剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
但这个女孩英语好 有胆魄
But this girl, good English, gutsy.
她是你最好的毒贩
She was one of your best.
你肯定不愿让她走
No way you were letting her go.
到底怎么回事 拉米罗
What happened, Ramiro?
她疯了
She lost her mind.
就是这么回事
That's what.
镇定点
Tranquila.
等都拿出来 你就没事了
You'll be okay when they're all out.
你也有这种感觉吗
You felt like this, too?
有段时间是的
For a little while.
-但我现在不是没事了 -是啊
- But I'm fine now, see? - See
-我这是为了我儿子 -是吗
- I did this for my son. - Yeah?
为了让他出狱
To get him out of jail.
他妻子放弃了他 他是个好孩子
His wife gave up on him. He's a good boy.
他只是需要个新机会
He just needs another chance.
安娜 你过两个月再去一次
Ana. You travel again in two months.
不 拉米罗
No, Ramiro.
这是我最后一次了
This is my last run.
怎么 你说了算吗
Oh, you decide now?
我有足够的钱帮我妹妹了
I have the money to help my sister.
但你还没拿到钱呢
But you haven't even been paid yet.
我给了你70个毒包
Yeah, I gave you all 70 cookies.
但你还没拿到钱呢
But you haven't been paid yet.
你不需要我了 你有其他的女孩
You don't need me. You have lots of girls.
但不是每个人都像你这么能唬人
But not everyone can bluff like you.
这么漂亮无邪的大眼睛
Those big innocent eyes, huh?
-谁都会相信你的谎言 -我不想干了
- People believe your crap. - I want out.
我想怎么样才是重要的 你懂吗
What matters is what I want! You understand?
这一趟的钱我不想给了
And I want to keep the money from this trip,
下次再一起给你
you'll get it next time.
你不能强留着我
You can't keep me here.
你没这个能去哪里
Where will you go without this?
过来拿啊
Come get it.
我几分钟后出来 她就没影了
I came out in a few minutes. She was gone.
她能去哪里 没钱 没护照
Where could she go? No money, no passport.
如果她像你这么聪明 就能活下来
If her smart like you, you stay alive.
-可她蠢 所以死了 -她不蠢
- She was dumb, so she's dead. - She wasn't dumb.
好吧 她是个天才 可她还是死了
Okay, she was a genius. She's still dead.
你知道吗
You know what? Hmm?
你真该看看他跟安娜在一起的样子
You should have seen him with this Ana.
他对她很痴迷
He was all over her.
他说他们只是朋友
He says she was just a friend.
你就信了吗
And you believe what he says?
你觉得他从没对你撒过谎吗
Do you think that he's never lied to you?
那么你不了解他 我了解
You didn't know him then. I did.
到此为止
We're done here.
一个女孩能吞下多少毒包啊
So how many of them drug cookies could one girl swallow?
最多80个
Up to 80.
每个毒包值两三千吗
And they're each worth two or three grand?
所以说每个女孩肚子里藏了25万
So every girl's carrying a quarter of a million bucks in her gut.
怪不得她们死了会被开膛呢
No wonder they open them up if they die.
查得怎么样了
How did you do?
跟她以前几个毒贩朋友谈了谈 可能有线索
Talk to some of her drug buddies, think we got a lead.
有个哥伦比亚人 帮助新来社区的人
There's a Colombian guy, helps newcomers in the community.
人称"农场主"
El Ranchero.
-也叫帕罗塔神父 -是个神父
- Also known as Father Peralta. - A priest?
98年时 他告诉警♥察♥他不认识安娜
Who, in '98, told the cops he didn't know Ana,
而她的熟人说可不是这样
but her contacts say otherwise.
-是吗 -猜猜他在哪座教堂供职
- Is that right? - And guess what church he serves?
圣阿比盖尔教堂
St. Abigail's.
也是安娜尸体被发现的地方
Where Ana's body was found.
当地的哥伦比亚人称你为农场主
Local Columbians say you're known as El Ranchero, the rancher.
因为看管着那些运毒的女孩 是笑谈吗
Because you wrangle the mules. That some kind of joke?
别人怎么喊我我管不了
I can't help what people call me.
但你的确帮那些女孩
But you do help these girls.
我尽力而为吧
I do what I can.
98年9月的时候 你帮过一个叫安娜的女孩吗
You help a girl named Ana, September '98?
这么漂亮的女孩让人难以忘怀
Hard to forget that pretty face.
你知道她死在你教堂后面
You know she ended up dead behind your church.
我当时刚来这里 出手帮助这些女孩
I was new here, was reaching out to these girls.
-我以为那是警告我别多管闲事 -那你呢
- Figured it was someone warning me not to. - And?
我没理会 现在还在帮她们
I ignored it. Help them still today.
你那晚怎么帮助安娜的
What'd you do for Ana that night?
给了她留宿的地方 在教堂里的庇护所
Gave her a place to stay, sanctuary in the church.
完全是出于善心吗
Out of the kindness of your heart?
不论是圣人还是罪人 我帮助需要帮助的人
Saints, sinners, I serve people in need.
但当年你却不帮助警♥察♥破案
But you didn't help the cops solve her murder.
98年时你还说你不认识安娜
You said you didn't even know Ana in '98.
这些女孩为毒贩干活儿
These girls work for drug dealers.
我大部分教友都是非法移♥民♥
Most of my parishioners are here illegally.
我不能跟警♥察♥打交道
I'm not gonna deal with cops.
那你还撒了什么谎
So what else did you lie about?
你是在暗示我跟安娜的死有关吗
Are you suggesting I had something to do with Ana dying?
你有吗
Did you?
我那晚在科布溪
I was administering last rites
一家医院给人做临终祈祷
at a hospital that night in Cobbs creek.
有谁跟安娜一起待在这儿吗
Anyone else here with Ana?
还有一个藏在这儿的女孩 塞西
There was another girl in hiding, Ceci.
我们去哪找塞西
Know where we can find Ceci?
我帮她找到了工作
I helped her get her job.
费城警局
Philadelphia police.
我只是个管家 而且证件齐全
I'm just a housekeeper, and I have all my papers.
卡罗琳女士能证实我的说法
Miss Caroline can tell you.
我们是为安娜·卡斯迪拉的凶案而来 塞西
We're here about Ana Castilla's murder, Ceci.
我听说她被人开膛了
I, I heard they cut her up.
对 但我们不确定她携毒了
Yeah, but we're not sure she was holding any drugs.
你知道有谁会那么干吗
You know why someone might have done that?
或许是报复 女孩是毒贩的财产
It could be revenge. Girls are property.
毒贩不喜欢他们跑掉
Dealers don't like them getting away.
我第一次跑的时候只挨了这么一下 算幸运了
I was lucky this was all I got, the first time I tried to run.
你最终怎么脱离他们的
So how'd you finally get out?
运了10次之后 我的胃再也承受不住了
After ten runs, my stomach couldn't hold anything no more.
我对他们没用了
I was useless to them.
安娜死的那晚 你跟她都住在教堂里
You were bunked up with Ana at the church, the night she died.
那时候真艰难
Those were bad times.
看来你现在过上好日子了
Well, looks like things have improved.
这衣服是我老板不要的
No, my boss gives me her hand-me-downs.
你记得那晚安娜的事吗
What do you remember about Ana that night?
她是个好女孩 想帮助她妹妹
How she was a nice girl, trying to help her little sister.
她很紧张
She was wound up.
逃命的人当然紧张
Running for your life will do that.
她谈到过拉米罗吗
She talk to you about Ramiro?
他是唯一的话题
That's all she talked about.
说她得想办法回家
How she had to make it home.
我第一次运毒后 给我父母买♥♥了辆车
After the first run, I bought my parents a car.
索菲娅问我是哪弄来的钱
Sofia wanted to know where I got the money.
你告诉她了吗
Did you tell her?
没有 她敬仰我
No. She looks up to me.
当秘书挣钱多吗
It pays good. Being a secretary?
如果我能得到那样的工作 就能供她读书了
If I could get a job like that, I could put her in school.
你肯定也能找到工作
I bet you could get a job, too.
我不想回去
I don't want to go back there.
而且我很快就要跟我男友去迈阿密了
Besides I'm going to Miami soon with my boyfriend.
你在等什么啊
What are you waiting for?
他也脱不开身 他跟我们一样 也在想办法
He's caught up, too, you know? He's trying to get out, like us.
是吗 你没事吧
Oh, yeah? Are you okay?
我到这儿之后就戒毒了 帕罗塔神父的规矩
I quit using when I got here. Father Peralta's rules.
塞西 告诉我 迈阿密什么样
Ceci, digame, what's Miami like?
有夜店 音乐 阳光
Nightclubs, music, sun...
成天都有阳光
sun all of the time.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表