剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
唐 顿
庄 园
第二季 第六集
杰克·约翰逊 第一位黑人世界重量级拳王
我得留心胳膊别变得像杰克·约翰逊一样粗了
I shall have arms like Jack Johnson if I'm not careful.
我没那么孱弱 可以自己来
I'm strong enough to wheel myself.
这个要我说了算
I'll be the judge of that.
早上好
Morning.
我总是想起威廉
I keep thinking about William.
他真不该英年早逝...
How he should be here...
倒不是说我就该死
not exactly instead of me,
但他的牺牲该有所回报
but sacrifice should be rewarded.
他才是勇敢的那一个
He was the brave one.
你们都很勇敢
You were both brave.
而且我认为战争期间
And I don't think we can say 'should'
就没有什么该不该的
about things that happen in war.
世事无常 我们要随遇而安
It just happens and we should live with it.
我该嫉妒吗
Ought I to be jealous?
不好意思 我们说到哪了
I'm sorry, what were we talking about?
我在问有关哈克斯比庄园的事
I was asking about Haxby Park.
我明天带玛丽去那里
I'm taking Mary over there tomorrow.
我们这里的哈克斯比庄园吗
Our Haxby Park?
怎么 罗素一家要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
Why? Are the Russells selling?
还没正式出♥售♥
Not officially,
但我听说他们已经开始接受报价了
but I am told they're open to offers.
真可惜 罗素和卡劳利两家
Sad. The Russells and the Crawleys
做邻居已经几百年了
have been neighbours for centuries.
他们不再住在那里了
They're not living there any more.
玛丽会觉得物是人非
It'll be strange for Mary.
她可是从小
She's been going to that house
就常去他们家做客
ever since she was a girl in a party dress.
-我们都是如此 -唐顿附近就那里最好了
- We all have. - There's nowhere better near Downton.
我不确定那里是否舒适
I'm not sure how comfortable it is.
等我装♥修♥完就舒适了
It'll be comfortable when I'm finished with it.
中♥央♥取暖 现代化厨房♥
Central heating, modern kitchens,
每个卧室都配卫生间 这些都能做到
bathrooms with every bedroom, it's all possible.
听起来更像个旅馆
Sounds more like an hotel.
克拉克森少校
Major Clarkson.
早上好 格兰瑟姆伯爵
Good morning, Lord Grantham.
伊迪丝小姐 先生
Lady Edith. Sir.
我们收到个请求
We've had a request.
一名加拿大少校要求到这里来
A Canadian Major has asked to come here
说是和你们有血缘关系
because of a family link with the house.
我们接收过他们团的其他军官
We've taken officers from his regiment before,
但我想先确定你不反对此事
but I wanted to be sure you'd no objection.
-他叫什么 -高登
- What's his name? - Gordon.
帕特里克·高登
Patrick Gordon.
他隶属帕森达勒
He was with Princess Patricia's
加拿大帕特里夏公主轻步兵团
Canadian Light Infantry at Passchendaele.
在爆♥炸♥中全身烧伤 伤势很严重
Caught in a blast and burned, rather badly, I believe.
可怜的家伙 我们欢迎他来
Poor fellow. Well, he's perfectly welcome.
我还想不到我们能有什么关系 不过也难说
I'm not aware of how we are connected, but you never know.
好的 先生
Sir.
我以前工作的地方从没有过
I've never worked in a house
贴身男仆和女仆喜结连理的情况
where a valet and a housemaid were wed.
这种事确实不多见
It'll be unusual, I agree.
希望别因为这个让我们有隔阂
I hope it doesn't break us up.
你们两个搞特殊 组建温馨二人世界
Having you two set apart in a home of your own, all special,
而剩下的我们还得为自己打拼
while the rest of us muddle on for ourselves.
听你的语气像是在吃醋
You sound as if you're jealous.
我才没
I'm not jealous.
我只是希望别破坏现况
I just don't want it to spoil things.
怎么 我们以前一直是朋友吗
Why, because we've all been such pals until now.
她会没事的
Give her time.
马修的情况大有好转
Matthew's making such progress.
是的 但是我们做得够吗
I think so, but are we doing enough for him,
在帮助军官们恢复健康这个方面
for all of them, when it comes to rehabilitation?
战后他们要面对的世界
They're going to have to face
将与以前有很大不同
a very different world after the war.
我同意 但他们不久后就要离开唐顿了
I agree, but they'll all be leaving Downton soon.
-离开 -土耳其就要投降了
- Leaving? - Well, Turkey's about to capitulate
而且罗伯特说维托里奥·维内托一役会了结奥地利
and Robert says Vittorio Veneto will finish Austria,
此次战役标志着意大利一战的结束
所以估计几周 甚至几天后 战争就会结束了
so it's only a matter of weeks, even days, before it's over.
我们当然不会急于将伤员遣送回家
We wouldn't send anyone home too soon, of course,
但明年年内
but some time in the new year,
我们会让这里恢复如初的
we will have our house back.
所以你打算让那里变回私人住♥宅♥ 是吗
So you want it just to be a private house again?
这种想法不对吗
Shouldn't she?
莫非你想废除住房♥私有制
Or would you like to abolish private houses?
就是那种每天换几套衣服
Well, that life of changing clothes and
打猎消遣 享受美食
killing things and eating them,
你真的想过回那种生活吗
do you really want it again?
你们难道不愿意让唐顿庄园有用武之地吗
Wouldn't you rather Downton was useful?
这房♥子本来就有用
The house is useful.
-我们提供工作岗位 -拜托
- We provide employment. - Oh, please...
让我来负责将这里保持成恢复中心吧
Let me look into keeping it open as a centre of recovery.
我可以当负责人
I could run it.
这里能比以前有用许多
The house could be so much more than it was before.
你怎么说 莫斯利
What about you, Molesley?
你期待卡劳利夫人所幻想的
Are you looking forward to this brave new world
这个勇敢的新世界吗
of Mrs Crawley's imaginings?
我对现在的工作很满意 夫人
I'm glad of my job, m'lady,
我也希望能一直这样做下去
and I should very much like to hold onto it,
如果卡劳利夫人允许的话
with Mrs Crawley's permission.
仆人们总会比主人保守许多
Servants are always far more conservative than their employers.
这点众所周知
Everyone knows that.
那我可就是个例外了
Then I must be the exception that proves the rule.
你好
Hello.
我是伊迪丝·卡劳...
My name's Edith Craw...
伊迪丝·卡劳利小姐 我知道
Lady Edith Crawley, I know.
这里的二小姐
Second daughter of the house.
我负责非医疗服务
In charge of non-medical welfare.
所以无论你需要什么
So whatever you need,
找人帮你跑腿或者想看什么书
in the way of errands run or books to read,
找我就可以了
then I'm your man.
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望这个不会吓着你
I hope this doesn't put you off.
我可以向你保证 现在这个阶段
I can assure you, at this stage,
已经没有什么能把我吓跑了
there isn't much that puts me off.
他们告诉你我们有血缘关系了吗
Did they tell you we're related?
是的 但我恐怕不怎么精通家族史
Er... Er yes, but I'm afraid I'm not much good at family history.
但爸爸查到了一位表姑
Although Papa's found an aunt
她在1860年与高登家结姻
in 1860 who married a Gordon.
也许是那边的吧
Perhaps that's a clue.
不是这样
No, that isn't it.
如我所说 我不太了解
Well, as I say, I'm hopeless.
我以为你会认出我的声音
I-I thought you'd recognise my voice
当然 我现在有点加拿大口音了
but, of course, I sound Canadian now.
你是说我们以前见过
You mean we've met before?
是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
伊迪丝 我需要你
Edith, I need you.
这里解释了你该获得的补偿
It just explains what you're entitled to.
谢谢你 但是承认现实吧
That's kind but, let's face it,
我不是个遗孀 算不上
I'm not a widow, am I? Not really.
你当然是
Of course you are.
我不是
No I'm not.
我结婚才多久 六个小时还是七个
How long was I married? Six hours? Seven?
如果不是他殷切希望 我本不该用他的姓氏
I shouldn't have taken his name, except it were what he wanted.
这个你自己收好
Well, I'll leave it wi' you.
黛西
Daisy?
如果你不接受的话 威廉不会开心的
It wouldn't please William if you don't take what's owing.
他希望你有人照料
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表