯太太 全世界倒称不上
Not the whole world, Mrs Hughes,
但也很够呛
but quite enough of it.
茜玻
Sybil?
茜玻 我就是想跟你道声晚安
Sybil I just want to say goodnight.
休斯太太
Mrs Hughes,
可不可以借楼上房♥间的备用钥匙一用
can I borrow the duplicate keys for upstairs?
何用
Why?
玛丽小姐说有一个浴室的钥匙打不开门
Lady Mary says one of the bathroom keys isn't working.
她想肯定是被谁给拿错了
She thinks it must have got swapped.
我去吧
I'll come.
不必劳烦您 我一会儿就送回来
No, no there's no need. I'll bring them back in a jiffy.
您已经忙了一天了
You've done enough for one day.
天啊 她私奔了
Oh, my God. She's eloped.
她正往格雷特纳格林去
She's on her way to Gretna Green.
格雷特纳格林 苏格兰南部村庄 私奔圣地
他们中途肯定要停下歇息
They must stop at some point.
教堂也要到早上才会开门
It won't be open before morning.
他们应该想不到我们没到明早就追来了
They won't expect us to follow until tomorrow.
-中途肯定会停 -希望如此
- They'll stay somewhere on the road. - We hope.
大家注意找他们的车
Everyone keep an eye out for the motor.
黛西 这三更半夜的你跑这里干什么
Daisy? What in God's name are you doing down here at this hour?
我就想看看蛋糕怎样了
I just wanted to check it were all right.
-看看有没有塌下去呀 -塌什么塌
- That it hadn't, you know, caved in or anything. - Caved in?
这是蛋糕 又不是蛋酥
It's a cake, not a souffle.
我知道 但我从没做过婚礼蛋糕
I know. But I've never made a wedding cake before.
-那块用来品尝的吗 -是的 帕特莫太太
- Is that the one for tasting? - Yes, Mrs Patmore.
那就拿过来咱们尝尝
Well, bring it out. We'll give it a try.
这是什么鬼东西
What in God's name do you call this?
不知道 我完全按照您吩咐做的 我保证
I don't know. I did everything that you said. I promise.
你烤前没尝过面糊吗
But didn't you taste the mixture?
那恐怕就该验验托马斯给的配料了
Well, then I'm afraid it's time to look at Thomas's ingredients.
一大半都是石膏粉
Well, it's two thirds plaster dust.
蜜饯果皮呢
Where's the peel?
这放了有八辈子了吧
This were old when Adam were a boy.
托马斯巴不得"出手"是吧
So, Thomas was happy to 'let it go', was he?
他以后休想从我这儿骗走半个子儿
Well, it won't go anywhere near me in future!
把这些破烂玩意都倒掉
Chuck the whole bally lot out
咱们得另想主意了
and we'll have to think again.
是那辆车吗
Isn't that the car?
天鹅客栈
你们怎么找过来的
How did you find us?
你们怎么知道的
How did you know?
别管那个了
Never mind that.
谢天谢地 幸好什么都没发生
At least nothing's happened, thank God.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean nothing's happened?
我意已决 我要嫁给汤姆
I've decided to marry Tom
你们追过来也无济于事
and your coming after me won't change that.
-这样不是办法 -她说得没错
- This isn't the way. - She's right.
-妈妈爸爸必然不会乐意的 -凭什么
- Of course Mama and Papa will hate it. - Why should they?
你别插嘴
Oh, pipe down.
茜玻 你就不能让他们慢慢接受吗
Sybil, can't you let them get used to the idea?
你可以摆明态度不妥协
Take your stand and refuse to budge,
但起码给他们时间消化
but allow them time.
那样你就不必与家里断绝关系了
That way, you won't have to break up the family.
他们永远都不会点头
They would never give permission.
你不需要他们点头 你已经21岁了
You don't need permission. You're 21.
可你若是不想给你的新生活蒙上阴影
But you do need their forgiveness if you're not to
就要得到他们的宽恕
start your new life under a black shadow.
别听她的
Don't listen.
她不过是说些冠冕堂皇的道理哄你回去
She's pretending to be reasonable to get you home again.
即便如你所说 即便我认为这是疯狂之举
Even if I am, even if I think this is mad,
那在光天化日之下离开
I know it will be better to do it in broad daylight
也总好过半夜偷偷溜走
than to sneak off like a thief in the night.
跟她们回去吧
Go back with them, then.
如果你认为你的家人会让你更幸福 就走吧
If you think they can make you happier than I will.
你当真以为我会如此软弱
Am I so weak you believe I can be talked out of
短短时间就被劝降了吗
giving my heart in five minutes flat?
不过玛丽说得对
But Mary's right.
我讨厌欺骗 况且我父母不该受此蒙蔽
I don't like deceit and our parents don't deserve it.
所以我要跟她们回去
So I'll go back with them.
不论你相信与否 我对你的心不会变
Believe it or not, I will stay true to you.
我明早会把车还回去
I'll return the car in the morning.
你自信能劝服她 是吗
You're confident you can bring her round, aren't you?
当然 我肯定会尽力的
Fairly. I'll certainly try.
需要给你留点房♥钱吗
Do you want some money? For the room?
谢谢小姐 不必了 我自己付得起
No, thank you, m'lady. I can pay my own way.
姑娘们呢
Where are the girls?
我猜茜玻还病着 其他两人还没下楼
I suppose Sybil's still ill and the others just haven't appeared.
希望她们没得什么重病
I hope they're not coming down with anything.
关于西班牙流感的报道真是骇人
The stories of this Spanish flu are too awful.
不 没那么严重
No, it's nothing of the sort.
你怎么起得这么早
Why are you up so early?
我要去见伊泽贝尔
I'm meeting Isobel.
她想让我帮忙照顾难民
She wants me to help with her refugees.
妈妈当初费心安排的目的
I thought the whole point of Mama arranging that
-不就是把她从你身边支走吗 -我知道
- was to keep her out of your hair. - I know.
可现在军官们走了
But now the soldiers have gone,
我手头上有大把的时间 或许能帮上忙
I do have a lot of time on my hands and maybe I can be useful.
为何战前你没有这种想法
Why is it different from before the war?
我也不清楚 我变了
I don't know exactly. It just is.
也许是战争改变了我
Maybe the war's changed me.
我认为战争改变了所有人
I guess it's changed everybody.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表