剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
We're down to five minutes now.
他在你女友面前让你难堪
He embarrassed you in front of your girlfriend,
害你上不成康奈尔大学
made you pull out of Cornell.
就因为他赌博
All 'cause of his gambling.
我不否认他是个废物
I'm not denying he was a bum.
你一直这么认为吗
Did you always think that?
不 我曾经很崇拜他
No. I used to worship him.
我看着他起死回生
I watched him raise people from the dead.
你见到那样的奇迹
Can't see something like that
怎么能不想跟他一样呢
and not want to be just like the guy.
-但后来他让你失望了 -嗯
- But then he let you down. - Yeah, well...
事情就是那样
that's the way it goes.
那晚发生了什么
So that night?
我在克兰西酒吧
I was at a bar, Clancy's.
平生第一次 也是唯一一次喝醉了
Got drunk, first, only time in my life.
为什么偏偏是那晚
Why that of all nights?
因为我亲眼目睹了我爸堕落成了什么样子
Because I'd just seen first-hand what my dad had become.
-废物 -还是祸害
- A bum? - And a menace.
博温医生 我丈夫又入院了
Dr. Bowen, my husband is back.
是吗 真遗憾
Really? Sorry.
他在手术室 你能去看看他吗
He's in the OR. Will you check on him?
-你是唯一... -现在不行 李太太
- You're the only one... - Can't just now, Mrs. Lee.
输液 两百万个单位的盘尼西林
Start a line. 2 million units of penicillin,
500庆大霉素
500 of gent.
-爸 -别说话 杰森
- Dad! - Quiet, Jason.
但是 爸 表上写...
But, dad, the chart...
杰森 你看着 我工作 懂了吗
Jason, you watch, I work. Understand?
加维医生
Dr. Garvey!
他要给他盘尼西林
He's giving him penicillin.
-住手 他对盘尼西林过敏 格兰特 -什么
- Stop! He's pen allergic, Grant. - What?
打克林霉素 去叫玛什医生
Clindamycin. And get Dr. Marsh.
你跟我来
You, come with me.
你那样会让他进入过敏性休克的
You could've sent him into anaphylactic shock.
我没看到 抱歉
I missed it, sorry.
你像个僵尸一样来上班可以说"抱歉"
"Sorry" is for when you show up to work a zombie.
你借了几千块钱 而且根本无力偿还
"Sorry" is for when you borrow thousands of dollars
可以说"抱歉"
and never pay back.
少教训我了
Spare me the lecture.
但你满脑子都想着赌博 心不在焉
But "Sorry" doesn't cover nearly killing a patient
体力透♥支♥ 而差点杀死病人
because you're so distracted and tired
不是一句"抱歉"就行的
that all you think about is gambling.
这跟扑克毫无关系
This has nothing to do with the cards.
-你有问题 -别瞎说了
- You have a problem. - That's crap.
承认吧
Admit it.
我值了两轮班 需要休息
I need sleep. I worked two shifts.
-别撒谎了 -他是对的
- Stop lying. - He's right.
-什么 -妈也知道了
- What? - Mom knows it, too.
你现在事事都撒谎
You lie about everything now.
你们都来教训起我了
Now you're both lecturing me?
-你们这是干什么 -都结束了 格兰特
- What the hell is this? - End of the line, Grant.
你跟我来
You're coming with me.
终于得面对现实了
End of innocence, huh?
可以这么说
You could say.
加维医生带你♥爸♥去哪里了
Where was Dr. Garvey taking your dad?
我没问过
I never asked.
你是不是有什么忘记说了 加维医生
Something you forgot to tell us, Dr. Garvey?
应该没了
I don't think so.
格兰特死的那天 你把他拉出了急诊室
You hauled Grant out of the ER, day he died.
所以你是最后见到他的人
Makes you last-to-see.
或许也是凶手
And maybe the shooter.
-我没杀格兰特 -你做了件你想隐瞒的事
- I didn't shoot Grant. - You did something you tried to hide.
对 我掩盖了格兰特差点杀掉病人的事
Yeah. I covered for Grant when he almost killed a patient.
医院可能会遭到起诉的
The hospital could have been sued.
但你仍然是最后见到格兰特的人
Fact remains, you're the last guy seen with Grant.
你喜欢他妻子 你在工作上嫉妒他
You had it bad for his wife, and you were jealous of him at work.
那时候不了
Not at that point.
-我当时完全不嫉妒他 -是吗
- I wasn't jealous of him in any way. - No?
我可怜他 而且我的确做了干预
I pitied him. And, yes, I interfered.
是为了她
I did it for her.
-安 -你做了什么
- Anne. - You did what?
我带他去了一个匿名戒赌互助会
I took him to a gambler's anonymous meeting...
就在圣迈克尔教堂地下室
basement of saint Michael's.
-他在那里坐住了吗 -据我所知是的
- He sit still for that? - Far as I know.
我待了几分钟 然后回去工作了
I stayed a few minutes, but I was working.
有人看见你离开互助会吗
Anyone see you leave the meeting?
有 那个混混塞·提斯戴尔
Yeah. That mutt Cy Tisdale.
你是在拿食品救济券当赌注吗
Those food stamps you're playing for?
都是女的
Lot of bazooms.
我们得到了消息 塞
Got some new information, Cy.
又怎么了
What now?
格兰特被杀当天
Witness put you and Grant at a
有人看到你们出现在一个匿名戒赌互助会上
gambler's anonymous meeting the day of the murder.
要跟我们说说你为什么没提这事吗
Want to tell us why you failed to mention that?
其实我不太想
Not really. No.
我们去找过你的老伙计了 小瘦子
Went to talk to your old pal, Skinny.
-去查证你的不在场证明 -是吗 他怎么样了
- See about that alibi of yours. - Oh, yeah? How's he doing?
-不怎么样 -死了十年了
- Not so good. - Been dead a decade.
但这你早知道了吧
But that's no surprise to you, is it?
我也有感情啊
I got feelings, you know.
-太伤人了 -别唬人了 塞
- That's hurtful. - Quit bluffing, Cy.
告诉我们博温医生那天到底发生了什么
Tell us what happened to Dr. Bowen that day.
-那些鸟 -鸟
- The birds is what happened. - Birds?
准确说是鸽子
Pigeons, to be exact.
我今天差点害死人
I almost killed someone today,
就当着我儿子的面
right in front of my son.
现在他恨我
And now he hates me.
还不到一小时
And it's not even an hour later,
我现在满脑子都是要怎么去赌
and all I can think about is how to get to a game.
我失去了我的妻子 我儿子 我的工作
I've lost my wife, my son, my job.
但我还想着我会转运的
But I keep thinking my luck will turn.
这就是机遇的美妙
That's the beauty of chance.
是我无法抵御的美妙
The beauty I couldn't resist.
但我会尽力的
I'll try, though.
试着接受我是一个废物
Try accepting I'm going out a loser.
你怎么在这里
What the hell are you doing here?
-我有时会来 -为了戒赌吗
- I come here sometimes. - To quit?
为了提醒自己不想戒的原因
To remind myself why I don't want to quit.
看着帮愁眉苦脸的家伙
Look at these sad sacks.
谁塞给他们一张百元大钞 他们马上就会离开
Put a c-note in any of their hands, they'd be out the door.
我不会 我再也不赌了
Not me. Not anymore.
-我昨晚做了个梦 -是吗
- Had a dream last night, doc. - Oh, yeah?
我有10 J 黑桃Q和K 还有运流
Had the ten, jack, queen and king of spades. And the river...
-带给我一个黑桃尖 -同花顺
- it dropped me the ace of spades. - A royal flush.
我觉得这预示着我们的运要转了
I think it's a premonition that our luck's about to change.
那是你的梦 塞
That's your dream, Cy.
我只做噩梦
Mine are all nightmares.
瞧啊
Look at that, would you?
我赌一块钱 那只灰的会先飞走
A buck says the gray flies off first.
-我不赌了 塞 -这样吧
- I'm quitting, Cy. - Tell you what.
你赌灰的 我赌斑点的
You take the gray, I'll take speckles.
-我赌斑点的 -这就对了
- I'll take speckles. - That's the spirit.
瞧见了吗 这可绝对是好兆头
You see? Now, that's a hell of a good omen if I ever saw one.
就算我想玩 也弄不到钱
Even if I wanted to play, there's no way to get money.
-没人能借了 -肯定还有人
- No one left to hit up. - There's got to be someone.
总有人的
There's always someone.
是啊
Yeah.
或许还有一个
Maybe one person.
谁会给他赌金
So who was gonna stake him?
他说他曾救过一个女人的丈夫
Said there was a wife of a guy he saved.
她是一家宠物鱼店的老板
Owned a store that sold fish.
他要去跟她借钱吗
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表