剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
because I'm the director.
开始彩排
Rehearsal!
我的萨莉到这儿来 克里夫到这儿来
Let me have my Sally over here, my Cliff over here,
我的主持人到这儿来
my emcee over there.
关闭我的记忆 活在这一刻里
Shut off my memory. Live in the now. Wow.
可不简单呢
That's intense stuff.
-你扮演萨莉 -对 我叫诺拉
- So you're playing Sally? - Yep. Name's Nora.
你试唱时我看到你了 你真的很不错
I saw you at the audition. You were really good.
天呐 我当时好紧张
God, I was so nervous.
我真的很想成功
I just, I wanted it so bad.
真不敢相信我得到了主角
I can't believe I got a lead role.
-抱歉 -看着点
- Oh, sorry. - Yeah, watch it.
-我只是 -你觉得克里夫是主角吗
- I was just... - So you think Cliff is the lead roll?
至少是主角之一吧
It's one of them, isn't it?
不 主持人才是剧中的明星 我每一场都有
No, the emcee is the star of this show. I'm in every damn scene.
克里夫不过是走来走去看着别人
Cliff is just some sucker who walks around and watches everybody.
你都没有自己的独唱 伙计
I mean, you don't even have your own song, man.
如果我冒犯了你 我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry if I offended you.
主持人绝对是个主角
Of course, the emcee is a lead role.
你想你没听懂 你挡我的路
I don't think you're hearing me. You get in my way,
你跑到我的地盘上来
you step in my space,
你就活不到首演之夜了
and you ain't gonna make it to opening night.
丹尼为第一次彩排感到格外激动
Denny was so excited about that first rehearsal,
他前一天晚上都没睡着
he didn't even sleep the night before.
可那个克♥林♥顿♥却毁了他的心情
Then that Clinton had to ruin it for him.
丹尼斯对克♥林♥顿♥是怎么看的
What did Dennis think about Clinton?
他后来再也没提了 我以为有所好转
He didn't mention it again, and I thought things got better.
看来我错了
Guess I was wrong.
-你们要点什么吗 -我们不是来喝酒的
- What can I get you guys? - We're not here for the cosmos.
那太糟了 我调酒很有一手
Oh, too bad, I make a mean one.
我们要问你几个关于丹尼斯·霍夫曼的问题
We've got some questions about Dennis Hofferman.
我很忙
I'm buried here.
表演就要开始了 我要给人上酒呢
Show's gonna start soon, and I got to serve people.
是啊 你可不想丢了工作
Hey, you wouldn't want to lose your job.
毕竟你有案底 会很难找到工作
Criminal record of yours could make it hard to find work.
这样可不厚道 伙计
That's a cheap shot, man.
那些盗窃指控是很久以前的事了
That theft charge is from way back.
盗窃 藏♥毒♥ 交易赃物
Theft, possession, trafficking stolen goods,
你可真是个名副其实的混混 克♥林♥顿♥
you were a real live gangbanger, weren't you, Clinton?
我当时很糟糕 没错
I was messed up, yeah.
那是我接触戏剧 离开那种生活之前
But that was before I got with the theater, got off the street.
我们听说你把麻烦也带进了剧院
We heard you brought trouble right in with you,
冲其他演员耍横 威胁丹尼斯
got tough on other actors, threatened Dennis.
我早就学会了故作强硬掩盖自己的恐惧
I learned real early how to play tough to cover up being scared.
我就是害怕而已 但我克服了那种心态
That's all it was, but I got over it.
也和丹尼成了朋友
And me and Denny got tight.
-你随便去问剧组的人 -我们会的
- You can ask anybody in the cast. - We will.
听我说 我没理由伤害剧组任何人
Look, I had no reason to hurt anybody there.
那里改变了我的生活 让我走上正路
That place turned my life around, put me on a solid path.
我现在是有家室的人了
I'm a family man now.
问题是 我们知道有剧组内的人杀了丹尼斯
Problem is, we know someone from inside killed Dennis.
而你是唯一一个有案底的人
And you're the only one with a rap sheet.
这么说吧
Let's just say that I wasn't
我不是唯一控制不住火气的人
the only one with anger management issues.
你有什么要说 最好赶快说
You got something to say, I suggest you let it fly.
那位大导演
Our big daddy director...
有很吓人的阴暗面
had a serious dark side.
妈妈
Mama...
完全不知道
doesn't even have an inkling...
我在一家夜店工作
that I'm working in a nightclub
穿一条蕾丝花边短裤
in a pair of lacy pants.
先生 拜托
So, please, sir.
*如果你遇见了我妈妈*
*If you run into my mama*
*可别把我的轻佻告诉她*
*Don't reveal my indiscretion*
*给我一个机会*
*Give a working girl a chance...*
*别说啊 别告诉妈妈*
*Hush up, don't tell mama shush up*
*别告诉我妈妈 不论如何*
*Don't tell mama don't tell mama, whatever you do...*
*如果你 如果你*
*If you... if you...*
我的错 我忘了我的走位了
Oh, my bad. I forgot where I'm supposed to be.
我觉得我走过去把你们弄糊涂了
I think my cross messed you guys up.
不 你们很好 我太傻了
No, you guys were perfect. I'm the idiot.
我新发现了一件我做不好的事 穿高跟鞋跳舞
Found a whole new thing I'm awful at. Dancing in heels.
请提示台词
Line, please!
如果你有秘密 我必然为你保密
If you had a secret, you bet I would keep it.
*我绝不会说出去*
*I would never tell on you*
你觉得你糊里糊涂很好笑吗
You think it's cute, that you don't know what you're doing?
-当然不是 -诺拉 我可是相信你的
- Of course not, I... - Nora, I actually believed in you.
萨莉·鲍尔斯应该是个二流的歌♥手
Sally Bowles is supposed to be a second-rate singer,
而你在三流线以下徘徊 再努力点
but you are hovering below third-rate! Try harder!
而主持人是街上的混混
And the emcee is supposed to be from the streets.
你要拿出那种下♥贱♥ 犀利的气场
I want you to give me some of that dirt, that edge,
而不是一副无所谓的态度 再努力点
not this lazy punk attitude. Try harder!
莱尔只是音乐指导 他知道全部台词
Lyle is just the music director, and yet, he knows every word,
你却记不住你自己的台词 真可悲
and you can't remember your own? Pathetic!
我觉得他们都很有才华
I think they're both really talented.
我知道你是圈里的大牌
I know you're a big shot in the business,
但那不代表你可以那样对待别人
but that doesn't mean you can treat people like that.
你觉得你比我还厉害吗 的哥
You think you know better than I do, cabbie?
我只是想说你不用那么刻薄
I'm just saying you don't have to be mean, that's all.
只要能让这部剧到达更高水准
I will be and do whatever it takes
我会不惜一切代价
to get this show to the next level.
-你明白吗 -恐怕不明白
- Do you understand? - I guess not.
那我给你解释清楚
Then let me explain.
这事关我的名誉 我绝不会允许任何人
My reputation is on the line here, and I will crush anyone
让我出丑
before I let them embarrass me
或是毁了我辛苦30年
or ruin what I have worked 30 years...
经营的成果
to build!
休息五分钟
Take five!
谢谢你替我们说话
Good looking out.
谢谢
Thank you.
丹尼斯替我们说话
Dennis stood up for us.
我觉得雷夫一直没原谅他
I don't think Rafe ever forgave him for that.
你认为他有杀人动机
You saying that's motive for murder?
问题是
The thing is,
丹尼斯被杀前几周
Rafe came asking me about guns
雷夫为枪的事找过我
a few weeks before Dennis was killed.
什么
What?
我知道我该说点什么
I know I should have said something,
但有案底的是我
but I'm the one with the record,
我知道到头来肯定是我惹祸上身
and I knew I'd be the one to get in trouble.
因为跟他谈枪的事吗
For talking to him about guns?
他让我给他弄一把枪
He wanted me to get him one.
因为我在街上混过
You know, since I knew my way around the streets.
所以我弄了把点38口径
So I did a .38.
雷夫·韦伯
Rafe Webb?
没错
That's right.
我们是拉什和米勒探员
Detectives Rush, Miller.
女警官 太棒了
Lady cops, terrific.
我们想问你关于丹尼斯·霍夫曼的问题
Here to ask you about Dennis Hofferman.
那真是起惨剧啊
What a tragedy that was.
两年前 我参演易卜生的剧
Two years ago, I did Ibsen.
我扮演痛失儿子的父亲
I played the father of a dead child,
我就挖掘我对丹尼斯的感情
and I tapped into my feelings for Dennis.
-得到了平生最好的剧评 -恭喜
- Got the best reviews of my life. - Congratulations.
雷夫 我们听说你买♥♥了把枪
Rafe, we hear you got yourself a gun
就在丹尼斯死前几周
a few weeks before Dennis died.
这有什么关系
Well, how is that relevant?
丹尼斯是在抢劫中被杀
Dennis was shot in a stick-up.
有新证据表明不是这样
New information says otherwise.
我
Well, I, uh...
我的确是买♥♥了把枪
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表