剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
I go inside, and that's when I seen her.
你就转身跑了 不去求助
And you just up and ran. Why not help?
你照镜子瞧瞧 换了你也会跑的
Look in the mirror, brother. You would've run, too.
-我没杀人 -我也没有
- I didn't kill anyone. - Neither did I.
问题是 女孩的父亲看到你了
Bottom line is, that girl's father saw you.
我也再三说过 他撒谎了
And I told you again and again that that man is lying.
他为什么要撒谎
Why would he do that?
因为我那天惹到他了
Because I pissed him off that day.
爸爸 我们晚饭吃什么
Dad, what are we doing for dinner?
我还没想呢
I haven't thought about it yet.
冰箱里还有巧克力奶吗
Do we have chocolate milk in the fridge?
冰箱还没插电呢
The fridge isn't plugged in yet, honey.
化妆箱和镜子
Hey, the vanity and the mirror,
是放在你屋里的吧
you wanted that in your room, right?
随便了 反正也不是我的
Whatever. It's not even mine.
就剩下最后一件要搬的了
One of the last things to bring in there.
这就去 老板
I'm on it, boss.
十六岁的孩子不好对付吧
16 can be tough, huh?
-你有孩子吗 -女儿 也这么大
- You got kids? - Girl, same age.
但我们俩一直很亲密
Me and my daughter always been close though.
她们有时候就是这样
Sometimes they turn out that way.
你真幸运
Lucky.
要休息一下吗 安德烈
Need a break there, Andre?
我就
I'm just, uh,
歇口气 老板
just getting my grip, boss.
他没事吧
He okay?
他有点问题 酗酒
Yeah, he's got his problems. Drinking.
我帮你吧
Hey, let me help.
不用了 我能行
No, no, I'm good.
没事的 这东西很贵重
It's okay. This is valuable.
是我妻子小时候的东西
Belonged to my wife when she was a girl.
请你放手吧 你这是让我难做了
Please, let it go. You're making me look bad now.
-放下吧 -别这样
- Let's just put it down. - No! Come on!
你有什么毛病啊
What the hell is wrong with you?
我让你放手了 我说了我能行
I asked you to let it go. I said I had it.
-你明明不行 -别来烦我
- Well, you didn't! - Look, get out of my face.
你知道你做了什么吗
You have any idea what you just did?
我说别来烦我
I said get out of my face!
你被解雇了 蒂布斯
You're done, Tibbs.
别这样 我需要这份工作
Look, I need this job.
抱歉 你走吧
Sorry. Clear out.
你被解雇了 走人了
So you got fired, left...
然后呢
then what?
我那天开始挺有精神
I started off strong that day,
但到了那时 我很想喝一杯
but by that point, I needed a drink, bad.
所以我去了我常去的酒馆
So back to my corner stool I went.
是啊 鼓起勇气
Right. Get your courage up,
-开始想那个女孩了 -不
- start thinking about that little girl. - No.
我鼓起勇气 写了那封道歉信
Got my courage up and wrote up that apology.
你为什么等到凌晨一点才去送信
Why'd you wait till 1 a.m. to drop it off?
因为我觉得如果我能忍♥到酒吧打烊
Because I thought if I could just make it to last call
而不喝下那杯酒 我就会...
and not pick up my glass that I would have a,
我的生活就还有希望
I'd have a chance at a life.
时间到了 蒂布斯 走吧
Time's up, Tibbs. Let's go.
只剩下不到三天了
Less than three days left and counting.
为什么不诚实地离开人世呢
Why not go out by telling the truth?
我说了 我已经坦诚了
Like I said, I already did.
我一直反对死刑
I never believed in the death penalty.
直到我走进厨房♥看到我女儿
But the minute I walked into that kitchen and saw my girl?
我的想法当时就变了
My thinking changed right there.
-你确定是安德烈·蒂布斯干的吗 -当然
- And you're sure Andre Tibbs did it? - Of course I'm sure.
因为你指认他就是
'Cause you positively identified him as
杀害你女儿的人
the man who killed your daughter.
是的
Yes, I did.
你确定诺曼警官没有影响你的指认吗
And you're sure officer Norman didn't influence that call?
如果你真的百分之百确信是他
If you're 100% certain he did it,
我们只想听你说出来
we just need you to tell us that.
那晚是我发现了凯特的尸体
I was the one who found Kate's body that night.
总得有人付出代价
Somebody had to pay.
我听到了声响
I heard a noise.
我来到楼下 就看到我的...
I came downstairs, I saw my...
慢慢说
Take your time.
是他吗
Is that him?
他是搬家公♥司♥的 他今天还来过
From the moving company. He was here today.
他是你今晚上
And is he the man you saw
在你家看到的人吗
in your home tonight?
我雇了他 我把他带到这里来
I hired him. I brought him here.
兰恩先生
Mr. Lange.
你得集中注意力
I need you to focus, all right?
那是你看到的人吗
Is that the man you saw?
我没看到...
I didn't see...
我听到声响 脚步声 跑步声
I heard something, footsteps, running.
我在三个街区之外发现了他
I found him three blocks from here,
他在逃跑 鞋上还沾了血迹
running with blood on his boots.
是他干的 你知道 我也知道
He did it. You know it, I know it.
他该付出代价
He's got to pay for that.
我们再来一次 兰恩先生
Let's start over, Mr. Lange.
那是你今晚看到的男人吗
Is that the man you saw tonight?
是的
Yes.
他鞋上有我女儿的血 肯定是他
My daughter's blood was on his shoes. It had to be him.
但你那晚没在你家看到安德烈
But you didn't see Andre in your house that night?
你根本没看到他 是吗
You never saw him, did you?
是的
No.
我没看到任何人
I never saw anyone.
到底是什么事
What the hell is this all about?
别坐下
Don't sit.
麦克·兰恩改了证词
Mike Lange changed his story.
他对嫌犯的指认站不住脚了
I.D. in his daughter's case is no good.
我们要拿到诺曼案子的证据
We want access to the evidence in Norman's case.
内务处不允许
I.A. isn't granting it.
蒂布斯的上诉次数已经用完了 案子结了
Tibbs ran through all his appeals. Case is closed.
如果诺曼对证据动了手脚 那案子的可靠性
If Norman tampered with evidence, the integrity of the case is...
这案子是我公诉的 忙得底朝天
I prosecuted this. Busted my ass.
你在质疑我的廉正吗
You questioning my integrity?
指认不成立了 你就毫不在乎吗
I.D. is out the window. That doesn't mean anything to you?
这家伙是蠢吗
This guy stupid or what?
猜测诺曼警官还扰乱过其他案子
Speculation that another case was tainted by officer Norman
就只是猜测而已
is just that speculation.
丹纳 我知道你的案子已经因为诺曼
Danner, I know you've already taken hits on your cases
而受到了质疑
because of Norman.
我们只想要一张搜查令
Search warrant's all we're asking.
内务部会把证物整理好的
Internal affairs will get through the inventory on their own time.
那不一定要多久呢 安德烈·蒂布斯只剩两天了
That could take 10 years. Andre Tibbs has got two days.
-那没办法 -如果明晚有个无辜的人死去
- Tough. - So if an innocent man dies tomorrow night,
你也不在乎吗
you don't care.
我已经表明立场了 请走吧
I've told you our position on this. Now, please...
别逼我把你们俩踢出我的办公室
before I drop-kick you both out of my office.
要知道 我当时
You know, I was, I was
是想做件善事 才雇了这些前科犯
trying to do some good by hiring these ex-cons.
结果害死了一个小姑娘
Then this little girl ends up dead.
真是太可怕了
Worst nightmare, huh?
如果我女儿出了那种事
If something like that happened to my daughter,
我真不知道要怎么撑下去
I don't know how I'd go on.
她是我这世上的全部
She's all I got in this world.
尼尔森先生 你那天跟安德烈发生了点矛盾
Mr. Nelson, you had trouble with Andre that day,
他打碎了一面镜子
over him breaking a mirror?
是啊
Yeah, I suppose so.
他被辞退之前
Before he walked off the job,
你记得他威胁过兰恩先生或他女儿吗
do you remember him threatening Mike Lange or his daughter?
没有
No.
注意到什么反常情况吗 比如安德烈看她的眼神
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表