剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
How can you say that's okay, that's not okay to me.
你要是不走 我就叫醒我爸爸
I'm gonna wake up my pop if you....
好吧 好吧 德温 我走
All right, all right Devin, I'm going man.
克雷格在你家外面
Craig was outside your house?
对 他那时总在外面晃
Yeah. He was out there all the time back then.
做什么
Doing what?
就是坐在他摩托上
Just sat on his bike.
一晚一晚地盯着房♥子看
Watching the place, night after night.
这么说克雷格撒谎了
So Craig lied.
他对薇可还有感情 事故后也没变
He still had a soft spot for Vicky, even after the crash.
德温没撒谎
But Devin was telling the truth.
刀跟伤口不吻合
Knife doesn't match the wounds.
把手上的血迹 是淀粉
The bloodstains on the handle, corn starch.
-道具血 -对
- Costume blood? - Yep.
听这个
Here's something.
安格斯衣服的化学分♥析♥报告来了
Chemical tests on Angus's clothes came back,
衣服上找到了驼鹿皮革
it picked up traces of elk skin.
驼鹿皮革是用来做什么的
What's elk skin used for?
最常用于做摩托车手套
Most common use? Motorcycle gloves.
而克雷格则有辆帅气的座驾
And it's our boy Craig who had that beautiful ride.
德温跟我们说了你在薇可家外扎营的事
Devin told us about your stalker routine outside Vicky's place.
如果你还爱着她
You still in love means
你就有动机除掉情敌
you have a motive to get rid of the competition.
你们不懂
You don't understand.
我们是不太明白
We're a little dim.
不如你跟我们解释一下
Why don't you explain it to us?
我只想跟她谈谈
I just wanted to talk to her.
求她原谅我
Beg her to forgive me.
原谅你 为什么
Forgive you? For what?
我的行为
What I did.
你是指凶案当晚吗
You talking about the night of the murder?
不 我是指车祸
No, I'm talking about the crash.
发生了什么
What happened there?
你现在有谋杀的嫌疑 克雷格
You're on the hook for murder Craig
而我们要没耐心了
and we're losing our patience here.
事故发生时 我就在场
I was right there when it happened.
我本该救她的 却吓呆了
I could have helped her but I froze.
天呐 救命 找人来帮忙
Oh, my God, please, someone get help! Call for help!
我的腿好疼 天呐 疼死了
My leg hurts. Oh, God it hurts.
我的天
Oh, my God.
克雷格 你...克雷格 救救我
Craig, are you.... Craig help me.
克雷格 克雷格救救我
Craig, oh Craig help me.
克雷格 救我
Craig, help me.
克雷格 救我
Craig, help...
天呐
Oh, man.
撑住 我们会把你救出来的
Hang on, we're gonna get you out of there.
救我啊 克雷格
Help me. Craig...
你在那里吗
are you there?
克雷格
Craig.
你在吗 克雷格
Are you there? Craig.
卡住了
It's jammed tight!
克雷格 救我啊 克雷格
Craig, oh help me. Craig.
-慢点 -我得赶在车子着火前救她出来
- Easy there. - I gotta get her out of here before it catches.
慢点 小心
Easy, easy.
救我啊 克雷格
Please help me, Craig.
你在吗
Are you there?
你在吗 克雷格
Are you there? Craig?
我动不了
I couldn't move.
我是个可悲的懦夫
I was a pathetic coward.
我全怪在安格斯身上
I blamed Angus for all of it.
但我没杀他
But I didn't kill him.
你在她家周围晃就是为了道歉吗
So you were hanging around her house to apologize?
一晚一晚
Night after night.
想鼓足勇气道歉
Trying to get up the nerve.
却一直没做到
But I never did.
克雷格 你听到薇可说她腿疼吗
Craig, you heard Vicky say her leg hurt.
-你确定吗 -对
- You sure about that? - Yeah.
你看见她想踢掉安全带吗
And you saw her try and kick off the seat belt?
对 怎么了
Yeah. So?
安格斯看书不是想当消防员
Angus wasn't studying to be a fireman.
你们查到什么了吗
Did you find something out?
查到了
Yeah, we did.
是...我爸爸杀了安格斯吗
Was it...did my father kill Angus?
不是
No.
但这你清楚
But you knew that.
什么
What?
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
不会是伊恩把刀扔在那里的
Ian couldn't have put the knife there.
那把刀不是杀死安格斯的凶器
That knife didn't kill Angus.
是你弟弟万圣节服装的配饰
It's part of your brothers Halloween costume.
我们跟你以前的搭档谈了
We talked to your old partner.
就是当时替你掩盖的那个
The one who covered for you way back then.
我们知道你用救生颚时出了岔子
We know things went wrong when you used the jaws of life.
他说是"可怕的失误"
"A terrible mistake," your partner said.
"挺有才的新人 只是救人心切"
"Made by an eager, real talented rookayie."
而安格斯想通了
And Angus figured it out.
开始做功课
Started reading up.
伊恩 怎么回事
Ian? What's going on?
我得救你出来
I had to get you out.
引擎都冒烟了
Smoke was coming out of that engine.
你救了我
You saved me.
他是想救你
He was trying to save you.
他看到车就要着火了
He saw the car was about to catch fire.
我太急了 最后一推把你往前撞了一下
I moved too fast, the last push knocked you forward...
就是这一下撞断了我的脊椎吗
And that's what broke my spine.
伊恩
Ian.
你对安格斯做了什么
What did you do to Angus?
不 你不会伤害那个好孩子
No, not that sweet kid.
安格斯尸体上的残留物是驼鹿皮革
Residue on Angus's body was elk skin.
除了用作摩托车手套的另一用途
One of the uses besides motorcycle gloves
就是消防员手套
is firemmens gloves.
他来找我
He came to me.
我没去找他 他来找我的
I didn't go to him, he came to me.
接下来 我们将全面报道关于真正的
Coming up, we'll bring you full coverage on the investigation
万圣节杀手的调查
in to the real Halloween killer,
以及从杀手昨晚出击的格雷津现场
including a live update from the Gray's Ferry neighborhood
发出的最新报道
where the killer struck just last night.
安格斯
Angus.
电影怎么样
How was the movie?
我想明白了 伊恩
I figured it out Ian.
车翻了之后 薇可还喊出来了
After the car flipped over, Vicky was crying out,
她说她腿疼 她腿疼
she said her leg hurt. Her leg hurt!
她那是幻觉 安格斯
She was delusional Angus,
不清楚情况
didn't know what was going on.
不 她清楚 她腿有知觉 伙计
Yes, she did. She felt it, man.
我知道救生颚的事 也知道你搞砸了
And I know all about the jaws of life and how you messed up.
你疯了 安格斯 我一直尽量善待你
You're nuts Angus now I've been as nice to you as I can but
但我开始烦你了
I'm getting sick of it.
对 你是挺善的
Yeah, you are nice.
你根本不认识我 却从一开始就善待我
Right off the bat and you didn't even know me.
不 应该说你就没有责备我的意思
No, it was like you didn't blame me at all.
回家吧 把这疯劲睡过去
Time to go home, sleep it off butthead.
你去陪她只是于心有愧
You just went there out of guilt.
而我只想靠近她
I just want to be near her
但你是想抚慰自己的良心
but you want to ease your conscience.
薇可和我能幸福地在一起
Vicky and I can be happy together.
告诉大家你做了什么
Just tell them what you did.
伊恩 如果我说 她不会相信的
Ian, she won't believe me if I do it.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
你就是个骗子
You're a total fraud.
大家都以为你是个大英雄
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表