剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
你独自去了农场
You went out to the farm alone.
对
Yes.
对史考特撒谎 然后失踪一整天
And lied to Scotty, and then went AWOL all day.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但是如果我告诉了你 乔瑟夫就会逃跑
But Joseph would've ditched out if I told you...
你不能为一个逃避法律的人打掩护
You don't cover for a guy dodging the law!
当警♥察♥不能这样
That's not how to be a cop,
当一位凶案组探员更是绝不能这样
and it's certainly not how to be a homicide detective.
-我知道 -他现在在哪里
- I know. - And where is he now?
他
He's...
我不知道
I don't know.
-我真不明白你到底是怎么回事 -我也是
- I don't understand what you did here. - I don't, either.
你出去吧
You should leave my office.
然后呢 之后怎么样
And, and what? What's gonna happen?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道这事能不能就这么过去
I don't know that this can be fixed.
我看你没懂 科瑞
I don't think you get it, Corey.
你好日子到头了
It's the end of the line for you.
乔瑟夫还活着
Joseph's alive.
他会指证你杀了奥兰多
And he's gonna testify you killed Orlando.
乔瑟夫死而复生了吗
Joseph raised from the dead?
那他在哪里
Where is he?
我能见见他吗
Well, can I see him?
你杀了奥兰多
You killed Orlando
因为他知道了你和简的事
'cause he knew what was going on with you and Jane.
你们都疯了
You all are crazy.
我再说一遍 我没杀奥兰多
I'll say it again, I didn't kill Orlando.
你杀了他 科瑞
You did, Corey.
我看见了
I saw you.
你应该已经死了
You're supposed to be dead, man!
-她告诉我了 -谁
- She told me. - Who?
科瑞 宝贝 怎么回事
Corey, baby, what happened?
-不是你干的吧 -我是为你才那么做的
- You didn't do it, did you? - I did it for you.
什么
What?
奥兰多知道我们的事了
Orlando knew about us,
但我趁他还没能告诉别人就干掉了他
but I got rid of him before he could tell anybody.
简 我保护了你
Jane, I protected you.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
别告诉我你没有这种感觉 简 求你了
Don't tell me that you don't feel like that, Jane, please.
我只是想安抚你
I just... I just wanted to comfort you,
抱着你
to, to hold you. I'm...
对不起
I'm sorry.
你肯定不想让别人说你
I bet you wouldn't want people talking about
碰罗宾森之家的孩子吧
how you touch the boys at Robinson house.
-什么 -听着
- What? - Look...
我并不是说我们是那样的 简
I'm not saying it was like that with us, Jane,
但人们会那么说的
but that's how people are gonna talk.
-别那么说我 -乔瑟夫看见我了
- Don't say that about me. - Joseph saw me do it.
让他把嘴闭上
So you got to shut him up.
求你了
Please.
简·罗宾森保证会干掉乔瑟夫
Jane Robinson promised she'd get rid of Joseph?
但她撒谎了
But she lied.
我以为她爱我呢
I thought she loved me.
她试图杀他 这下你好受点了吗
Well, she tried to kill him, man. That make you feel better?
她还给我寄东西
She still sends me things.
给我寄很多东西
Sends me lots of things.
我们来吧
We got this.
嗯
So, um...
这感觉真怪 我就是...
You know, this is weird. I just feel...
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
从我看到你在我家 拿枪指着我那一刻起
From the moment I saw you in my house, holding a gun on me.
-嗯 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-这是... -前所未有
- It's, um... - New?
你打算去哪里
So where will you go?
去农场住一阵
Oh. Farm for a while.
我要
Should I...
留着门 万一你想来...
keep the door open, in case you want to...
找我
track me down?
锁好吧
Keep it locked.
好吧
All right. Okay.
如果有必要 我能闯进去的
I can break in if I need to.
我的委托人为罗宾森之家投入了全部精力
My client has dedicated her life to Robinson house.
她曾帮助无数青少年戒掉毒瘾
She has helped countless teenagers kick addiction.
并且至少跟其中一位有染
And took liberties with at least one of them.
这太过分了 他们不能对她说这种话
This is outrageous. They can't say that to her.
你向科瑞保证会杀掉乔瑟夫
You promised Corey you'd kill Joseph.
你们真要相信一个妄想的少年而不是我的委托人吗
You seriously take the word of a deluded youth over my client's?
这是什么
What are these?
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
你给科瑞写的信
Your letters to Corey.
他全部保存起来了
He saved them all.
"亲爱的孩子 你的信真让我等得心焦"
"Dear sweet boy, your letters cannot come soon enough."
这一封是上周的
This one's from last week.
不
No.
"亲爱的科瑞 树叶落下来了
"Dear Corey, the leaves are falling from the trees,
我知道你的生日快到了
and I know your birthday is coming.
是秋天的第一天"
The first day of Fall."
写信表达关切并不是犯罪
Writing concerned letters is not a crime.
她保证过的
She promised.
保证了什么
She promised what?
她说的是汤姆的生日
It's Tom's birthday she's talking about.
秋天的第一天
The first day of Fall.
你妻子有什么情绪问题吗
Is your wife having problems?
我们儿子死后 她一直很抑郁
She's been depressed... since our son died.
所以你才杀了乔瑟夫·肖吗
This is why you killed Joseph Shaw?
这样你和科瑞就能继续秘密恋情了
So you and Corey could keep your little romance going?
我们不能就那么把他关在门外
We couldn't just slam the door in his face.
于是你杀了乔瑟夫
So you shot Joseph.
很难想象你妻子会伤害什么人
It's hard to picture your wife hurting anyone.
她做不出 她做不了
She wouldn't, she can't.
告诉我们 简
Tell us, Jane!
我只是想帮助他
All I ever wanted was to help him.
简 别说了 让他们停下
Jane, stop! Make them stop!
不是她吧
It wasn't her, was it?
不是她杀了乔瑟夫
Who took care of Joseph?
我们经历了父母最可怕的梦魇 撑了下来
We survived the worst thing parents can live through.
我们就要恢复如初了 可那孩子
We were almost whole again, and then that kid...
我就只有她了 副队长
she's all I have left, lieutenant.
我愿为她做任何事
I would do anything for her.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do this?
你会进监狱的 他才17岁
You could go to jail. He's 17!
-我想拯救他 -你救不了
- I want to save him. - You can't.
不能再继续了
This stops here.
这孩子不是我们的儿子
This kid is not our son.
那乔瑟夫呢
What about Joseph?
他会说出去的
He'll tell.
我会去处理的
I'll take care of that.
但你必须得振作起来
But you have got to pull it together.
从明天开始 不能再这样了
Starting tomorrow, no more of this.
不能再跟科瑞联♥系♥了
No more Corey.
好吧
Okay.
不能再一睡一整天
No more sleeping all day,
不能再沉溺于伤痛了
and no more of this sadness.
我们能幸福的
We can be happy.
汤姆也会希望我们能幸福
'Cause that's what Tom would want.
我只是想他 泰德 真的
I just miss him, Teddy. I do.
歌♥曲:"Collide"
歌♥手:Howie Day
∮ The dawn is breaking ∮
∮ A light shining through ∮
∮ You're barely waking ∮
∮ And I'm tangled up in you ∮
∮ Yeah ∮
∮ I'm open, you're closed ∮
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表