剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
- She just took a picture! - Get away from me!
拿回来 你个混♥蛋♥
Give it back, you jerk!
她拍照了吗
She's taking pictures?
-那又如何 我搞定了 -我邮出去了
- So what? I took care of it! - And I emailed it.
-你个蠢货 -别碰她 曼尼
- You stupid! - Leave her alone, Manny!
派对结束了 现在就结束
Party's over, as of now.
出去 都出去
Get out of here! All of you!
走啊
Go!
她怎么办
What about her?
送她回家
Get her home.
你怎么送我不管
I don't care how.
我走的时候 那女孩还活着
That girl was alive when I left.
她可能会勒索你 议员
She could have blackmailed you, councilman,
你就一走了之吗
and you just walked away?
你以为我能怎么做
What do you honestly think I'd do?
-还会杀了她吗 -有人干了
- Kill the girl? - Someone did.
有证人看到我离开那房♥子了
There were witnesses who saw me leave that house.
你的兄弟会成员吗 议员
Your fraternity brothers, councilman?
陪审团肯定喜欢这故事
A jury would love that.
我说的不是他们
I'm not talking about them.
那是谁
Then who?
是那些女孩子
Those girls...
就是之前在场的那些女孩
From earlier that night.
-什么女孩 -就是...那些...
- What girls? - From the, you know?
选猪大赛的
The contest.
等等 那些女孩还在房♥子里吗
Wait a minute. Those girls were still in the house?
在后院
In the backyard.
他们在那里干什么
What were they doing there?
她们在点火
They were setting the fire.
是你和你的朋友点的火 雪莉
You and your friends set that fire, Shirley.
这是瞎说
That's crazy.
有人看见了
We have a witness.
看到全过程
Saw it all go down.
你的朋友 狄娅蕾 就在隔壁
I got your buddy, Dierdre, in the next room.
她全赖在你身上了
She's blaming it all on you.
你撒谎 她不会那么做的
You're lying. She would never do that.
当一个人可能因一级谋杀
Oh, people do all sorts of things
被判终身监禁时 什么都做得出来
looking at life for murder one.
劳瑞为你挺身而出
Laurie stood up for you.
你该还她这个人情 雪莉
Do the same for her, Shirley.
那些男孩子无权那么对我们
Those boys had no right to do what they did to us.
-让你很生气吧 -不
- It made you mad. - No.
只是...
It just...
这伤了我的心
it kind of broke my heart.
那为什么烧掉他们的房♥子
Then why burn down the house?
伤他们的心
To break theirs.
真不敢相信他们会那么做
I can't believe those guys.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
然后呢
And do what?
像往常一样哭着入睡吗
Cry ourselves to sleep like we always do?
他们这么对我们
Not after what they did to us.
这么对狄娅蕾 不能就这么算了
What they did to Dierdre.
那你想怎么做
So what do you suggest?
告诉大家 好让我们沦为笑柄吗
Tell the whole world, so we'll be a laughingstock?
我们谁也不告诉
We're not gonna tell anybody.
我们只要...以牙还牙
We're just gonna... get even.
打断他们的蠢派对
Break up their stupid party.
把房♥子烧掉
Burn the house down!
算我一个
I'm in.
雪莉
Shirley?
烧掉房♥子
Burn it down!
你没事吧 狄娅蕾
Are you okay, Dierdre?
不 她有事
No, she's not okay.
劳瑞 我能跟你谈谈吗
Laurie? Can I talk to you please?
剩下的你们都知道了
You know the rest of the story.
劳瑞跟着他回到了房♥子里
Laurie went back in the house with him.
那...
So...
-或许你觉得叛徒也活该烧死 -不
- maybe you figured the traitor deserved to burn up, too? - No.
我们不知道该怎么做
We didn't know what to do.
-我们本想回家 但... -怎么了
- We were gonna go home but then...- Then what?
你根本不知道大家
You have no idea what it's like
总是拿你开玩笑是种什么感觉 是吧
being the punch line to every joke, do you?
有人该付出代价
Someone had to pay.
来吧 我们把这里烧成平地
Come on. We're gonna burn this place to the ground!
可劳瑞还在里面
Not with Laurie still in there!
管她呢 她是个叛徒
Who cares? She's a traitor!
他们该付出代价
They've gotta pay!
为他们对我们做的事
For what they did to us!
对我做的事
To me.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-就是他 -小猪呼呼
- That's him. - Oink, oink.
狄娅蕾
Dierdre?
该有人...
Someone's...
付出代价
gotta pay.
快跑
Run!
火蔓延得好快
It spread so fast.
然后大家都往外跑
And then everyone was running.
一边尖叫着
Screaming.
我只能站在那里
All I could do was stand there
看着...
and watch...
为什么劳瑞没能出来
Why couldn't Laurie get out?
我不知道
I don't know.
大家都跑出来了
Everyone else got out,
她朋友也出来了
even her friend.
-她朋友 -德克
- Her friend? - Dirk.
德克当时还在房♥子里吗
Dirk was in the house?
他是最后出来的
He was the last one out.
在你房♥间里醉昏过去了
Passed out in your dorm room.
真会编故事
It's a nice story.
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
发生火灾之后
You were the last one out of the house
你是最后离开房♥子的
when the fire broke out.
那不是真的
That's a lie.
你见过困在火场的动物吗 德克
Ever seen an animal trapped in a fire, Dirk?
-什么 -他们惊慌失措 尖叫着转圈跑
- What? - They panic, run in circles, scream.
真是可怕的死法
Horrible way to die,
看着都觉得可怕
horrible thing to watch.
我不必听这些
I don't have to listen to this.
劳瑞母亲死后 她父亲看到你们
Laurie's father saw you that night in her kitchen.
在厨房♥里
After her mom died.
求你们别这样
Please stop doing this.
他说你是她的支柱
He said you were her rock,
是她总能依靠的那个人
the one person she could always depend on.
你对劳瑞永远不离不弃
You'd never leave Laurie.
你那晚留下了
You stayed that night.
想要救她
Tried to save her.
但你却做不到 是不是
But you couldn't, could you?
她要我答应她
She made me promise.
答应她什么
Promise what?
所以我才不能说出来
That's why I could never tell.
她爸爸...
Her pop...
他以为劳瑞死时很快乐
he thinks Laurie died happy.
而真♥相♥会伤透他的心
And the truth would break his heart.
把真♥相♥告诉我们
Tell us the truth now.
他错了
He was wrong.
我不是劳瑞的支柱
I wasn't Laurie's rock.
她是我的支柱
She was mine.
这都是你的错 预备会员
This is all your fault, pledge.
她拍照了
She took pictures!
人家肯定要结束我们兄弟会了
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表