剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Every guy I've worked with, cops, you guys...
你们沾花惹草就无所谓
you guys mess around, you get around.
-你说过你也干过 -我是犯过些错
- You said it about yourself. - I've made mistakes.
不论你干什么
And whatever you did,
都不会有人在警局里跟你过不去
no one gives you the up and down in the office,
好像你不配待在这里
like you don't deserve to be here.
没人那么看你
No one thinks that about you.
你们不需要为私人的事跟大家说明白
You don't have to make a presentation about personal stuff.
你们都不需要
None of you guys do.
凭什么我就要
Why should I?
对你有好处的
It could help you.
有好处我也不要那么做
I'm not helping myself that way.
-乔 让我送你吧 -我走路回去
- Jo, let me drive you. - I'm walking.
奥蒂斯 你父亲可能以为你母亲跟一个
Otis, your dad may have thought your mother was having an affair
年轻的黑人医院杂工有染
with a hospital orderly, a young black guy.
这就产生了一些明摆着的问题
A couple of obvious problems there.
不可能 我妈妈对爸爸很专一
No way. My mom was nuts about my dad.
她爱他都爱疯了
She loved him like crazy.
爱疯了
Like crazy.
你妈妈小心保管着你给她的那个牛仔
Your mother took good care of that cowboy you gave her.
我们找来问话的人都说她总是随身带着
Everyone we talked to mentions her having it around all the time.
我给她那个是想保护她
I gave it to her to protect her.
或许这就是妈妈说你
Maybe this is why mom says
无法表达自己感情的原因
you have trouble showing your feelings.
因为你失去了奶奶
Because of losing grandma.
好啊 你们俩还分♥析♥起我来了
Great. You two analyzing me.
奥蒂斯 你♥爸♥有过任何暴♥力♥的倾向
Otis, did your dad ever show any violent tendencies?
或者容易动怒吗
Any temper problems?
我爸不会为个医院杂工冲昏头脑的
My father wouldn't have lost his head about some orderly, no.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为那时 他已经知道他得忘记妈妈 向前看了
Because by then, my dad knew he had to move on from my mom.
奥蒂斯问我你什么时候能回家
Otis asked me when you're coming home.
我不想再对他撒谎了
I don't want to lie to him anymore.
那就告诉医院该让我回家了
Then tell the hospital it's time for me to go.
-你没有好转 -他们说会治好我的
- You're not better. - They said they'd cure me.
医生说你是躁郁症
Doctor said it's manic depression.
-治不好的 -暂时还治不好
- There is no cure. - Not yet.
谁知道他们还会发现什么新办法
You don't know what they'll come up with next.
那我和奥蒂斯在那之前要怎么办
What do me and Otis do until then?
容忍♥我
Put up with me?
-你差点害我们的儿子葬身火海 -对不起
- You almost killed our son in a fire. - I'm sorry.
怎么了 泰伦斯
What is it, Terrence?
我在教堂结识了一位女士
I met a lady at church.
我得给奥蒂斯一个健全的家庭
Look, I've got to make a good home for Otis.
我不能独自抚养他
I can't raise him on my own.
我们在受惩罚
We're being punished.
我和其他女孩 因为我们在艺术课上做的事
Me and the girls for something I did in art class.
泰伦斯 如果没有你和奥蒂斯等着我
Terrence, I don't think I'll survive it
恐怕我是撑不下去的
if I don't have Otis to come home to.
你对他没有好处 贝蒂
You're not good for him, Bettie.
你做不到
You can't.
我想我病着是对他没好处
I guess I'm no good to him sick.
而这病又没得治
And there's no cure for that.
我希望奥蒂斯能过上最好的生活
I want Otis to have the best life there is.
答应我
Promise.
真心向我发誓 泰伦斯
Promise me straight from the heart, Terrence.
他会过最好的生活
He'll get the best.
我保证 贝蒂
I promise, Bettie.
好吧
All right.
奥蒂斯 我们走吧
Otis, let's go.
没关系 小家伙 你留着吧
That's okay, little man, you can take him.
我们下次见面再给我吧 妈妈
You give him to me next time, mom.
我爱你
I love you.
不来抱抱妈妈吗
Won't you hug your old mom?
她为什么事受惩罚
What was she being punished for?
-我不知道 -奥蒂斯 那是什么时候的事
- I don't know. - Otis, when was this?
-就在圣诞节之前 -就在她死之前
- Right before Christmas. - Right before your mom died, right?
贝蒂说她和其他女孩都受罚了
Bettie said it was she and the girls.
或许齐尔达知道受罚的人和事由
Maybe Zelda knows who was being punished and why.
我们听说贝蒂和她的朋友
We heard Bettie and her friends
在圣诞节前受到了惩罚
were punished by the hospital right around Christmas.
跟艺术课有关
Something involving art class?
这事也跟你有关吗
That something involve you?
一般都有
It usually did.
那是贝蒂的好主意
You're talking about Bettie's big idea.
什么意思
What do you mean?
贝蒂有个古怪的想法
You see, Bettie had this wacky idea
她认为我们需要用文化滋养头脑
that we needed some culture for our brains,
而这就要靠卡门通过艺术课来实现了
and that Carmen would be the one supplying it vis-a-vis art class.
卡门 那个有钱人家的女孩 她来做老师吗
So, Carmen, the rich one, she was the art teacher?
但却是贝蒂一心想把这门课当真
But it was Bettie that got her heart set on making this a real class.
-当真 -是啊
- Real, huh? - Yeah.
也是这事彻底害了卡门
And, uh, that's how Carmen got ruined.
我不能再笑了
I need to stop giggling.
这地方像教堂一样有回音
This place echoes like a church.
我准备好了 我现在就是艺术家了
I'm ready. Consider me an artiste.
好了 我们一直在讲人体
Okay, we've been talking about the human form.
上次我们用线条勾勒了彼此的脸
Last time we did line drawings of each other's faces.
贝蒂画的安妮很不错
Bettie did a very beautiful drawing of Annie.
今晚 我们要画酮体
Tonight we move on to the body.
画裸体是艺术的古老传统
Depicting the nude is an ancient tradition in art.
艺术家力求画出一种更为理想的人体
Where artists sought to depict a more idealized human form.
天啊 贝蒂 你真是个天才
I'll say. Betty, you're a genius.
据说 米开朗基罗认为
It is said Michelangelo believed that
大卫的身形早已存在于
the figure of David already existed inside
他所雕刻的石块之中
the block of stone he was carving.
而他的艺术只是解放了大卫
And that his art would merely set David free.
卡门 我想我们可以解放自己了
Carmen, I think we're ready to be set free.
我想我要晕过去了
I think I'll faint.
-卡门 -小瘦子 深呼吸一下就好
- Carmen! - Oh, bones, just take a deep breath.
不要
No.
这是绝对不允许的 绝对违反...
This is absolutely forbidden. Absolutely against the...
我的天呐
Holy Moses.
德·拉·洛萨先生
Mr. De La Rosa.
-道别吧 卡门 这是你最后的机会 -不
- Say good-bye, Carmen. This was your last chance. - No.
这是我的主意
It was my idea.
卡门最后的机会什么意思
It was Carmen's last chance for what?
那之后 医院
It was after that, that the hospital
和她的家人决定
and her family decided it was time
该给卡门做额叶切除术了
for Carmen to have her lobotomy.
就因为艺术课吗
Because of the art class?
裸体的黑人的确让他们忍♥无可忍♥了
The nude black man pushed them over the edge.
卡门对这事什么反应
How'd Carmen feel about getting the...
对冰锥刺入眼睛什么反应
The old ice pick through the eye?
你说呢
What do you think?
她的世界终结了
It was the end of her world.
现在就这样了吗
So this is how it is now?
-什么 -你跟人合作是需要有眼神交流的
- What? - You work with someone, you need eye contact.
-那是你自己的事 你说的对 -谢谢
- It's your own business. You're right. - Thanks.
-我并没想惹你生气 -好吧
- I didn't mean to make you upset. - All right.
你来这里之后
As far as you being part of things here,
表现得很不错 你的实力有目共睹
you've been real good. Everyone sees you pulling your weight.
我在努力
I'm trying.
好吧
Okay.
那没事了吧
It's peace?
没事了
Peace.
-我不能这样 -我知道
- I can't do this. - No, I know.
-我经受不起 -我也是
- I can't afford it. - Me neither.
那就别那么看着我
So don't look at me like that.
我不会了
I won't.
让开
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表