剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Notice anything odd, maybe how Andre was looking at her?
我这人很现实
Hey, I'm realistic.
有些人不论老少 就是喜欢盯着女孩看
You know, some guys'll look at any girl, young or old,
我只在乎他们"别去动手"
but my concern was "Don't touch."
-安德烈呢 他动手了吗 -没有
- And Andre, did he touch? - No.
我当时只顾着生意
You know, I was trying to keep my business alive.
没觉得那有什么要紧
I didn't think it mattered.
我能理解 说吧
Understood. Go on.
那天早些时候 我辞退安德烈之前
That day, early on, before I fired Andre,
兰恩先生说要给我们买♥♥午饭
Mr. Lange offered to buy us lunch.
他把他的车钥匙给了我
So he gave me his car keys, and, uh,
我给了安德烈
I gave them to Andre.
-给 -这是什么
- Here. - What's this?
麦克的车钥匙
That's the keys to Mike's car.
他请客 我们跑腿 我留在这里比较好
He buys, we fly. Better I stay here.
你确定他愿意我开他的车
But you're sure he'd want me in his car?
是啊 快去吧
Yeah, go on, hurry up.
买♥♥汉堡
Make it burgers, okay?
你要出去吗
Heading out?
给我们买♥♥点酒吧
How about getting us some beers?
芭比 别去烦他
Leave him alone, Barbie.
抱歉 姑娘们 那可不行
Sorry, girls, can't do that.
-监狱里什么样 -闭嘴 你个傻瓜 天呐
- So what's prison like? - Shut up, you dork. God!
如果你在里面被人伤过 可以告诉我们
I mean 'cause you can totally tell us if you got shanked and stuff.
哔哔 呼叫毒贩先生
Beep, beep, beep. Paging Mr. Drug dealer.
你真是个怪人
You're a total freak.
能把那还给我吗 我好去买♥♥吃的
You wanna give me that back so I can do this food run?
-还给他 -他得先回答我的问题
- Give it back. - Not till he answers my question.
你为什么坐牢
So why were you in prison?
-你真想知道吗 -是的
- Sure you want to know? - Yeah.
我差点打死一个人
Beat a man almost to death.
-为什么 -什么为什么
- Why? - Why what?
你为什么那么做
Why do that?
我喝醉了 这就是原因
I was drunk, that's why.
怪不得不肯去买♥♥酒呢
Guess that's why no beer run, huh?
把传呼机还给他 芭比
Give him his pager, Barbie.
买♥♥吃的需要帮忙吗
You need some help getting food?
安德烈 还没走啊 我们都饿了 快点
Andre, you still here? We're getting hungry! Let's go!
他们去了多久
Exactly how long were they gone?
够久的了
Well, long enough.
汉堡店并不远
Burger place wasn't that far.
那么足够去配一副钥匙的了
So long enough to make a set of those keys.
所以才没有强行闯入的痕迹
Which could explain why no forced entry.
安德烈根本没离开车
Andre never got out of the car.
钥匙一直插在点火装置上
Those keys never left the ignition.
你94年所给出的口供
Read this interview you gave back in '94,
这里面并没有提到
and nowhere in here do you mention
跟安德烈去买♥♥了很长时间午餐的事
driving off for a long lunch with Andre.
我才16
I was 16.
我不能让我父母知道我想勾引一个前科犯
I wasn't gonna let my parents know I tried to seduce an ex-con.
这个安德烈 他还去过别的地方吗
So this Andre, he stop anywhere else?
比如配钥匙的地方
Like a key place?
只去了汉堡店
Just the burger joint.
你们两个去了挺久
You two were gone quite awhile.
因为我给他指错了路
'Cause I gave him wrong directions.
想跟他一起迷路
Wanted to get lost with him.
但他没做什么
But he didn't go for it.
如果还有什么想说的 那就现在说吧
Got anything else to tell, now's the time.
凯特的事 是我的错
It was my fault. What happened to Kate.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
我一直想找个艳遇 甚至是无中生有
I was always looking for a hookup, even when there wasn't one.
这几个箱子得再好好包一下
Need to wrap these boxes a little better.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
这个箱子搬去你屋吗
This box go up to your room?
不 阁楼
Nope. Attic.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
照片真不错
Nice photo.
那天我学会使用计时器
I learned how to use a timer that day.
-我妈妈教我的 -是吗
- My mom taught me how. - Did she?
你好点了吗
Are you better?
什么意思
Better?
你的酗酒问题
The drinking.
算了 这不关我事 我像芭比一样多事了
Forget it, it's none of my business. I'm acting like Barbie now.
不 每个人都有自己的底线
No, everyone's got their own point, see, their, their own bottom,
当你跌落到谷底
when there's no place lower you can go but there.
触及到那条底线 你就死了
And when you hit that, you die.
或者你可以闭上眼睛 选择相信
Or you close your eyes and believe.
相信什么
Believe what?
这世上还有比吞噬你生命的更重要的东西
There's something bigger out there than what's eating you alive.
更好的东西
Something better.
真有这样的东西吗
Is there something better?
你得自己去寻找
It's up to you to find it.
如果找不到呢
What if you don't?
安德烈
Andre.
你来帮帮忙
Need your help out here.
你还是把照片收好吧
You might want to hold onto that.
或许我会的
Maybe I will.
他们很来电
They had this connection,
我不想让她就那么算了
and I didn't want her to just leave it at that.
你做了什么
So what'd you do about it?
我从安德烈的寻呼机上拿到了他的号♥码
I got Andre's number off his pager.
你打了吗
And did you use it?
我没打
Not me.
我赌她不敢寻呼他
I dared her to page him.
烦了她一整天
Bugged her all day.
-她最终打了 -那天深夜
- And she finally did. - Late that night.
他马上打回来了
And he called right back.
凯特遇害当晚 安德烈给她打过电♥话♥
So Andre called Kate the night of the murder.
凯特·兰恩遇害那晚 你给她打过电♥话♥
You called Kate Lange the night she died.
-什么 -她寻呼了你
- What? - After she paged you.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我们拿到了她的电♥话♥记录 安德烈
We got her phone records, Andre.
上面有当晚的挂出电♥话♥
Shows all the outgoing numbers that night.
这个眼熟吗 是你的寻呼机
This one look familiar? Your pager.
我搬家那天把寻呼机丢了
I lost my pager that day during the move.
-就是这样 -是啊
- That's the truth. - Sure you did.
我没给她打过电♥话♥
I never called that girl.
-我凭什么相信你 -是真的
- I got no reason to believe you. - It's true.
你鞋上沾了她的血迹
You had her blood on your boots.
因为我发现了她的尸体
I found her body.
-你奸♥杀♥了她 -我没有
- You raped and killed her. - I didn't!
在屋里 早些时候
In the den, earlier that day,
-你跟凯特独处了一会儿 -什么
- you were alone with Kate. - What?
她妈妈在海滩上的照片
That photo of her mom on the beach?
寻找更重要更好的东西 还要我接着说吗
Finding something bigger, something better? Want me to go on?
那些话跟这个案子毫无关系
There's some things that ain't got nothing to do with this case.
如果你们曾经独处
If you spent time together,
就跟这个案子很有关系
it's got everything to do with this case.
我不这么觉得
Look, I say different.
我说我们谈话的内容对案子有什么用
I don't see how talking about old chitchat's gonna help me.
或许会让我们看清♥真♥♥相♥ 让你看清♥真♥♥相♥
Maybe it'll lead us to the truth, lead you to the truth.
我不会说是我♥干♥的 如果你是这个打算的话
I'm not gonna tell you I did it if that's what's going on here.
我们不用再说谎了 安德烈
We're way past lies, Andre.
今天就是行刑日 你只剩七小时了
Today's the day. You got seven hours left.
我们没什么不同
We're not so different, you and me.
你和我完全是两路人
You and me are nothing alike.
两个黑人 在一个街区长大
Two black men from the same neighborhood...
如果命运稍有偏差
if the ball had bounced just a little bit different,
坐在这儿的就会是你 而站在那儿的就是我
you could be sitting over here and me over there.
我没有奸♥杀♥一个小女孩
I never raped and murdered a little girl.
我也没有
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表