剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
我没变
Not me.
别急着下结论
Don't be too sure.
我要是午餐前没回来 不必等我
If I'm not back before luncheon, don't wait.
老爷 我先把这个端到楼下热一下
I'll take this down to keep it hot, m'lord.
我想单独跟您谈谈
I wanted to catch you alone.
是的
Yes...
我想我若递交辞呈 您会好过一些
You see, I think you might be happier if I tended my resignation.
-什么 -您在自家宅子里却不自在
- What? - I'd hate you to be uncomfortable
我很过意不去
in your own house...
-我不同意 -但我知道...
- I won't hear of it. - But I know...
你不能因为我的不检行为
You will not be deprived of your livelihood
就丢了自己的饭碗
because I behaved in an ungentlemanly manner.
这全是我的错 不该由你来承担后果
The fault was entirely mine. You will not pay the price.
这是你的吗 莫斯利在更衣室里找到的
Is this yours? Moseley found it in your dressing room.
这不是你的旧玩具吧
It's not one of your old toys, is it?
我从未见过
Because I don't recognise it.
不 是别人送给我的 算是个护身符
No. It was given to me. As a charm, I think.
保我在前线平安
To take to the front.
既然你现在平安归来了 我就把它放到
Well, you're home and safe now. Shall I put it
-给村里孩子的布施桶里吧 -不要
- in the barrel for the village children? - No.
没准丢掉会带来厄运呢
You never know. It might be bad luck not to keep it.
午餐就要准备妥了
Luncheon will be ready soon.
一堆垃圾 都他♥娘♥的♥是垃圾
It's all rubbish. It's all bloody rubbish!
你能把钱要回来吗
Can't you ask for your money back?
是啊 当然可以去要 但那有个屁用
Oh, yes. Of course I can ask. And a fat lot of good that'll do!
-你得找他理论 -怎么理论
- You must challenge him. - How?
我只在酒馆见过他一次
I only ever met him in a pub.
都不知道去哪儿找他
I wouldn't know where to find him.
-但你肯定... -你还不明白吗 女人
- But surely... - Don't you understand, woman?!
我被坑了
I've been tricked!
被耍了
I've been had!
我真是被人当猴耍啊
I've been taken for the fool that I am!
他骗了你多少钱
How much did he get from you?
全部家当
Every penny I had.
我还借了一些
And then some.
你现在打算怎么办
What are you going to do now?
不知道
I don't know.
我真他♥娘♥的♥不知道
I don't bloody know.
你给我做了这么久的司机
And all the time you've been driving me about,
下集预告
一直毕恭毕敬
bowing and scraping
没想到竟在背地里勾引我女儿
and seducing my daughter behind my back.
你知道老夫人找过我
You know Cousin Violet came to me...
让我娶你吗
and told me to marry you?
卡森先生 你这是怎么了
Mr Carson, whatever's the matter?
-希望您知道我多希望能帮上忙 -是吗
- I wish you knew much I want to help. - Do you?
-我们来谈正事吧 -正事
- Let's get down to business. - Business?
谈谈我们将来能为小查理做些什么
Find out what we mean to do for little Charlie in the future.
我曾做过一件令自己万分悔恨的事情
I did something once which I bitterly regret. Bitterly.
情况会好起来的
Everything's going to be all right.
现在的情况一点都不好
Everything is clearly not all right.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表