剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, Sir Richard, you flatter yourself.
这点事还不够让我震惊的
It takes a good deal more than that to shock me.
妈妈 您觉得还会出现更好的人选吗
But, Mama, who do you imagine is out there with more to offer?
-我这人并不浪漫 -幸好如此
- I'm not a romantic. - I should hope not.
可我也觉得人长颗心
But even I will concede that the heart
并不只是用来做血泵的
does not exist solely for the purpose of pumping blood.
说得真好 尤其还是出自您的口中
That is charming, especially from you.
不过玛丽似乎 做了什么有损名誉的事
But Mary seems to have...blotted her copybook in some way.
她得找个合适的丈夫 以改善她的人际关系
So she needs a suitable marriage that will mend her fences.
那怎么就知道卡莱尔合适呢
Well, how do we know Carlisle is suitable?
他是谁啊 战前根本没人认识他
I mean, who is he? Who'd ever heard of him before the war?
理查德爵士有钱有权
Sir Richard is powerful and rich
而且也渐渐进入贵族阶层
and well on the way to a peerage.
当然了 他或许还有不尽如人意的地方
Of course, he may not be all that one would wish
但玛丽很快就能磨掉他那些棱棱角角
but Mary can soon smooth off the rough edges.
-这你最清楚了 -您这话什么意思
- Well, you should know. - What do you mean by that?
马默杜克是位绅士
Marmaduke was a gentleman.
马默杜克是一个制♥造♥商的孙子
Marmaduke was the grandson of a manufacturer.
-他母亲是男爵的女儿 -或许如此
- His mother was the daughter of a baronet. - Maybe...
但他们可不比安茹王朝
but they were no great threat to the Plantagenets.
我要说的是 我弥补了社交上的不足
The point is I made up for any social deficiencies.
而他则给了我地位
And he provided me with a position.
我们取长补短 过得也很好
It was a good exchange and it worked well.
马修怎么会选了那个金发的小丫头
How can Matthew have chosen that little blonde piece?
您还那么动情地说人心如何呢 妈妈
You speak so eloquently of the human heart, Mama.
怎么会不知道它的...变幻莫测
You must be aware of its...vagaries.
"如今不同以往 不管你会怎么想
'Things cannot be as they were and whatever you might think
杰克是一心想为你着想"
Jack has your best interests at heart.'
别念了
Stop.
杰克是谁
Who's Jack?
我弟弟
My younger brother.
他想取代我
He means to replace me.
这一天他期盼很久了
It's what he's always wanted.
是吗 那...
Yeah...well...
真不好意思
I'm sorry.
一定让你听烦了吧
I must've bore you.
别让他们击垮你
Don't let them walk all over you.
要为自己据理力争
You've got to fight your corner.
-拿什么争 -用智慧
- What with? - Your brain.
你不是牺牲品 别让他们欺负你
You're not a victim. Don't let them make you into one.
你知道吗 你这么说...
You know, when you talk like that...
我差点就相信了
..I almost believe you.
你是该相信我
You should believe me.
我一直...
All my life they've...
受他人的排挤
pushed me around
就因为我和他们不同
just cos I'm different.
什么意思 你哪里不同了
How? Why are you different?
没什么
Never mind.
听着...
Look...
听着 我不知道 你是不是还能复明
Look, I...I don't know if you're going to see again or not.
但我知道 你必须得奋起反击
But I do know you have to fight back.
-你竟敢威胁我 -我竟敢
- How dare you threaten me? - How dare I?
我可以保证我敢做的还不止这些
I assure I dare a great deal more than that.
但你不可以 不会这么做
But you can't, you wouldn't.
我没说我要做
I didn't say I would.
我只是在提醒你 这是我能做到的
I was merely reminding you it was in my power.
-平斯维克夫人 -是罗斯孟德夫人
- Lady Painswick. - Lady Rosamond.
抱歉 我会尽快把这些称谓弄明白的
I'm sorry. I'll get these things sorted out before too long.
无伤大雅
It's not important.
斯维尔小姐正在和我叙旧呢
Miss Swire and I were just talking about old times.
希望是愉快的回忆
Happy old times, I hope.
失陪了 我晚饭前还要去写些信
Will you forgive me? I want to write some letters before dinner.
我们休息一下吧 该歇歇了
Let's have a rest. We've earned it.
我应该倒在酒杯里的
I should have go in for a glass.
我想你是不能就着瓶子喝的 是吧 小姐
I don't supporse you can drink out of a bottle, can you my lady.
叫我伊迪丝吧
I wish you'd call me Edith.
我当然可以就着瓶子喝
And of course I can drink from the bottle.
要不要我教你怎么开车
Would you like me to teach you to drive?
还是不用了 不然你以后就不会再来了
Not much...cos then you wouldn't come here no more.
不过那对你大概没什么
Although that wouldn't matter to you.
为什么讲这种话
Why do you say that?
你优雅动人 冰雪聪明 心地又好
You're pretty and clever and fine.
你来自一个完全不同的世界
You're from a different world.
出什么问题了吗
Is something wrong?
没有 就是休息一下
No, just having a break.
别忘了你要到镇上买♥♥骨粉[一种饲料]
Because you want to get into town to fetch the bone meal.
天黑之前还要及时回来喂牛
And be back in time to feed the cows before it's dark.
就让它们吃宵夜好了
They could always have a midnight feast.
好的 长官 很好 长官
Now, sir. That's right, sir.
只要棒挥得够快
If you move the stick fast enough
就不用放慢步子
you don't have to slacken your pace.
检查距离够不够宽
And check the width of the space
还有路上有没有障碍物
as well as any possible obstruction.
科特尼中尉 做得很好
Lieutenant Courtenay, well done.
-进步真快啊 -多亏了他们 长官
- You're making good progress. - Thanks to my saviours, sir.
你一定会很高兴知道 我们一致同意
So you'll be pleased to hear that we all agreed that
该送你去其他地方继续治疗了
it's time for you to continue your treatment elsewhere.
-什么 -去法利堂
- What? - At Farley Hall.
你已经康复了
You're not ill any more.
现在只是需要适应
All you need is time to adjust to your condition.
法利的员工会帮助你的
And the staff at Farley can help with that.
但是 长官 他们两位就在帮我啊
But, sir, these two are helping me here.
卡劳利护士和巴罗下士
Nurse Crawley and Corporal Barrow
没有受过专业的护理训练
are not trained in specialist care.
拜托你了 别把我送走
Please. Don't send me away.
没到时候
Not yet.
长官 我们肯定...
Sir, surely we...
中尉 你得明白
Lieutenant...you must know that
这里每个床位都是提供给
every one of our beds is needed
从阿勒斯回来的伤患以及生命垂危的军官的
for the injured and dying from Arras.
下士 到我办公室来一下
Corporal, I'll see you in my office.
长官 我只是想说科特尼中尉的情绪很低落
Sir, I only meant to say that Lieutenant Courtenay is depressed.
我不会让伤兵们
I will not leave wounded soldiers
在帐篷里遭受冷热的煎熬
freezing or sweating under canvas
就因为一个初级军官情绪低落
because one junior officer is depressed!
进来
Yes?
你该听听我的想法
I thought you may want to know what I think.
有必要吗
Why should I?
卡劳利护士
Nurse Crawley,
或许在你们上流社会里 我地位在你之下
I may not be your social superior in a Mayfair ballroom
但在这家医院 我说了算
but in this hospital I have the deciding voice.
请帮他收拾好行李
Please help him prepare his belongings.
他明天一早就要离开
He leaves first thing in the morning.
安娜和艾瑟尔会侍奉用餐
Anna and Ethel will wait at the table.
我负责监督 有什么问题吗
And I will supervise. What's wrong with that?
没什么
Nothing.
不过会计师家的晚宴
Except that it's how a chartered accountant
大概也是这样安排的
would have his dinner served.
-这样的挖苦还算轻的了 -好吧
- I can think of worse insults. - If you say so.
但决不允许朗靠近
But I don't want Lang allowed anywhere near it.
贝茨先生 我们需要你的时候 你去哪了
Oh, Mr Bates. Where are you when we need you?
把酒水单给我好吗 我好选一下
Can you bring me the wine ledgers and I'll make a selection?
老爷已经选好了
His lordship's already done that.
你歇着就好
Just try to rest.
我这是歇着还是成了累赘
To rest or to feel redundant?
如果能让你歇会 就当两样都有吧
Both if it'll slow you down for a minute and a half.
世界又不是围着晚宴的排场转的
The world does not turn on the style of a dinner.
我的世界就是
My world does.
他是怎么认识斯维尔小姐的
How does he know Miss Swire?
-什么 -斯维尔小姐
- What? - Miss Swire.
我从妈妈那回来的时候 在花♥园♥里碰见他们
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表