剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Stand aside.
让开了
Done and done.
医院记录显示卡门去做了额叶切除术
Hospital records say Carmen went in for the lobotomy,
但是没有出院记录
but never checked out.
我到处查她的名字 那之后她完全销声匿迹了
I ran her name down every which way, no trace of her after that.
原因在这里呢 我让奥蒂斯来认领的老妇人
Here's why. The old lady I brought Otis in to see,
-她才是卡门·海耶斯 -牙科记录证实了
- she's Carmen Hays. - Confirmed it from dental records.
那么说卡门盗取了贝蒂的身份
So Carmen stole Bettie's identity.
但蹊跷的是
But here's what's screwy.
卡门的尸体 完全没有额叶切除术的迹象
Carmen's body? No trace of a lobotomy.
那么她躲过了一劫
So she got out of it somehow.
贝蒂的遗骸也有些奇怪的地方
Something interesting with Bettie's remains, though.
贝蒂的尸体于54年被发现时这块骨头就断了
This bone was broken when Bettie's body was found in '54.
尸检报告称那是死亡原因 颅脑遭重击
Autopsy report said that was cause of death, blunt force trauma.
但这个切口很利落 是外科手术切口
But this break is clean. Consistent with a surgical break.
贝蒂做了那个额叶切除术
Bettie's the one who had the lobotomy.
贝蒂去挨了刀子
So Bettie goes under the knife,
而卡门顶着贝蒂的名字离开了
Carmen walks free using Bettie's name.
奥森护士怎么会没发现呢
How's this get past nurse Olsen?
一个人的安检啊
The one-woman security check.
她肯定分得清贝蒂和卡门
She would have known Carmen from Bettie.
她也有份
She was in on it.
奥森护士 我问问你
Nurse Olsen, let me ask you.
你签字批准贝蒂·彼得罗斯基出院的时候
You notice anything different about Bettie Petrowski
注意到她有什么不同了吗
when you signed her out of the hospital?
-不同 -比如或许她和之前不是一个人了
- Different? - Like maybe she's not the same person she used to be?
比如她是卡门
Like maybe she's Carmen?
你很清楚我们指的是什么
Look, you know what we're talking about.
任何进出医院的人都得经过你的手
No one checked in or out of that hospital without going through you.
-没错 -贝蒂·彼得罗斯基出院了
- That's true. - And Bettie Petrowski checked out.
不过那实际上是卡门
Only it was really Carmen.
你帮她顶着贝蒂的名字逃脱了
You helped her escape with Bettie's name.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
海耶斯家很有钱
The Hays family was flush.
卡门会给你不少好处的
Carmen would have compensated you nicely.
我没为卡门做任何事
I did not do anything for Carmen.
那你要怎么解释她出院
Then how do you explain her getting out
贝蒂却做了额叶切除术呢
and Bettie getting her lobotomy?
你忘记了你的职业操守
You put your professional opinion aside,
拿卡门的钱替她办事
and gave Carmen what she paid you for.
你错了 那是我作为专业医务人员的决定
You're wrong. It was my decision as a medical professional.
给贝蒂做额叶切除术
To lobotomize Bettie?
你们得理解
You have to understand.
我们当时以为那能治病
At the time we thought it was the cure.
-绝对不行 贝蒂 -等等 听我说完
- Absolutely not, Bettie. - Wait. Hear me out.
我说了你不会同意的
I told her you'd never do it,
-贝蒂 别说了 -不 我要说
- Bettie. Just stop. - No. I won't!
弗里曼医生的额叶切除术在全国数一数二
Dr. Freeman is the foremost lobotomist in the country.
而他一年只来费城两次
He is only in Philadelphia twice a year.
我想说卡门不想做 但我想做
I'm saying Carmen doesn't want it, but I do.
让他给我做吧
Let him take me.
我才是需要手术的那个
I'm the one who needs to be cured.
但是卡门本来就好好的
There's nothing wrong with Carmen.
你可不是医生 贝蒂
You are not a doctor, Bettie.
卡门唯一的问题是她被家人困在了这里
Carmen's only problem is she's trapped here by her family
不能向世人展示她的画作
and can't show the world her art.
你说呢 卡门
Wouldn't you like that, Carmen?
-我不需要出名 -但你需要自♥由♥
- I don't need to be famous. - But you need to be free.
这个世界也需要你
And the world needs you.
有多少人能画出你那样的作品
How many people can make pictures like yours?
这样不好 贝蒂
I don't feel right about this, Bettie.
这太轻率了 不是吗
This is harebrained, isn't it?
不 我了解过
No. I've read it.
额叶切除术能让人平静 这正是我需要的
Lobotomy's meant to even out your moods. That's what I need,
那样我就能再见到我的奥蒂斯了 求你
so I can see my Otis again. Please.
-护士 你说弗里曼医生是最好的 -没错
- Nurse, you said Dr. Freeman's the best. - He is.
这是我最后的机会了
This is my last chance.
如果现在不做 奥蒂斯就会跟新妈妈一起生活
If I wait, Otis'll be moved on with another mother,
他爸在教堂遇到的女人
a lady from church.
我只能放弃他了
And I'll have to let him go.
我只想画画
All I want to do is paint.
我只想要奥蒂斯
All I want is Otis.
我确定
I'm sure.
你的计划肯定出了问题
Something in your plan didn't go right,
因为贝蒂再没能见到奥蒂斯
because Bettie never saw Otis again.
-暴风雪毁了我们的计划 -为什么
- The snowstorm ruined our plan. - How?
道路封闭了
Roads were closed.
结果额叶切除术完成后
So instead of Bettie going to the private hospital
贝蒂没能被带去
that Carmen had paid for,
卡门预付过钱的私人诊所 而是回了市精神病院
she was brought back to city asylum after the lobotomy.
于是被帕凯特医生发现了
That's when Dr. Paquette got involved.
医院主任
The head of the hospital?
他做了什么
What did he do?
保护医院和他的名声
To protect the hospital and his reputation...
他
he...
他逼安东收拾我制♥造♥的残局
he made Anton clean up my mess.
安东
Anton.
帕凯特医生让你杀了贝蒂·彼得罗斯基吗
Did Dr. Paquette tell you to kill Bettie Petrowski?
-我不记得了 -你是她的朋友啊 安东
- I don't remember that. - You were her friend, Anton.
你在乎过她
You cared about her.
别说这事不让你心痛
Don't tell me this doesn't eat at you.
他让我处理掉她
He said to get rid of her.
他说反正也没人会想她
Said nobody would miss her, anyhow.
奥蒂斯就想她
Otis missed her.
我觉得我能自救 也能救我的妹妹们
I thought I could save myself... and my little sisters.
但那天我跟魔鬼做了交易
But I made a bargain with the devil that day.
怎么回事
What happened?
他说他会利用艺术课的事陷害我
He told me he'd use the art class against me...
指控我性骚扰
turn it into a sexual allegation.
如果我进了监狱 就没人会照顾我的妹妹们了
If I went to jail, there'd be nobody to take care of my sisters.
你带她去了哪里
Where'd you take her?
她就像个孩子
She was like a child.
完全不能照顾自己
Couldn't fend for herself.
我带她上了我的车
I put her in my truck.
她不明白我们要去哪里
She couldn't understand where we were going.
我不知道奥蒂斯是不是还记得这个
I don't know if Otis still remembers this,
但我一直觉得这东西该回到他的手中
but I always thought it should go back to him some way.
你对她做了什么 安东
What'd you do with her, Anton?
我想对她仁慈一点
I tried to be merciful.
没事的 贝蒂
It's all right, Bettie.
外面多美啊
Isn't it beautiful outside?
这挺好的
It's not so bad.
挺好的
Not so bad.
那个公园
The park?
就是那个公园吧
That's the park.
奥蒂斯
Otis...
好吧 贝蒂
All right, Bettie.
还记得你带奥蒂斯去公园吗
Remember when you and Otis went to the park?
突然下起了雨
And it started to rain?
大家都跑回车里 奥蒂斯却没有
Everybody else wanted to go to their car, but not Otis.
你要过去吗
You want to go on down there?
去荡秋千
Go on out to the swings?
嗯
Yes.
好
Okay.
那是春天 贝蒂 记得吗
It was springtime, Bettie, remember?
下着暖暖的春雨
It was a warm rain.
就像现在一样 所以你不会冷的
Just like now. So you won't be cold.
去吧
Go ahead now.
歌♥曲:"Only you"
歌♥手:The Platters
∮ Only you,
∮ can make all this world seem right
∮ Only you,
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表