剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
我的天
My God...
玛丽 孩子们
Mary! Girls!
-柯拉 快来 -罗伯特 慢着
- Cora! Come at once! - Robert wait.
-大家快来 -怎么了 出什么事了
- Everyone come at once. - What is it? What's happened?
快来看
Come and see this.
是真的吗 拉维尼娅说的是真的吗
Is it true? Is it true what Lavinia says?
-真不敢相信 -太好了
- I can't believe it! - It's so wonderful.
是啊 但是你可别累着
It is, but don't tire yourself out.
坐下吧 我们去找克拉克森医生来
Sit down now and we'll send for Dr Clarkson.
没错 伊迪丝 跟布兰森一道
She's right. Edith, go with Branson.
去把克拉克森找来
Get Clarkson,
把老夫人和伊泽贝尔堂亲也接来
but fetch Mama and Cousin Isobel as well.
不管他们在做什么 叫他们马上过来
I don't care what they're doing. Tell them to come now!
好孩子
My dear chap.
这对我的意义真是难以言表
I cannot begin to tell you what this means to me.
对我也是天大的好消息
It's pretty good news for me, too.
只有一种可能的解释
There is only one possible explanation.
要从我自己的错误说起
It starts with my own mistake.
我从种种迹象判断脊柱已被横切
Every indication told me that the spine was transected,
而这是不可治愈的
which would have been incurable.
约翰·寇茨爵士来给马修会诊也得出同样的结论啊
But when Sir John Coates came to see Matthew, he agreed with you.
他不完全赞同我的观点
Well, he didn't. Not entirely.
他认为有可能是脊髓休克
He thought that it could conceivably be a case of spinal shock.
也就是重度挫伤
That is, um, intense bruising.
也很严重 足以妨碍腿部机能
Which was sufficiently severe to impede the leg mechanism.
但是却能痊愈吗
But which would heal?
您怎么不告诉我们呢
Why didn't you tell us?
因为我不认同他的看法...
Because I didn't agree with him...
也不想让卡劳利上尉空抱有满心幻想
and I didn't want to raise Captain Crawley's hopes to no purpose.
我能理解 我不怪你
I understand and I don't blame you.
-你要慢慢来 不能急于求成 -我知道
- You must take it slowly. Rome wasn't built in a day. - I know.
恐怕你脊柱上的挫伤
And I'm afraid you will carry a bruise
将会伴你一生了
on your spine for the rest of your life.
-但我能正常生活 对吗 -是的
- But I will have a life? - Yes.
我想这没问题
I think we can say that.
你将能正常的生活 而且很快就能了
You will have a normal life and it won't be long in coming.
我的好孩子
My darling boy.
我的好孩子
My darling boy.
打扰了 老爷 但是休斯太太不知
Excuse me, m'lord, but Mrs Hughes is wondering
如何安排晚宴
what she should do about dinner.
你们都会留下了用餐吧
You'll all stay for dinner, won't you?
我这身衣服不太合适吧
I'm afraid I'm not dressed.
没事的 谁还在乎这些
Never mind that. Who cares about that?
-妈妈 您呢 -当然了
- What about you, Mama? - Oh, certainly.
这天大的喜事也让我胃口大增
All this unbridled joy has given me quite an appetite.
你在这儿啊 我还在想你跑哪去了
There you are. I wondered what had happened to you.
真是太好了 不是吗
It's wonderful news, isn't it?
确实 你忙吗
Wonderful. Are you busy?
我正要上餐厅伺候用餐 怎么了
I'm just going up to help in the dining room. Why?
-过会儿说吧 -不 说吧 我不急
- It'll keep. - No. Tell me. I've got time.
只是老爷最近说的一些话
It's just something his lordship said recently,
总是萦绕在我心头
I can't get out of my mind.
说薇拉一定是自己买♥♥了毒药带回家
How Vera must have bought the poison and taken it home with her.
是啊 一定是这样
Yes. I suppose she must.
想想都觉得可怕
And it's... a terrible thing to think of.
但不是她 是我
But she didn't. I did.
-什么 -那是几个月前我离开她之前
- What? - Months ago, before I left.
薇拉说我们需要鼠药 我就去买♥♥了
Vera said we needed rat poison and I bought it.
买♥♥的砒霜
It was Arsenic.
我一直在想她一定是服了那个死的
And I've been thinking that's what she must have taken.
-你去跟警♥察♥说了吗 -没有
- Have you told the police? - No.
去说吧
Tell them.
如果你不说 他们却查出来 会对你不利
If you don't and they find out, it'll look bad.
但我岂不是自寻麻烦
But wouldn't I be asking for trouble?
你什么不说才是呢
You are if you stay silent.
-安娜 要开始了 -抱歉 卡森先生
- Anna, we're starting. - Sorry, Mr Carson.
跟我说说哈克斯比的进展如何
Tell me, how are things progressing at Haxby?
很不错 我立下规矩
Quite well. I've put in a condition
工人如超过的定好的工期将按日罚款
so the builders are fined for every day they go over.
-这样气氛能融洽吗 -我要他们完成工作
- Does that make for a happy atmosphere? - I want it done.
他们自己找时间融洽吧
They can be happy in their own time.
为何如此着急
Why the rush?
我希望我的资产都能尽快收拾妥当待售
I like everything I own to be finished and ready to sell.
你总不会想卖♥♥掉哈克斯比吧
You're not thinking of selling Haxby, surely?
看情况 得看那里是否合适我们
Depends. We'll have to see if it suits us,
会不会离唐顿太近了
to be so close to Downton.
我 我有话要说
I... I want to tell you all something.
你们也知道 在这段
As you know, during this...
我想可以说是可怕的日子里
well, I think I can say horrible time...
拉维尼娅表现出了非凡的品质
Lavinia has proved to be the most marvellous person.
-没错 -确实
- Hear, hear. - Indeed.
出于种种原因 我一直以为我们不能结婚了
I never thought we would marry, for all sorts of reasons,
但她却不肯接受
but she wouldn't accept that
现在我可以很高兴地说
and so now I am very pleased to say
她的苦心没有白费
that she's been proved right.
我要和拉维尼娅结婚了
Lavinia and I will get married.
我的好孩子
Oh, my dear fellow.
太好了
Isn't it wonderful?
只要等我能走向圣坛 我们就结婚
Just as soon as I'm well enough to walk down the aisle.
克拉克森医生能告诉我们大约要多久
Dr Clarkson can help us with when.
不会很久了
Not long now.
她觉得我们应该在唐顿举办婚礼
And she feels we ought to marry here, at Downton.
以此彻底忘却那段
To bury forever the memories of
希望是我人生最灰暗时期的回忆
what I hope has been the darkest period of my life.
-当然可以 -真的吗
- Of course! - Are you sure?
按理应该在我伦敦的家里举办
I know it should be at my home in London,
但我们在这经历了太多事情
but we've been through so much here.
我们很乐意
We'd be delighted.
太棒了 真是天大的喜事
Bravo! Excellent news.
玛丽 这是不是天大的喜事
Mary, isn't that excellent news?
确实好极了
Just excellent.
你这么晚过来 他们不会担心吗
You're very late. Won't they worry?
大家都在兴头上 不会注意到我在哪的
They're all so excited, they won't care where I am.
我为他高兴
I'm pleased.
我喜欢马修先生
I like Mr Matthew.
晚宴的时候 他宣布要在唐顿举♥行♥婚礼
He announced at dinner that he wants to get married at Downton.
不知怎的 这让我更加强烈地感觉到
Somehow, it made me feel more than ever
战争真的结束了
that the war is really over
是时候向前看了
and it's time to move forward.
你是说你做好决定了吗
Do you mean you've made your decision?
对
Yes.
我的回答是
My answer is...
我已经准备好出发
that I'm ready to travel...
而你就是我的旅票
and you're my ticket.
带我远离这个家
To get away from this house,
-远离这儿的生活 -我吗
- away from this life. - Me?
不 是汤姆大叔
No. Uncle Tom Cobley.
Uncle Tom Cobley是英式英语中用于表示"一干人等"的幽默说法
对不起
I'm sorry.
这些话我已经等了太久
But I've waited so long for those words,
真不敢相信我的耳朵
I can't believe I'm hearing them.
-你不怕断了后路吗 -怕
- You won't mind burning your bridges? - Mind?
我愿亲手斩断
Fetch me the matches!
是 你可以吻我
Yes, you can kiss me,
但在一切安定下来之前不能越雷池半步
but that is all until everything is settled.
苍天可鉴 能吻你我就心满意足了
For now, God knows it's enough that I can kiss you.
多美好的一天啊 我都笑不拢嘴了
What a day. I can't stop smiling.
对 但下次
No. But another time,
请你在同意主办婚礼前问一问我的意见
please ask me before you agree to host a wedding.
-什么 -我当然也喜欢马修
- What? - I'm fond of Matthew, of course,
但你没有意识到这会让玛丽的婚礼延后吗
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表