剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
我不会说的
I won't say a thing.
晚安 先生
Good night, sir.
早安
Morning.
早安
Morning.
真不知道我♥干♥嘛来找你
I don't know why I'm doing this.
我肯定是疯了
I must be out of my mind.
因为你知道我只有这次机会了
Because you know it's my last chance.
那倒是 他们来过这趟后
That's true. They won't be back.
-可不会再来了 -我该怎么做
- Not after this trip. - So what should I do?
你来庄园 但别进屋 呆在储藏室
Come to the house. But stay outside in the game larder.
我在那给你放点吃的 弄块毛毯
I'll leave some food there and a blanket,
然后我会找机会和布莱恩太太独处
and then I'll try and find a moment alone with Mrs Bryant
告诉她小查理的事
and tell her about little Charlie.
如果她 听好了 只有她要看
And then, if she asks - only if she asks, mind you...
-我才会带她出来看孩子 -那我公公呢
- I'll bring her out to see the child. - What about him?
要说他们谁能想见见你
If either of them are in the least interested,
只会是上校的母亲
it'll be the mother.
-你说她会帮我吗 -可能会
- And do you think she'll help me? - She might.
如果她不见孩子呢
Suppose she won't see him.
那也不会恶化你现在的状况
Then you're no worse off than you are already.
听着 这事我真不该干
Look, I shouldn't be doing it.
所以你要是不想来
So if you're not keen,
-那就算了吧 -不
- then for heaven's sake let's forget all about it. - No.
我会去的 我保证
I'll be there. I promise.
宅子恢复原状 你不觉得古怪吗
Doesn't it feel odd to have the rooms back?
只剩下了我们
And only us to sit in them.
我想我们会习惯的
I suppose we'll get used to it.
可我不想习惯
I don't want to get used to it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我体会过工作的感觉了
I know what it is to work now.
整天忙碌 劳累却充实
To have a full day. To be tired in a good way.
我不想再天天试衣打扮 电♥话♥社交
I don't want to start dress fittings or paying calls,
看爸爸打猎
or standing behind the guns.
可怎么能避开呢
But how does one escape all that?
我想我找到办法了
I think I've found a way to escape.
希望不会太极端
Nothing too drastic, I hope.
确实极端 一旦开始 就没法回头了
It is drastic. There's no going back once I've done it.
可我就是不想回复原状
But that's what I want. No going back.
我也不想
I don't want to go back, either.
那就别变回去
Then don't.
你比战前可爱多了 知道吗
You're far nicer than you were before the war, you know.
你跟谁买♥♥来的
Where did you get it all?
说过了 跟利兹那家伙
I told you. This bloke from Leeds.
他是从哪弄来的呢
Where did he get it?
军队剩下的 也有从美国
Some's army surplus, some's from America.
从爱尔兰 各处弄来的
And Ireland. Everywhere.
这人关系遍天下
He's got contacts all over.
我付钱就是买♥♥他的关系
That's what I'm paying him for.
-付了多少钱 -很多
- How much have you paid him? - A lot.
可我不担心 没买♥♥容易坏的货
But I'm not worried. I've taken nothing perishable.
这些放几个月都行
This lot will last for months.
很快就能卖♥♥空 不会过期
I'll be sold out long before any of it's gone off.
先卖♥♥给帕特莫太太
Starting with Mrs Patmore.
卡森 如果你要弃我而去
But Carson if you're abandoning me,
起码该告诉我原因
I think I deserve to know the reason why.
我认为
I do not believe that
我和理查德爵士无法融洽相处
Sir Richard and I would work well together.
肯定有别的原因
But there must be more to it than that.
他是什么样的人 你早就知道
You knew what Sir Richard was like.
我要和你一起改变他
We were to educate him, together, you and I.
我们不是这么打算的吗
Wasn't that the plan?
理查德爵士找安娜 说要给她笔钱
Sir Richard offered Anna a sum of money
让她报告你的行踪
to report your activities to him.
见了谁 说了什么话
Whom you saw, what you said.
他找安娜监视我吗
He wanted her to spy on me?
他自然没直接说
Naturally he used a different word.
那是自然
Naturally.
安娜拒绝了吗
And she refused?
是的 并将此事报告给休斯太太和我
She refused and she reported the offer to Mrs Hughes and me.
她该先找我才对
Well, I wish she'd come to me first.
所以你是说你心里会不自在
So you mean you'd be uncomfortable?
不愿给间谍首脑管家吗
Working for a spymaster?
真让我失望
How disappointing of you.
我还以为你挺宠爱我的
And I always thought you were fond of me.
你在这啊
Ah, there you are.
晚饭前散个步怎样
What about a quick walk before dinner?
要更衣 来不及的
We ought to change first.
还有吩咐吗 小姐
Will that be all, my lady?
没了 谢谢你 卡森
Yes, Carson. Thank you.
我没什么可说的了
I think that will be all.
卡森决定 不跟我们去哈克斯比了
Carson has decided not to come with us to Haxby.
真遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
我还能劝你改主意吗
Is there anything I can say to change your mind?
恐怕不能 先生
I'm afraid not, sir.
真可惜
What a shame.
没什么 等士兵都退伍了
Not really. Butlers will be two a penny
一便士就能买♥♥两个管家
now they're all back from the war.
卡森找我是吗
I gather Carson was looking for me.
要我去找他吗 老爷
Um, shall I go and find him, m'lord?
不用了 告诉他我在更衣室
It's all right. Tell him I'll be in the dressing room.
-他开了红酒吗 -在这 老爷
- Has he done the red wine, yet? - It's over here, m'lord.
真好 这瓶是我订的
I'm pleased. It's a new one on me.
在伦敦晚宴尝过 就订了点来
I had some at a dinner in London and ordered it.
卡森打算今晚尝尝看
Carson thought we might try it tonight.
我该上楼了
Well, I'd better go up.
您昨天问我 战争意义何在
You made me sad yesterday.
问得我好难过
Wondering what the war was for.
别在意我的话
Oh, don't listen to me.
我是个迷失方向的愚蠢之人
I'm a foolish man who's lost his way
不知如何回归正途
and don't quite know how to find it again.
我很抱歉
I'm terribly sorry.
请原谅我
Please try to forgive me.
我原谅你
I do forgive you.
卡森先生
Oh, Mr Carson.
老爷说您在找他
His lordship said you were looking for him.
还有呢
And?
我是说他在更衣室等您
And well, I was to say that you'd find him in the dressing room.
-你是怎么了 -没什么
- What's the matter with you? - Nothing.
我心里很矛盾 老爷 这我不否认
I wrestled with it, m'lord, I don't mind admitting.
我也想去辅佐玛丽小姐 同时也...
And I wanted to be there to help Lady Mary, and...
也保护她不受理查德爵士的伤害
And protect her from Sir Richard.
我倒不会这么措辞 但我想的确如此
Well, I wouldn't quite have put it like that, but yes, I suppose.
-只是... -只是你觉得你不能为一个
- Only... - Only you felt you couldn't work for a man
-会去贿赂别人的人工作 -是的 老爷
- who would offer a bribe? - That is correct, m'lord.
你确定你不会后悔吗
Are you quite sure you won't regret it?
我知道你很疼爱玛丽小姐
I know how fond you are of Lady Mary.
但我不能为我不尊重的人工作
But I couldn't work for a man that I don't respect.
而我更不能为他离开唐顿
And I certainly couldn't have left Downton for him.
我会把这话当做对我和这个家的赞赏
I shall take that as a compliment. For myself and for my house.
我还是不明白你怎么就不先来告诉我
I still don't see why you didn't tell me first.
对不起 小姐 我是不想给你添愁绪
I'm sorry, m'lady, but I didn't want to add to your troubles.
不管你想不想 都给我添堵了
Well, you have done, whether you wanted to or not.
-大家还没下来 -过会儿就会来了
- Nobody's down yet. - They won't be long.
你看 他们端走了茶
Oh, look. They've cleared the tea
却落下了托盘
but forgotten to take that tray.
-按铃叫人来吧 -我来吧
- Ring the bell. - I'll do it.
他们肯定在忙准备晚宴呢
They'll be busy getting dinner ready.
太沉了
It's too heavy for you.
-不沉 -小心
- No, it's not. - Look out!
天呐 差点摔着
Heavens, that was a near thing.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表