剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Why Mosley? I could have done it.
你可是总是小题大作地说做仆人的不是
But you always make a mountain out of not being a servant.
我只是想帮帮忙
I'm just trying to be helpful.
恐怕我们没法
I'm afraid, "being helpful",
把你跟"帮忙"联♥系♥起来
is not something we associate you with.
恐惧能对人的精神起的影响太惊人了
Ooh, it's wonderful what fear can do to the human spirit.
你还好吧 莫斯利先生
You quite right, Mr Mosley?
是的 我就是想确定
Yes, I just want to be absolutely sure
这瓶是淡酒
that this is the lighter wine.
-反正都是白葡萄酒 有什么关系 -有关系
- What does it matter as long as it's white? - No.
我坚信第一步要迈得正
I believe in starting the way you mean to go on.
我可不想一迈步就走错路
Don't want to get off on the wrong foot.
我很高兴你来了 茜玻 亲爱的
I'm glad you're here, Sybil, dear.
我还担心你会在屋里吃饭呢
I was afraid you'd have a tray in your room.
-也许那样倒好 -为什么
- Maybe you should have done. - Why?
我又没像贼那样趁夜色私奔
I'm not eloping like a thief in the night.
虽然我差点就做了 但玛丽和伊迪丝劝阻了我
I might have once but Mary and Edith talked me out of it.
这事还越说越多啊
The plot thickens.
-毕竟 茜玻有足够的时间去考虑 -母亲
- After all, Sybil's had time to think about it. - Mother!
这件事不容我们置喙
It is not for us to have an opinion.
莫斯利先生 你还好吧
Mr Mosley, are you quite well?
-我很好 谢谢 先生 -我不这么觉得
- I'm all right, thank you, sir. - I don't believe you are.
事实上 我不太舒服
The awful truth is, I'm not quite all right.
恐怕我不得不先告退了
And I'm afraid I'm going to ask you to excuse me.
太糟了
I'm so sorry.
要找克拉克森医生来吗
Would you like us to call Dr Clarkson?
不用了 亲爱的 太晚了
No, darling, it's too late.
老爷 医生反正也是要来看卡森先生的
He's coming anyway, Your Lordship, for Mr Carson.
等他到了 我带他上楼
I'll bring him up when he arrives.
我睡在更衣室吧
I can sleep in my dressing room.
-正好碰着你了 -你不用伺候晚宴吗
- Oh, I'm glad I've got you. - Aren't you serving?
他们正在用主菜 我能腾出点时间
They're on the main course so I can spare a moment.
我考虑了一阵
I've been thinking and, em, ...
要说些你不同意的话了
I have to say something that you won't agree with.
我们要结婚
We're going to get married.
别犯傻 现在怎么行
Don't be silly. We can't. Not now.
认真听我说
You're not listening.
你明天下午去里彭
You're going to Ripon tomorrow afternoon
想法拿到特许证
to take out a special license,
花多少钱都要拿到 然后定好日子
I don't care how much it costs, and fix the day.
-谁都不告诉 但你一定要去 -不行
- We'll tell no one, but this, you will do. - I can't.
-你觉得我不如茜玻小姐坚强吗 -怎么会
- Aren't I as strong as Lady Sybil? - I don't doubt that.
那好 她做得到 我们也行
Well, then, if she can do it, so can we.
我就在琢磨这件事
That's what I've been thinking.
是好是坏 我都陪你走过来了
I have stood by you, through thick and thin.
应该说就没有过好日子
Thin and thin, more like.
贝茨先生 如果这场官司你吃定了
Mr Bates, if we have to face this,
我们就要成为夫妻 携手面对
then we will face it as husband and wife
我不愿意被赶到一旁
and will not be moved to the sidelines
远远看你担惊受怕
to watch how you fear from a distance,
还无权知道实情
with no right even to be kept informed.
我要做你最近的亲人
I will be your next of kin.
-你不能拒绝我 -安娜
- And you can't deny me that. - Anna!
你得来看看 快
You better come, quick.
莫斯利先生 怎么回事
Mr Molesley? What's happened?
你还没上酒吗
Haven't you taken it in yet?
我不舒服 非常不舒服
Oh, I'm not well. I'm not well, at all.
先是卡森先生和夫人 连他也病了
First, Mr Carson then her ladyship and now him.
扶他去仆人休息室歇着
Help him down to the servants hall.
等医生来了让他也来看看他
The doctor can look at him, too, when he gets here.
西班牙流感传到约克郡了
Spanish flu has found it's way to Yorkshire.
已然到唐顿了
And to Downton, obviously
克拉克森医生说 已经有十例感染
Dr Clarkson says he's got ten cases, already.
莫斯利醉倒了吗 我以为他戒酒了呢
I thought Molesley had joined the Temperance League.
他恐怕是病了 老爷
I'm afraid he's been taken ill, My Lord.
-抱歉 -莫斯利也病了 老天
- I'm sorry. - Molesley, too? Good heavens.
大家怎么接二连三地病倒啊
Everyone's falling like ninepins.
拉维尼娅
Lavinia?
其实我也很不舒服
Do you know, I'm not at all well, either.
我能去躺一会儿吗
I wonder if I could lie down for a minute?
当然 来我房♥间吧
Of course. Come to my room.
壁炉该生好火了
They'll have lit the fire by now.
各位慢用
Excuse me.
要不要带她回家
Do you think we should take her home?
不 让她歇一会吧
No, let her rest for a moment.
我该去帮帮忙
Well, I think I should go and help.
听说在巴黎有次蒙面舞会上
Wasn't there a masked ball in Paris
霍乱突然暴发
when cholera broke out?
半数客人还没离开舞池 就病死了
Half the guests were dead before they left the ballroom.
多谢您吉言 妈妈
Thank you, Mama.
这趣闻让我们欢喜无限
That's cheered us up no end.
这就带您去卡森先生那儿
I'll take you to Mr Carson now
接着去仆人休息室 看莫斯利先生
and then to see Mr Molesley in the servant's hall.
医生 感谢您前来 她怎么样
Dr Clarkson, you're kind to come. How is she?
不算严重
Not too bad I think but
但需要一两天的护理
she'll need some nursing for a day or two.
这不必担心 我家女儿都是熟手
Don't worry about that, all our daughters are professionals.
让她安静歇会吧
Let's leave her to get some rest.
斯维尔小姐恐怕也感染了
Miss Swire may be another victim.
但她已经入睡 我不想去打扰她
But she's sleeping now, so I don't want to disturb her.
等她醒来给她服阿司匹林
When she wakes give her some aspirin,
肉桂和牛奶 让她住在这儿
and cinnamon and milk and keep her here.
我明早来治疗
I'll look at her in the morning.
我们去看卡森去吧
We better go to Carson.
我也来
I'll come, too.
-大家都哪去了 -不清楚
- Where is everyone? - I'm not sure.
-老夫人回府了 -你呢
- Cousin Violet's gone home. - What about you?
我等拉维尼娅和母亲一道走
I'm waiting for Lavinia and mother.
克拉克森医生让她留下
Dr Clarkson wants Lavinia to stay here.
他明天再来诊治
He'll see her tomorrow.
这曲子我倒没听过
I don't know this one.
我倒挺喜欢
Actually, I rather like it.
好像出自一出短命的音乐剧
I think it was in a show that flopped.
剧名好像是《倏忽百万》
"Zip! Goes A Million", or something.
1919年于百老汇短暂试演后夭折 未能巡演
你不扶着手杖 能行吗
Can you manage without your stick?
你就是我的手杖
You are my stick.
我们这出戏 也真短命
We were a show that flopped.
老天 玛丽
God, Mary.
我太 太对不起你了
I'm so, so sorry.
我有多遗憾 你是知道的
You know how sorry I am.
别这样
Don't be.
这事怪不了谁
It wasn't anyone's fault.
要怪也只能怪我
If it was, it was mine.
老夫人来找过我
You know cousin Violet came to me,
让我娶你
told me to marry you.
-什么时候 -前不久
- When was this? - A while ago,
就在我刚发现我又能走路时
when we knew I would walk again.
典型奶奶的做派
Classic granny.
那你怎么说
What did you say?
我不能潦倒时接受拉维尼娅自我牺牲
I couldn't accept Lavinia's sacrifice of her life,
放弃儿女成群 大好前途
her children, her future
一康复却抛弃她
and then give her the brush off when I was well again,
我不能这样吧
well, I couldn't, could I?
当然不能
Of course not.
不论我有多想
However much I might want to.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
有人吗
Hello?
你起来干什么
What are you doing up?
-我们该回家了吧 -已经定了
- Shouldn't we be getting back? - It's decided.
你得在这儿歇着
You're staying here.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表