剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
73年3月底 大批战俘获释回家
End of March '73, main group of POWs got back.
有人是回费城来了吗
Any of 'em come back to Philly?
安提俄克一个叫雷特的人
A guy named Raitt from Antioch.
罗杰·雷特 海军司令
Roger Raitt, a Navy Commander?
你认识他
You know him?
我曾跟他一起服役
I served with him.
好久不见啊
Been a long time.
我不怎么喜欢去参加聚会
I'm not much for the reunions.
说实话 我也是
Truth be told, I'm not either but
但是干国防
working in the defense industry,
-保持联络是有好处的 -是啊
- it pays to keep in touch. - Sure.
这周六就有一次 在老城区
There's one this Saturday, in Old City.
我不想去聊那些事
I can't make small talk out of it,
我宁可向前看
I'd rather just leave it behind.
可你却每天配枪出行
And here you are, carrying a gun every day.
这是我无法再做的事
That's what I couldn't revisit.
罗杰 我想跟你谈谈
Roger, I wanna talk to you about
一个跟你们关在一起的人 卡尔·波顿
a guy you were in prison with, Carl Burton?
他被人打死了 就在你们回来之后
Wound up dead, shot. Right after you guys got back.
我记得
I remember.
回家后肯定很难适应吧
Comin' home it had to be hard to adjust.
让我意识到 每天我醒来
It made me realize any day I wake up
看到门把手是在屋里这一侧的 就是好的一天
with a doorknob on the inside of the door, it's a good day.
或许有人不那么看
Maybe someone else didn't see it that way,
回来后满心愤怒 想找人算账
came back angry, wanting to settle a score?
人人都有受不了的时候
Everyone has a breaking point.
卡尔在那边崩溃了
Carl reached his over there.
我虽不尊敬他的做法 但也能理解
I didn't respect it but I understood.
恐怕不是人人都能理解吧
Hard to imagine all the POWs did.
我们亲如兄弟 约翰
We were like brothers, John,
有人去找卡尔的麻烦 我会知道的
one of them went after Carl, I would've know.
那可是很多士兵啊
I'm talkin' about a lot of soldiers
而且他们认为他是个叛徒
and a guy they thought was a traitor.
我们才回来一周 就已经知道
We'd only been home a week and all of us already knew
卡尔最严厉的惩罚 是承担那件事的后果
Carl's worst punishment was living with what he did.
莱克斯第51次轰炸飞行
Rex's 51st bombing run.
他被击中 将自己弹射出去
He gets hit. Ejects.
在河内外沿降落
Comes down outside Hanoi.
在一个洞穴里藏了几个小时
Spends a few hours hiding in a cave,
想攒足力气走动
trying to get up enough strength to move.
但当他听到有北越军巡逻
But when he hears a North Vietnamese patrol,
他拖着一条伤腿跑了出去
he takes off on a broken leg,
只拿着一把手♥枪♥抵挡20个追兵
with only his pistol to hold off 20 guys chasing him.
几个小时里 莱克斯勉强走在他们前头
For hours Rex dragged himself along just ahead of them.
直到他走到一棵空心树前 钻了进去
Till he comes to this hollowed out tree and squeezes in.
你好大胆
How dare you.
我是来表示哀悼的
I'm here to pay my respects.
-你怎么敢溜进来 -妈妈 别这样
- How dare you sneak in here! - Mom, stop it!
你不知道这家伙对你♥爸♥做了什么 丹尼尔
You don't know what this man did to your father, Daniel.
别激动 我们是为莱克斯而来
Let's calm down. We're here for Rex.
莱克斯不会希望你到场的
Rex wouldn't want you here.
你背叛了他
You betrayed him.
背叛了所有人
Betrayed everyone.
你真丢人
You're a disgrace.
-爸爸 -好吧 奈德
- Daddy? - OK, Ned.
对不起 鲁斯
I'm sorry, Ruth.
卡尔
Carl.
-待会儿追思会你还是别去了 -好
- I think it's better if you don't go to the reception. - Yeah.
我会告诉大家...
I'll tell the guys that...
告诉他们我死在那里了 罗杰
Tell them I died over there, Roger.
告诉他们我是个鬼
Tell them I'm already a ghost.
那些撑下去 努力反抗的人
Guys who stuck it out, resisted the most,
回来之后过得更好
did better when we got home.
-而放弃的人则举步维艰 -是啊
- The ones who gave in had a tougher time. - Yeah.
你觉得对卡尔来说有多糟
How bad do you think it was for Carl?
糟到我认为他会自杀的地步
Bad enough I thought he'd kill himself.
但那枪离他尸体有五英尺远
The gun was found 5 feet away from his body.
你知道腹部中枪的人要多久才会死去
You remember how long it takes a man to die from a gut shot.
可能是开枪之后爬远了
Might've crawled away after.
但谁会朝自己腹部开枪自杀啊
But who commits suicide by shooting themselves in the stomach?
想瞄准心脏 但胳膊却不好使的人
Guy aiming for his heart whose arms don't work anymore.
我大概有日子不能再吃芝士三明治了
Could be my last cheesesteak for a while.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
-朱莉说要我吃豆腐 -副队长
- Julie's talkin' about tofu. - Lieutenant.
米勒 你还好吗
Miller, how are you doing?
刚送一个人收监
Just dropped a guy in lock up.
波顿的案子怎么样了
How's the Burton case pannin' out?
尼克·维拉 这位是凯蒂·米勒
Nick Veera, this is Kat Miller,
是她发现了战俘手镯
she's the one that turned up the POW bracelets.
-干得好 -谢谢
- Good work - Thanks.
怎么样
So?
最新情况显示 卡尔可能是自杀
Well the latest is, Carl might have commited suicide.
近距离射击会在衣物上留下火♥药♥残留物吧
A close fire would have left lead residue on his clothes, right?
实验室在查呢
Labs checkin'.
我听说你在缉毒组那边做得不错啊
So, I hear you're doin' well over in narcotics.
挺好的 我挺喜欢的
Oh, good. I like it, so...
你一直对这个感兴趣吗
Is that your long term area of interest?
我从没想过自己会当警♥察♥
I never thought I'd be a cop in the first place
不管做什么我都愿意
so I'm game for whatever crops up.
我以为当警♥察♥是每个女孩的梦想呢
I thought bein' in blue was every girls' dream.
你还考虑过做别的吗
You got somethin' else on mind?
说来话长 但我来这里了
It's a long story. But, here I am.
-我有选择的权利 -那很好
- My options are open. - That's good to know.
肯·威斯汀承认拿了你♥爸♥爸的手镯
Ken Westin copped to takin' your dad's bracelets.
肯吗 真的
Ken did? Really?
因为你妈跟他分手而一时冲动
Dumb reaction to your mom dropping him.
-那或许就不是毒品的原因了吧 -或许
- Does that maybe make the drug scenario less likely? - Maybe.
奈德 莱克斯·波特的追悼会上出了点事
Ned, there was an incident at Rex Potter's memorial.
-就是你父亲死的那天 -我记得
- The day your father died. - Yeah, I remember it.
其他战俘看到你♥爸♥爸来 感到很不高兴
The rest of the POWs took issue with your dad showing up.
我们进门的时候能从他们脸上看出来
We could see it in their faces when we walked in.
他们恨他
They hated him.
他一定很难过吧
Must've been pretty crushing for him.
有一位战俘认为
One of those POWs thinks
或许你♥爸♥是再也承受不住了
maybe he couldn't take it any longer.
你是说自杀
You mean killed himself?
不管他是怎么死的 奈德
However he died, Ned,
他对你来说都不会改变
it ain't gonna change what he was to you.
我知道一个可能导致他自杀的理由
I know a reason why he might have killed himself.
是我 我做的事
Me. What I did.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
我知道跟那些大吼大叫的人在一起很不好玩
I know it's not fun to be around people yelling like that.
没事的
It's OK.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 爸爸
Me, too, Daddy.
那你不介意我吃你的冰淇淋喽
So you don't mind if I eat all your ice cream?
你自己买♥♥一个吧
You could have your own.
-你们要点什么 -棒棒冰 谢谢
- So, what can I get you guys? - Bomb pop, please.
我记得你
Hey, I remember you,
你去年夏天跟你♥爸♥爸来过
you came in last summer with your dad.
我才是他爸爸 我叫卡尔·波顿
I'm his dad. Carl Burton, hi.
不 是另一个人 一个士兵
No, it was another man. A soldier.
他在越南战俘营待过
He'd been over in a Vietnam prison camp,
有些闻者伤心的故事呢
had some break your heart stories about it.
我去年夏天的时候还不在这里
I was not here last summer, I was...
那不是我
that was not me.
我确定就是这个小男孩 那人是谁啊
I'm sure it was this little boy. Who was that?
是谁啊 奈德
Who was it, Ned?
肯
Ken.
肯
Ken was
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表