剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
-你在做梦 -那些士兵 卡森先生
- You're having a dream. - It's the soldiers, Mr Carson,
那些士兵 但我做不到
it's the soldiers, but I can't.
我不能回去 不管他们...
I can't go back, no matter what they...
没人让你回去 朗先生
No-one is asking you to go back, Mr Lang.
-就拿只袜子堵上他的嘴吧 -别担心 朗先生
- No, just to put a sock in it. - Don't worry, Mr Lang.
你只是做了个噩梦 仅此而已
You've had a bad dream. That's all.
是噩梦吗
Is it a dream?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你没事 躺回床上吧
You're all right. Let's get you back into bed.
你没事的
You're all right.
-对不起 -没事的 朗先生
- I'm sorry. - It's all right, Mr Lang.
-对不起 -你没事
- I'm sorry. - You're all right.
他从地狱一样的地方回来 这样还奇怪吗
Is it any wonder, when he's been to hell and back?
敬礼
Up.
礼毕
Up.
这位是我堂叔 格兰瑟姆伯爵
My cousin, Lord Grantham.
有劳格兰瑟姆伯爵特意出门迎接
This is very kind of you, Lord Grantham.
欢迎光临寒舍
Welcome.
这位是格兰瑟姆夫人
Lady Grantham.
这位是医院的负责人克拉克森少校
And this is Major Clarkson who runs our hospital here.
我是卡劳利上尉的母亲
And I am Captain Crawley's mother
此行我将全程陪同
and will accompany you on your tour
并为你讲解这里采用的各种医疗措施
and explain the different levels of care we practise here.
长官 格兰瑟姆夫人和卡劳利夫人
Lady Grantham and Mrs Crawley
将一起陪同视察
will both accompany us, as we go round, sir.
平日里身边总是棱角分明的士兵
Makes a nice change from the craggy-faced warriors
难得今日有所调剂
I'm usually surrounded by.
希望如此 这边请
I'd like to think that were true. Please, come this way.
里面还有一间很大的娱乐室 我觉得...
There's a large recreational room. I don't believe...
可怜的妈妈 她多渴望着掌控一切啊
Poor Mother. How she longs to hold all the reins.
卡劳利
Crawley!
我该过去了
I should go,
至少也得去隔开令堂和家母
if only to keep our respective mothers apart.
长官 卡劳利夫人恐怕
I'm afraid Mrs Crawley is not too pleased
不甘屈于人下
to play second fiddle, sir.
但愿她不要惹出是非
Well, I hope she doesn't spoil things.
长官 我正想跟您说这事
Well, that's just what I've been meaning to talk to you about, sir.
我有意严格管理...
I'm trying to run a tight ship...
你姑妈这是怎么了
What's the matter with your aunt?
我们快跟进去吧
We should follow them in
不然妈妈又要数落我们不向着她
or Mama will say we're unsupportive.
求你快告诉我
Tell me what it is, please.
好吧
All right.
我知道他要求婚
I know he's going to propose.
那你就得接受他
Well, then you're going to accept.
相片照了吗
Did you get that picture taken?
-照了 -那就去拿来
- I did, yeah. - Then fetch it.
要是你以为我会袖手旁观
Because if you think I'm going to stand by
看着你让人家空欢喜一场
and watch that boy's dreams stamped in the dust,
那你就大错特错了
you've got another think coming.
要反悔也等到仗打完再说
You can take back your promise when the war's over
现在可不行
and not before.
可这就是骗他呀
But it's a lie.
他都要上战场了 别害他放弃
Don't make him give up when he's off to face the guns.
他要是有个好歹 你就等着后悔一辈子吧
You'd never forgive yourself if owt happened.
还记得罗斯孟德姑妈
Do you remember when Aunt Rosamund
撞见你和理查德·卡莱尔在一起的那次吗
found you and Richard Carlisle together in the garden?
我就知道这事还没完
I knew I'd hear more about that.
姑妈以为当时他在威胁你
She thought he was threatening you
现在她就一门心思认定
and now she's decided
你跟1912年的马可尼丑闻有关
that you were behind the Marconi share scandal in 1912.
当时总理和其他大臣都有涉案
The Chancellor and other ministers were involved,
其中就有你叔叔
including your uncle.
马可尼丑闻我当然记得
I remember the Marconi Scandal.
算了 不说这个 实在是荒唐
No. Let's forget it. It's absurd.
可罗斯孟德夫人说得没错
But Lady Rosamund is right.
我确实偷过一些证据拿给理查德爵士去刊登
I did steal the evidence for Sir Richard to print.
丑闻确是因我而起
I did start the scandal.
关键是罗斯孟德姑妈不明白
The trouble is Aunt Rosamund can't understand
你为何愿为他做这等事
why you would do such a thing,
除非你和理查德爵士曾是...
unless you and Sir Richard were...
-恋人 -玛丽 快点过来
- Were lovers. - Mary, you must come.
长官 一楼的房♥间都安排给
The ground floor rooms are for those men
最需要照顾的人
who need the most care, sir.
这是当然
Yes, of course.
斯特拉特上将
General Strutt, sir.
是 什么事
Oh, right, yes.
-给我讲讲这位军官的情况 -那人是谁
- Tell me about this officer. - Who is that man?
-希望他不是在抱怨 -不会的
- I hope he's not complaining. - Oh, no.
那位是斯迈利上尉
That's Captain Smiley.
他是个极和善的人
He hasn't an unkind bone in his body.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
马修 来听听
Matthew, listen to this.
有什么不妥吗 长官
Everything all right, sir?
到底是怎么回事
What on earth is that about?
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
霍姆斯少校脾气虽有些急躁
Major Holmes can be a little waspish,
但他肯定不会为难我们
but he wouldn't want to get us into trouble.
你怎么这么了解这些陌生人
How do you know so much about a pack of strangers?
他们对我来说已经不是陌生人
They're not strangers to me.
真是令人钦佩 格兰瑟姆夫人
This is all very impressive, Lady Grantham.
护士们以及贵府的仆从都值得嘉许
The nurses and your own staff are to be congratulated.
我想是这样
I believe they are.
我倒不是害怕
I wouldn't say I was scared.
是紧张 当然紧张了
I'm nervous, of course I am.
但不是害怕
But not scared.
我想我准备好了
I think I'm ready.
别管我
Don't mind me.
我只是想 你母亲要是还活着该说些什么
Only I'm thinking of what your dear mother would say.
我希望她能送送我
Well, I wish she was here to see me off.
她肯定很自豪
Oh, she'd be so proud.
我还记得当年把阿奇送走的时候...
Why, when we waved off our Archie, I remember...
你记得什么 帕特莫太太
What do you remember, Mrs Patmore?
我来告诉你吧
I'll tell you.
你只需记得一个好小伙子主动报名入伍
You remember a fine young man, who enlisted before he had to,
然后为这个国家英勇捐躯
and who gave his life for his country,
如果他当初没去参战
because he'd be alive and well today,
今日肯定还生龙活虎的
if he hadn't chosen to go to war.
她说得没错
She's right.
可不是嘛
Happen she is.
黛西 快回去干活
Come on, Daisy. Back to the grindstone.
-怎么了 -我就想和黛西说句话
- What is it? - I just want a word with Daisy.
我得去厨房♥干活了
I'm needed in the kitchen.
一会儿时间还多着呢
There's plenty of time later on.
看我的准星怎样
Let's see what my aim is like.
再中
And again.
难得偷闲离开前线 你一定很快活吧
You must be enjoying your respite from the front.
其实也有不快
Actually, I'm struggling a bit.
我的勤务兵刚过世
I've just lost my soldier servant
还没找到人接替
and I haven't managed to replace him yet.
你打算什么时候告诉马修
So, when will you tell Matthew?
夫人 晚餐已备好
Dinner is served, my lady.
别浪费了大好机会
Don't waste the opportunity.
她何必如此不依不饶
Why must she be so savage?
伤心的又不是她
It's my broken heart.
当初毁人姻缘的主意也是她出的
It was her advice that wrecked it in the first place.
这就是你姑妈的做派
Classic Rosamund.
越是不对 越是有理
She's never more righteous than when she's in the wrong.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表