剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
把薇可从着火的车里救出来
Pulled Vicky from the burning car.
你们去找他们谈话的时候
And neither of them mentioned it
-他们都没提到吗 -没有
- when you talked to her? - Nope.
前男友克雷格说 消防员占有欲挺强的
The ex, Craig said the fireman was a real possessive type.
或许对别人向薇可求婚会很生气
Might get really worked up about a proposal coming Vicky's way.
前提是他知道
If he knew about it.
那个前男友还提别人了吗
The ex point at anyone else?
还说安格斯在查车是不是有问题
That Angus was looking in to that the car was faulty.
开车像个疯子 还怪车
Drives like a maniac, blames the car.
事故报告上写他时速不过45
The accident report says he wasn't driving more than 45.
-看来不像... -限速30
- Just didn't seem that...... - The limit there is 30.
你知道多少路人被那种飙车的二货
Do you know how many pedestrians get mowed down by
碾死了吗
idiots speeding down that road?
我只是复述事故报告的话
Hey, I'm just saying what's in the AID report.
威尔 我们去跟安格斯的妈妈谈谈
Will, let's talk to Angus's mother,
问问他当时在查什么
see what he was looking in to.
我们去问问
And we'll find out
为什么英雄消防员有所隐瞒
why we didn't get the full story on our hero fireman.
-喝杯咖啡吗 乔 -好啊
- Wanna grab some coffee Jo? - Yeah, sure.
我刚才说错什么话了吗
So, did I say something wrong up there?
-我太冲了吗 -萨顿
- I got an attitude too quick, huh? - Sutton...
我在试着改掉这毛病
Cause I'm working on that.
我想告诉你 威尔的妻子
I wanted you to know Will's wife
十年前遇害 肇事逃逸
was killed about 10 years ago, hit and run.
而这起案件 似乎触动了他的心事
Now this case, the accident, it seems it's on his mind.
该死
Crap.
-而我还跟他顶嘴 -不知者无罪
- And I was mouthing off. - You didn't know.
-一杯黑咖啡 你要什么 -普通咖啡
- One black coffee, what can I get you? - Coffee, regular.
我该戴个傻瓜帽
I could wear a dunce cap.
现在恐怕没卖♥♥的了
Oh, he's probably sold out of those.
-你会逐渐了解他们的 乔 -是啊
- You'll get to know these guys, Jo. - Yeah, I know.
我们局里见...谢谢 老大
I'll meet you back at... Thanks, boss.
我只有绿茶 可以吗
All I have is green tea, is that all right?
可以
That'll be fine.
-我打牌的时候爱发火吗 -是啊
- You think I get too heated up when I play cards? - Yeah.
我很感激你们能查这件案子
I'm so grateful to you for looking in to this case.
比斯特朗太太 我们听说安格斯觉得
Mrs. Bistrong, we heard that Angus thought something
车子可能有点问题 才引起翻车
might have gone wrong with his car, causing it to flip.
他一开始总这么说
He talked about it constantly at first.
我告诉他别那么想了
I told him to stop thinking like that.
那敢情好
Good of you.
他死前几天
A few days before he died,
我跟他谈了这事
I talked to him about it.
他却让我出其不意
And he surprised me.
安格斯
Angus?
我给你拿来了德雷克赛尔的课程表
I got the Drexel course list for you.
或许你该完成最后一学期的课程
Maybe it's time to finish up that last semester
拿到你的学位了
and get your degree.
我的存款够多
I have enough in the savings account.
谢谢妈 但我还不知道该选什么
Thanks mom but I'm kind of swamped right now.
安格斯 求你别再折磨自己了
Oh, Angus, please stop torturing yourself,
这些都无济于事了
none of this can change what happened.
如果不全是我的错
If it wasn't all my fault,
-或许大家就不会那么恨我了 -安格斯
- people might not hate me so much. - Angus...
薇可或许也会对我另眼相待
And Vicky might look at me differently.
她原谅你了
She's forgiven you.
我只希望能回到那一秒
All I want is that one second back.
我能早点踩刹车 绕开那辆卡车
So I can hit the brakes sooner and move around the truck.
格斯 你从小
Gussy, from the time you were a tiny boy,
你就是这世上最善良 最温柔的人
you have been the sweetest spirit on this earth, the most gentle.
你从没想要伤害谁 那只是场意外
You didn't mean to hurt anybody, it was an accident.
原谅你自己 向前看吧
Forgive yourself. Try to move forward.
我在向前看 妈妈
I am moving forward, mom.
消防
车辆和设备
会没事的 等着瞧吧
I'll be okay. You'll see.
我想他想做个消防员
I think he wanted to become a fireman.
拯救生命
Save people.
就像那个救了薇可的消防员
Like that fireman who saved Vicky.
他参加考试了吗
Did he ever take the test?
没捞着机会
Never got to.
他几天后就遇害了
He was killed a few days later.
你还留着他的那些手册吗
Do you still have those manuals of his?
当然了 他的东西我都没扔掉
I'm sure I do, I don't throw anything of his away.
-我去给你们找来 -谢谢
- I'll find them for you. - Appreciate it.
安格斯是个好孩子 探员
Angus was a good boy, detective.
尽管接受他做的事让他难以承受
Even if accepting what he had done was too much for him to bear.
你俩还有重要信息没提到 伊恩
Pretty big piece of information you two left out, Ian.
恕我直言 我根本不认识安格斯
With all due respect, I never really knew Angus.
他们那群人都不认识
Or any of that group.
他们是大学生 我都工作了
They were college kids, I was a working guy.
我们听说你把人都赶出去了
We heard you boxed people out.
不想让其他人守着她
Didn't want anyone else hanging around.
净瞎说
That's crap.
那帮朋友不是因为我分崩离析的
I wasn't the reason those friends busted up.
什么意思
Meaning what?
可悲的是 那样的事故后常是如此
The sad truth is, it happens a lot after accidents like that.
大家不能应对 不知所措
People can't handle it, don't know how to be.
你知道安格斯求婚的事吗
You know about Angus proposing?
当时不知道
Not back then.
就是知道了 我也不会觉得担心
But it's not something I would have been concerned about.
为什么这么说
Why is that?
安格斯永远都是害她坐轮椅的人
Angus was always gonna be the reason she's in that chair,
就这么简单
simple as that.
我们拿到一封信
A letter we got says she
证实她认真考虑要嫁给他
was seriously considering marrying the guy.
或许这想法不太好
This might sound terrible,
但薇可告诉我她之所以没马上拒绝
but Vicky told me the only reason she didn't say no right off
是因为她认为安格斯是唯一会想娶她的人
is she thought Angus is the only guy to ever want her.
你当时在哪里
Where were you?
他遇害的那晚 伊恩
The night he was killed, Ian?
薇可邀请我去看电影
Vicky asked me to the movie
但我第二天早上有早班 所以没出门
but I had an early shift the next day so I stayed in.
算不上什么不在场证明 但是真的
Not much of an alibi but it's God's honest truth.
-我们会去查的 -当然
- We'll look in to it. - Of course.
你知道是谁杀了安格斯吗
You have any thoughts about who killed Angus?
我们以为是那个福斯特干的
We thought it was that Foster guy.
-新闻都这么报道 -你好像不太确信
- All the news said so. - You don't sound so 100%.
安格斯死前几周有件事
Something happened a few weeks before Angus died.
-李欧尼先生 德温 -早上好
- Hey, Mr. Leoni, Devin. - Morning.
薇可在哪里
Where's Vicky?
治疗师说有个朋友带她去溜达了
The therapist said a friend took her for a walk.
薇可说你打橄榄球
So Vicky tells me you play football, huh?
对 他因为来这里 错过了不少训练
Yeah, he's been missing a lot of practices just to comes here.
没关系的
It's no big deal.
你真是个好弟弟 孩子
Well, you're a good little bro, kid.
她能走路的 只要她坚持锻炼
You know, she could walk again. If she keeps working at it.
德温 我们谈过的
Devin, we've talked about this.
我只是说这是有可能的
It's possible. That's all I'm saying.
有可能吧
Possible. Right?
我们无疑可以为她祈祷
Well we can pray for her. That's for sure.
她坏死了 每次锻炼结束都冲我喊
She's totally evil. She yells at me after every exercise.
大家好
Hi, guys.
-天呐 对不起 -你弱智吗
- Oh, God...Sorry. - Are you retarded?
-你做事就不能不伤害别人吗 -爸爸
- Can't you do anything without hurting somebody? - Pop!
-李欧尼先生 -你傻笑着走进来
- Mr. Leoni. - You walk in with a stupid grin on your face
有什么那么好笑
like something's funny.
-我真该敲掉你的笑脸 -别激动
- I should just knock it right off! - Easy there.
-出去 -冷静
- Get out! - Easy.
-我只想帮她 -现在也太晚了吧
- I was just trying to help. - It's a little too late for that.
太晚
Too late?
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表