剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
如果查尔斯是孩子的父亲 他会告诉我们的
If Charles had fathered that boy, he would have told us.
我得说她倒是煞费苦心
Now, I'd say she's done her homework
发现他是我们的独子
and discovered he was an only child.
心想正好可以敲上我们一笔
She thinks we'd be ripe for the plucking.
您认识她
You knew her.
她是当时护理我儿子的护士之一吗
Was she one of the nurses when he was here?
她以前在这里做女仆
She was a housemaid.
-你知道这事吗 -不知道
- Were you aware? - No.
没人告诉过我布莱恩少校是您的独子
No-one told me Major Bryant was your only son.
是的 我只有查尔斯一个儿子
That's right. Just Charles.
马修是我的独子 他差点牺牲
Matthew is my only son, and he nearly died.
所以我想我能体会您的感受
I think I know what you're going through.
他看起来是个好...
He seems such a nice...
我觉得这出闹剧给我们的行程蒙上了阴影
Well, I think that's cast rather a shadow over the proceedings,
所以再继续下去也没什么意思了
so I don't see any point in prolonging it.
达芙妮 来吧 我们走吧
Daphne, come on, we're leaving.
他不敢面对自己的悲痛之情
He's afraid of his own grief.
所以他才会这样
That's why he behaves as he does.
他害怕面对内心的悲痛
He's terrified of his own grief.
如果他就是这样的人 那我不需要他的帮助
If that's what he's like, I don't want his help.
我不需要
I don't want it.
我怀疑你是否还有选择
I doubt you'll have the option.
你真让人没想到
You're a dark horse.
你怎么做到一直保守这个秘密的
How did you keep it a secret all this time?
或许他回头想想
Maybe when he's thought about it
会改变看法呢 这也难说啊
he'll feel differently, you never know.
安娜 你能不能上去帮忙收拾餐厅
Anna... will you kindly go upstairs and help in the dining room?
艾瑟尔 请带上孩子离开吧
Ethel, please take the child and leave.
你是怎么来的
How did you get here?
我坐大巴 然后从村子里走过来的
I caught the bus and walked up from the village.
那请尽快原路返回吧
Then can you reverse the process as quickly as possible?
她受到了很大的打击 卡森先生
She's very badly shaken, Mr Carson.
她失去了一切
She's lost everything.
-你有钱买♥♥车票吗 -有 谢谢
- Are you all right for the fare? - Yes, thank you.
那是他们唯一的孙子啊 不会再有第二个了
He's their only grandchild. There can never be another.
-就算艾瑟尔说的是实话 -我相信她是
- Even if Ethel is telling the truth. - I believe she is.
就算如此 法律上来说这也不是事实
Even so, there's no legal reality to it.
那孩子是她的杂种 无权向他们索要什么
The child is her bastard and has no claim on them.
悠着点 爵士 今天女士们受的惊吓够多了
Steady on, sir. The ladies have had enough shocks for one day.
我只是觉得既然无计可施
I just don't see the point in pretending
也没必要装作还有办法
something can be done when it can't.
您呢 妈妈
What about you, Mother?
您那些难民慈善机构能帮帮她吗
Can't one of your refugee charities help?
她不是难民
She's not a refugee
而且向我们发来的申请已经难以满足了
and we have more claims on our funding than we can possibly meet.
事实是 艾瑟尔作了她的选择
The truth is, Ethel's made her choice
现在她只能承担这一切
and now she's stuck with it.
这话未免有点残酷
That seems a little hard.
是吗
Does it?
我们不都得承担自己所做的选择吗
Aren't all of us stuck with the choices we make?
蜜饯果皮 我没想到你能搞到这个
Candied peel? Well, well. I never thought you'd find that.
希望你能满意 帕特莫太太
I hope you're pleased, Mrs Patmore.
她当然满意了 不是吗
Course she is. Aren't you?
有些东西我们从开始打仗就没见过了
There's stuff here we haven't seen since before the war.
我都等不及了
I can't wait to get started.
我不会问你这些都是哪儿搞来的 我不想知道
I won't ask where you got it from, because I don't want to know.
我一直都说了 没有违法的事
I keep saying. There's nothing wrong.
所以我想知道...
So what I'd like to know is...
-何时可以付他钱 -等我心满意足了
- When will he get paid? - When I'm satisfied.
那大概是什么时候呢 大人
And when will that be, oh mighty one?
等黛西烤出令我满意的蛋糕为止
When Daisy's baked the cake and I'm pleased with it.
他会理解的
He understands.
他知道这是放长线钓大鱼的事
He knows this is just the sprat to catch the mackerel.
我真该自己走去书房♥
I really ought to walk to the library.
不必心急 先生 您在日益好转
No need to rush it, sir. You're getting better every day.
-马修堂亲 我能进来吗 -请进
- Oh, Cousin Matthew? May I come in? - Please.
不 不 不用起身 谢谢
No, no, no. No stay where you are. Thank you.
你一定觉得这有些不成体统
No doubt you will regard this as rather unorthodox,
我这样未经邀请就贸然闯进男人的卧房♥
my pushing into a man's bedroom, uninvited.
-这个... -我只是不想被打扰
- Well, erm... - It's just I don't want us to be disturbed.
得知你有望痊愈
I'm sure you know how pleased
我心里这高兴劲儿不说你也知道
I am that you will recover, after all.
多谢
Thank you.
你能再次拥有
Just as I am delighted
幸福的婚姻生活
that you can once more look forward to a...
我也很是欣慰
to a happy married life.
确实是万幸
I'm very lucky.
有些话或许稍有唐突
Now this may come as a surprise...
-但我觉得非说不可 -但说无妨
- but I feel I must say it all the same. - Please do.
-玛丽仍然爱着你 -什么
- Mary is still in love with you. - What?
那晚我一直留意她
I was watching her
就是你宣布婚讯那天
the other night when you spoke of your wedding.
她就像...伤心欲绝的茱丽叶
She looked like... Juliet, on awakening in the tomb.
玛丽和我一直是...
Mary and I have always had...
当然 我早就觉得
Of course, I suspected long ago
你们二人情缘未断
that the flame hadn't quite gone out,
但后来见你腿伤无望治愈
but then there was no chance of your recovery.
让她去追求可以得到的幸福似乎更好
And it seemed best to let her try for happiness where she could.
我明白 而且理查德爵士是一位...
I quite agree, and Sir Richard is...
暂不说他 不要把理查德爵士扯进来
No, now, let's not muddy the pool by discussing Sir Richard.
重要的是 你曾经爱过她
The point is, you loved her once.
难道就不能再爱她一次吗
Are you sure you can't love her again?
老夫人
Cousin Violet...
我并不介意您的...直言不讳
Please don't think I mind your... speaking to me in this way.
我倒很是钦佩 不过请您想想
I quite admire it but... consider this.
拉维尼娅不顾我的反对
Lavinia came back against my orders,
仍然决定照顾我一辈子
determined to look after me for the rest of my life,
也就是说她要伺候我吃喝拉撒
which meant that she would wash me and feed me and...
要干只有最尽忠职守的护士才会干的苦活
do things that only the most dedicated nurse would undertake.
而且不可能有孩子 我也无望康复
And all with no hope of children or any improvement.
我知道 确实很值得倾佩
Yes, it's all very admirable...
这一点我完全承认
and I give her full credit.
既然如此 您说我岂能因为腿脚能走
And giving her that credit, do you think it would be right for me
便背信弃义吗
to throw her over because I can walk?
就因为我不再需要她照顾 便打发她走
To dismiss her, because I no longer have need of her services?
此话像个堂堂君子所言
Spoken like a man of honour.
我们不要为此起争执
And we will not fall out over this.
但您还是不认同
But you don't agree.
我只说一件事
I would just say one thing:
婚姻是漫长的
Marriage is a long business.
就我们的身份而言 结了婚就要从一而终
There's no getting out of it for our kind of people.
你要和她二人中的一个
Now you may live 40... 50 years
共度四五十年的岁月
with one of these two women.
千万要选对人
Just make sure you have selected the right one.
四月还是五月呢
Will it be April or May?
绝对不能选五月 五月婚 悔一生
I should steer clear of May. Marry in May, rue the day.
我想就四月吧
I think it's April.
那时马修应该已经可以正常行走了
Matthew should be walking normally by them.
春天的婚礼是最美的
Spring weddings are the prettiest of all.
听大家都谈婚礼的事 我也有些心急
All this talk of weddings is making me impatient.
我觉得我们不该跟
I don't think we can go into
马修和拉维尼娅争这个 你说呢
competition with Matthew and Lavinia, do you?
那就等他们完婚 就夏天吧
After then. In the summer.
我回伦敦之前要把这事定下来
Let's settle it before I return to London.
你肯定很想再出去旅行吧
You must be looking forward to travelling again.
我可想去
I know I am.
那好吧 七月末吧
Very well. The end of July.
然后八月我们就出国度假
Then we can be out of England for August.
你怎么看着不太高兴
You don't sound very excited.
如你所说 我们岂是这等俗人
To quote you 'that's not who we are.'
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表