剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
his staff were to go?
-这并非重点 -难道你希望莫斯利战死吗
- That's not the point. - Do you want Molesley to die?
-当然不希望 -那不就得了
- Of course I don't! - Well.
我也不希望自己的儿子送命
I don't want my own son to die, either.
但国难当前 匹夫有责
But this is a war and we must be in it together!
无论高低贵贱
High and low, rich and poor.
不该有人搞特殊
There can be no special cases,
因为每个前线的战士
because every man at the front
对某人来说都是特别的
is a special case to someone.
卡劳利夫人说得没错
Mrs Crawley is right.
我理解您的初衷 格兰瑟姆夫人
I understand your motives, Lady Grantham,
我也尊重您的立场
and I do not criticise them.
-谢谢 -但我要立刻给陆军部写信
- Thank you. But I shall write to the Ministry at once,
更正这一误报
correcting the misinformation.
保重 请留步
Good day. I'll see myself out.
莫斯利 你能理解我刚才那番话的用意吧
Molesley, you understand why I said what I did?
我理解 夫人
Indeed. I do, ma'am.
你不会马上被征召入伍
You won't be called up at once.
现在还有比你年轻的人在
Not while there are younger men to be taken.
但终究会轮到你的 莫斯利
But they'll get you in the end, Molesley.
到时候你可以怪到卡劳利夫人头上
And you can blame Mrs Crawley when they do.
你也该放下手里的活歇歇了
I wish you'd stop working for one minute.
起码把灯打开吧 不然会累坏眼睛的
At least put the light on, or you'll strain your eyes.
现在天黑得太早了
It's getting dark so early now.
-她走了吗 -走了
- Has she gone? - She has.
这么说
So...
贝茨先生和茜玻小姐在同一天离开了
We've lost Mr Bates and Lady Sybil in one day.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
看来现在我又添了一项任务
I suppose I'll have to look after His Lordship now,
就是服侍老爷
on top of everything else.
可不许你
And I don't want any jokes
拿起扫帚开始扫地了
about broomsticks and sweeping the floor.
今晚 老爷要去里士满出席军团晚宴
His Lordship's got his regimental dinner in Richmond tonight.
也就是说他要身着盛装
That means he'll be in the full fig.
你能应付得来
You'll manage.
想当初贝茨先生进这个家
You know, when Mr Bates first came to this house,
我还觉得他不能胜任这份工作
I thought he could never do the work.
而现在这个家已经离不开他了
But now I can't imagine the place without him.
你想到会有这么一天吗 我可是万万没想到
Did you see this coming? Because I didn't.
我有件事要坦白
I have a confession.
我让他们在我的起居室用的茶
I let them have their tea in my sitting room.
-你真热心肠 -确实热心
- That was nice of you. - It was quite nice.
但我是有原因的
But I had my reasons.
那面墙上有扇栅板
There's a grating on the wall
所以我能听到他们在屋里的对话
which means you can hear what's being said in the room.
我若是上流社会的绅士 就不会听你说下去
Now if I was a gentleman, I wouldn't want to know.
可你不是
But you're not.
万幸
Fortunately.
真舍不得你走
It'll be hard to let you go.
你是我跟家里最后的联♥系♥了
My last link with home.
我比你更舍不得
Not as hard as it is for me.
-布兰森 -我知道不该说这种话
- Branson - I know I shouldn't say it,
但我再也忍♥不住了
but I can't keep it in any longer.
你最好别说
I wish you would.
我一次次地劝自己说 我远远配不上你
I told myself and told myself, you're too far above me.
但世道在变
But things are changing.
战争结束的时候
When the war is over,
世界会天翻地覆 一切都会跟当初不同了
the world won't be the same place as it was when it started.
我发誓我会出人头地的
And I'll make something of myself, I promise.
我知道你行
I know you will.
那就把注压在我身上
Then bet on me.
即使家里人赶你出门也不会持续太久
And if your family casts you off, it won't be forever.
他们会重新接受你的
They'll come around.
而在那之前
And until they do,
我发誓我会不遗余力地谋求你的幸福
I promise to devote every waking minute to your happiness.
我真受宠若惊
I'm terribly flattered.
-别那么说 -为什么
- Don't say that. - Why not?
因为上流人士在拒绝别人之前
Because 'flattered' is a word posh people use
都会先说"受宠若惊"
when they're getting ready to say no.
这才像你说的话
That sounds more like you.
-拜托不要取笑我了 -好吧
- Please don't make fun of me. - No.
我鼓足了勇气才说出这番话的
It's cost me all I've got to say these things.
好了
Right.
我走了
I'll go.
我会递交辞呈
I'll hand in my notice
-你回家之后就不会再见到我了 -别这样
- and I won't be there when you get back - No, don't do that.
我别无选择
I must.
他们知道我说了这些话 就不会再留我了
They won't let me stay when they've heard what I've said.
他们不会知道的
They won't hear.
起码我不会说
Not from me.
妈的 人生肯定不止如此
Bloody hell. There must be more to life than this.
你还好吗 下士
You all right, Corporal?
还好 没啥大事
I think so. Yeah, more or less.
天啊
My God.
家里人肯定不相信我经历过这些
They won't believe it back home where I come from.
我还以进医疗队没什么危险
I thought, 'Medical Corps, not much danger there.'
我真是错得离谱了
How wrong can one man be?
给
Here.
打仗这事儿全凭运气
I think it comes down to luck.
要是哪颗子弹就认准你了 那你也没辙
If a bullet's got your name on it, there's nothing you can do.
要是有幸能活下来 那就得感谢上帝...
If not, then thank God you were lucky...
把这些尸体抬走
Get these bodies away!
走吧 巴罗下士
Come on, Corporal Barrow!
今晚能前来赴宴 我感到万分荣幸
I cannot tell you how pleased I am to be here tonight, sir.
格兰瑟姆 很高兴你能应邀前来
Oh, we are very pleased to have you here, Grantham.
能和你们各位欢聚一堂
You see, just to know that I'm with you all,
让我找到了一种归属感
to sense that I belong here.
这样一来 我就不觉得自己是个冒牌货了
It's as simple as this, I no longer feel like a fraud.
莫斯利先生 你怎么来了
Mr Molesley, what are you doing here?
-医生 我是来找您的 -有何贵干
- I was waiting to see you, doctor. - How can I help?
我是想问 那封信您写了没有
It's just I was wondering whether you'd written that letter.
就是今天下午您提到的那封
The one you spoke of this afternoon.
写给陆军部的吗
To the War Office?
还没有
Not yet.
很抱歉让你卷入这种事
I'm sorry you were involved in all that.
在介入之前 我该先找你了解情况
I should've checked with you first, before I interfered.
正是这样 如果您找过我了解情况
That's just it. You see, I think if you had checked with me,
就会发现格兰瑟姆老夫人提到的问题
you'd have found exactly what Lady Grantham described.
-我不太... -我的肺有毛病
- I don't quite... - I have trouble with my lungs.
有时候
I get so...
我会喘不过气来
breathless sometimes.
而且病情越来越重了
And... I've noticed it's getting worse.
他们还没征召过威廉
They haven't written to William yet.
我是指陆军部 但他们已经拒绝过我了
The Ministry, I mean. But they have discharged me.
让他们再拒绝我一次
Won't it just make extra work for them
岂不是徒增劳顿吗
to have to fail me all over again?
好吧
Very well.
我在更正的报告里 只会提到威廉
I shall correct my statement as regards William,
-不会提起你 -谢谢你 医生
- but make no mention of you. - Thank you, Doctor.
不客气
It's all right.
莫斯利
But, Molesley...
我希望你能从其它方面为战争尽力
I hope you will help the war effort, in other ways.
当然了
Yes, of course.
长官 军团大概何时出征
When might the regiment be wanted, sir?
晚宴上有人说就要快了
The talk at dinner suggested it would be soon.
我想就快了
Oh, pretty soon, I'd say.
我已经做好了一切准备
Well, I'm as ready now as I'll ever be.
准备什么
For what?
随团前往法国
To go to France, with the regiment.
那又是为何
Why would you do that?
因为我是军团的上校
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表