剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
或许你等在医院外面
Maybe you waited for her outside the hospital,
惩罚她拥有你没有的东西
got her back for having what you didn't.
我才不恨贝蒂呢
I didn't hate Bettie.
你了解一下后来的情况 好不好
Get yourselves up to date, will you?
你来说吧 齐尔达
Well, do us the honors, Zelda.
贝蒂维护了我
Bettie stuck up for me.
她让其他那些女人知道
She made those other hens realize
我不像她们想的那么疯
that I wasn't just loony as they thought.
照数字画画
Paint by numbers.
我觉得自己像头被驯服的海豹
I feel like a trained seal.
-卡门 -贝蒂 怎么了
- Carmen! - Yes, Bettie?
过来看看
Come take a peek.
卡门 这真是太有创意了
Carmen, that is delightfully creative.
-这个嘛 或许吧 -我喜欢
- This thing? I don't know. - I like it.
小瘦子 你正好该吃点东西了
Hey, bones, you could use some of this food.
卡门曾跟著名的艺术家上过课
Carmen had private art lessons with famous artists,
因为她家有的是钱
because her family's got railroad money.
是啊 他们都用来把我关在这里了
Ah, which they put to good use keeping me locked away in here.
你为什么会被关进来 卡门
Why are you here, Carmen?
我画裸女和骷髅
I paint nude ladies and skeletons,
有时还画手里握酒瓶的流浪汉
and sometimes derelicts with a bottle of booze in their hands.
我是个变♥态♥ 没用的废物
I'm a pervert and a ne'er-do-well,
-看不出来吗 -如果你是变♥态♥
- can't you tell? - If you're a pervert,
我就是玛米·艾森豪威尔
I'm Mamie Eisenhower.
当时的美国第♥一♥夫♥人♥
都给我闭嘴
Everybody, can it!
我听到了
I hear him.
天呐 我只想跳舞
Oh, all I wanna do is dance.
-又来了 -怎么了
- Oh, here she goes. - What is it?
那是你的幻想 齐尔达
You're imagining things, Zelda.
-她觉得自己听到了猫王的歌♥ -谁
- She thinks she hears Elvis Presley. - Who?
-他唱黑人音乐 -他进入了我的梦乡
- He sings negro music. - He invades my dreams.
是你的脑袋吧
More like your head.
至少我没有比膝关节还小的脑袋
At least I don't have knee bones wider than my head.
我也听到了
I hear it, too!
-你好 -安东
- Hello. - Anton.
就是这样
Woo-ee, there he is.
于是安东找到了新的激♥情♥ 贝蒂·彼得罗斯基
That's when Anton got his new hobby, Bettie Petrowski.
-他追她了吗 -甩都甩不开
- So he pursued her? - Like a dog on a scent.
他知道她结婚了吗
He know she was married?
他到处跟人说他会令她动心的
He'd strut around telling all of us he'd be the one to turn her head.
-她也对他动心了吗 -那是1954年
- Did she return the feelings? - It's 1954.
一个年轻的黑人男孩喜欢上了
A young black kid's got the hots
比他年长的白人已婚妇女
for a white married lady older than him.
你觉得他有机会吗
You think he had a snowball's chance?
我们谈谈贝蒂·彼得罗斯基吧
Let's talk about Bettie Petrowski.
我们听说你喜欢她
We heard you had it bad for her.
她人很好
She was a nice lady.
贝蒂被杀了
Well, Bettie was killed, you know.
头部遭重击 就在右眼上方 愤怒的表现
Skull bashed in, over her right eye, an act of rage.
这我不知道
I don't know anything about that.
安东 你当时一定很心痛吧 当你意识到
Ah, it must've hurt, Anton, when you realized it didn't matter
就算这些女人脑子有病 被关起来
if these ladies were locked up, sick in the head,
你还是配不上她们
you still weren't gonna be good enough for them.
你只是换床单的黑人孩子
You were just the black boy changing the sheets, right?
不 医院里不是那样的
No, it wasn't like that in the hospital.
-那是什么样的 -我们能做朋友
- How was it? - We could be friends.
做在外面做不成的朋友
Way we couldn't on the outside.
但你对贝蒂的感情不只是朋友那么简单
But you didn't want to settle for just friends with Bettie.
贝蒂一心一意想着她的丈夫和儿子
Bettie was devoted to her husband and her boy.
说他们是让她在那里继续待下去的动力
Said that they were what kept her going in there.
我是个浪漫主义者
I'm a romantic.
-你们变得很亲密 -对
- You two got close. - Yeah.
入院后几周 贝蒂情绪很低迷
Bettie got real low a few weeks in.
他们给她做了水疗
They gave her hydrobath treatment.
-那是什么 -就是放一缸冰块
- What's that? - Well, it's bathtubs full of ice,
让病人泡进去
girls would have to soak in.
说是能让人脱离忧郁感
Supposed to snap you out of depression.
我当时照顾她
I looked after her then.
也了解了她
Learned about her.
贝蒂不动了 安东 把她带出来吧
Bettie's not moving, Anton. Take her out.
等等吧 很快就能对她有帮助了
Wait. Not yet. It'll help her soon enough.
你做过吗 我可做过
Have you had it? Because I have.
-没什么用 -好了 姑娘们
- It don't work. - All right, girls.
-我进去 -安东
- I'm going in. - Anton.
贝蒂
Bettie?
就这样
That's it.
让我出去
Let me out.
我不能
I'm not supposed to.
齐尔达要我给你这个
Zelda wanted me to give you this.
你的朋友们都想着你呢 贝蒂
All your friends are all thinking about you, Bettie.
奥蒂斯
Otis.
你跟我说说奥蒂斯吧
Why don't you tell me about Otis?
跟我说说你跟他在一起最开心的一次
Tell me your favorite time with him.
在公园
At the park.
在公园
At the park.
我们去荡秋千
We went to the swings.
我的妹妹们也喜欢那个
My little sisters love that.
-然后下起了雨 -不是吧
- It started to rain. - Oh, no.
是温的 春雨
Warm rain. Spring.
大家都跑回了车上
Everybody ran to their cars.
你没有
Not you?
奥蒂斯想留下
Otis wanted to stay.
我们就没走
We did.
我们留下了
We stayed.
那真好 贝蒂
That's wonderful, Bettie.
出来吧
Let's get you out.
你现在好多了
You're all better now.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
这是什么情况 你们俩在做什么
What am I looking at? Hey! What are you two doing?
-你把她放下 -我想给她取暖 先生
- You put her down. - I was making her warm, sir.
别碰她 贝蒂 贝蒂 看着我
You do not touch her. Bettie, Bettie, you look at me.
她不舒服 先生
She's not feeling well, sir.
-她刚做了冰浴 -滚
- She's been in the tub... - Get out!
你这是干什么啊
What are you doing to me?
赶快给我跑 小子
You better run, boy.
他看着我
He looked at me
我以为我死定了
and I thought I was a dead man.
她丈夫后来找你了吗
The husband ever follow up with you?
没有
No.
或许他没拿你撒气
Maybe he didn't take it out on you.
而是拿贝蒂撒了气
Took it out on Bettie.
你的车还没修好吗 我可以再送你一次
Hey, your car still out? I can get you home again.
不用了
No, thanks.
我和威尔正要走呢
Me and Will were just leaving.
二位晚上愉快
You two have a nice night.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
想送你一程
Offering a ride.
能不能别让维拉听到你这么好心
Maybe keep the charity out of Vera's earshot.
他们就是玩笑而已 没什么
Ah, they're giving us grief. It's nothing.
他们跟你开玩笑才是没什么
It's nothing when they do it to you.
你这么做对自己没有好处
You're not doing yourself any favors,
闭口不提你跟怀特队长的事
clamming up about what happened with that sergeant White.
谢尔曼告诉我了 你为什么不说出来
Sherman filled me in. Why don't you tell the truth?
因为维拉他们
Because Vera and them are walking around
都对你有误会
thinking you're something you're not.
误会 误会什么
Some thing? Like what?
我是荡♥妇♥吗
A slut?
-对 但你不是 -没错
- Yeah, all right. But you're not. - Yeah.
我只是想说如果你说出实情 对你会好些
I'm saying it'd be easier for you here if people knew the truth.
我合作过的每一个警♥察♥ 你们
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表