剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
那为什么把她丢在垃圾桶里了
So why ditch her in the trash?
我那时18岁 犯了傻
I was 18 and dumb.
那时只觉得没别的办法了
Just couldn't think of anything else right then.
吉米呢
And Jimmy was?
走了 她一出生就走了
Gone. Right after she was born.
奎恩 昨天有人去找克莱尔
Quinn, Claire was approached yesterday
自称是她父亲
by a guy that claimed he's her dad.
胡说
That's crazy.
这是卑鄙的胡话
That's mean and crazy.
-你能想出谁会这么说吗 -想不出
- Anyone you can think of would say that? - No.
吉米是我的唯一
Jimmy was my one and only.
他是我这辈子最美好的回忆
To this day, he was the best thing that ever happened to me.
那是哪里出问题了
So how did it go wrong?
是怀孕搞砸了一切
Getting pregnant messed us up.
正弦 直角三角形斜边的对面
Sine, opposite over hypotenuse.
余弦 与斜边相邻
Cosine, adjacent over hypotenuse.
你今晚能来见我吗
Can you meet me tonight?
不行 我爸妈在
No. My parents.
吉米 奎恩
Jimmy! Quinn!
不听讲就出去
My way or the hallway.
真是个呆子
Dork, huh?
怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
-没事 -别说没事 你在哭呢
- Nothing. - Don't tell me nothing. You're crying.
-我怕你会恨我 -奎恩
- I'm scared you'll hate me. - Quinn.
你知道我最近不太舒服
You know how I haven't been feeling that good?
我是怀孕了
Well, it turns out I'm pregnant.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
你用过那个...
Did you take one of those...
测孕棒吗 用了
Home tests? Yeah.
是蓝色的
It was blue.
就那一个周末的事
It was just that one weekend.
我们得想办法
We need to fix it.
没错
Yeah.
我们会处理掉的
We'll take care of it.
但我们并没处理掉
But we didn't really take care of it.
时间就那么过去了 我们生下了她
Time got away from us and we had her.
那怎么不把她留在医院或教堂
How about leaving her at a hospital? A church?
那样的确会好些
That would have been better.
没错 我找到的婴儿 真令人兴奋
Yeah, I found that baby. It was a head trip.
你那晚怎么会正好去翻垃圾桶了呢
So how did you happen to be looking in the trash that night?
我喝醉了 在走廊里晃晃悠悠的
I was drunk, weaving down the hall,
就听到有个房♥间传来哭声
and there was this cry from the closet.
我还以为我幻听呢
I thought I was hearing things.
但不是幻听 是真有个活生生的婴儿
But, no, it was a real live baby.
看到周围有人吗
See anyone around?
我跑回♥派♥对 告诉了大家
I ran back to the party, told everyone.
很快就想到是吉米和奎恩的孩子
Got around real quick it was Jimmy and Quinn's.
-大家知道奎恩怀孕了吗 -不知道
- Did people know Quinn was pregnant? - No.
反正大部分人不知道
Well, most people, anyway.
可你知道
But you did?
吉米来找护士的那天
Well, I happened to be in the nurse's office
我恰好在护士站
one day when Jimmy came in.
吉米
Jimmy.
-脚踝又疼了吗 -不 好多了
- That ankle acting up? - Oh, no. It's better.
那找我什么事
So what can I do for you?
我跟我女友出了点状况
I'm in a situation with my girlfriend.
什么状况
Yes?
她...
She's, uh...
怀孕了
you know, pregnant.
我借了点钱 200块
I borrowed some money, $200.
我们想打掉
We want to take care of it.
我就是不知道该去哪里
I just don't know where to go.
是这样
I see.
首先 费用差不多得有900块
Well, first of all, it costs more like $900.
而且你们两人都需要得到家长同意
And you'd both need parental consent.
不行
We can't.
还有
And...
你要知道 奎恩会失去生育能力
you know, Quinn would never be able to have children again.
不 我...
No. I...
这我不知道
I didn't know that.
我这里有些照片你该看看
I have some photos you should see.
你能想象腿和胳膊都断掉
Can you imagine having your legs and arms broken,
然后被吸出来的感觉吗
and then suctioned away?
换做你 大概也会尖叫
You'd probably scream,
婴儿更会如此
just like the babies do.
我以为...
I thought if...
如果下手早 就会轻松一些
it was early, it was easy.
杀人不是轻松的事
Murder isn't easy.
我想是吧
I guess...
谢谢你 劳拉护士
Thanks, nurse Laura.
这么说这位护士还致力于反堕胎
So this nurse had an agenda.
疯婆子一个
Nut job.
吉米家有钱吗
Jimmy come from money?
他爸早年抛家弃子 妈妈有时做女服务员
His dad left them early. Mom was a sometimes waitress.
那你觉得他是怎么筹到200块的
So how do you figure he got the 200 bucks?
他当时在田径队
He was on the track team,
跟教练的关系特别铁
had kind of an extra close relationship with the coach.
教练叫什么
You got a name?
布鲁斯
Bruce...
什么的
something.
我可以去我的年鉴里翻翻
You know, I could find it in my yearbook.
回头打给你
Call you.
学校护士88年时
It turns out this school nurse
热衷于反堕胎运动
was big into operation choose life in '88.
还为此留下了一堆犯罪记录
And built up a sheet doing it.
劳拉·格雷汉姆 三次被捕
Laura Graham, three arrests.
86年袭击了一位前往诊所的病人
'86, assaulted a patient going into a clinic.
同年打碎一位医生办公室的窗户
Same year, broke windows at a doctor's office.
就一个学校护士来讲 真是奇怪的课外活动
Strange extracurriculars for a school nurse.
我最喜欢的是87年驾车把一个
And my personal favorite, 1987, ran a doctor
刚从妇女医疗中心下班的医生赶下了马路
off the road after his shift at a woman's health center.
她开的是凯迪拉克西马伦
In her caddy Cimarron.
泛士通轮胎吗
Firestone tires?
跟撞死吉米的车一样
Just like the car that killed Jimmy.
是斯蒂尔曼副队长吗
Lieutenant Stillman?
我是乔茜·萨顿
I'm Josie Sutton.
-幸会 -幸会
- Nice to meet you. - You, too.
我真的很高兴能来这儿工作
I'm really glad to be here.
我认识你父亲 我还参加了他的葬礼
I knew your dad. I was at his funeral.
我对葬礼的印象就是鸣枪致意
All I remember about the funeral were the gunshots.
把我吓坏了...
They scared me, and...
回想起来 似乎有些不恰当
in retrospect, seem kind of inappropriate.
请坐
Sit down.
你在东北分局干得好吗
How'd you like it at Northeast?
还可以
It was fine.
我想你一定知道有一些
Look, I'm sure you know the rumors
-关于你和怀特队长的流言 -知道
- going around about sergeant White and you. - Yeah.
-我不需要知道到底发生了什么 -好
- Now, I don't need to know what happened. - No.
我只是不想有什么事端
I just don't want trouble here.
我也不想
Me neither.
很好
Fair enough.
老大
Hey, boss.
这是史考特·瓦伦斯 这是萨顿探员
Scotty Valens. Detective Sutton.
我是乔茜
Hi. Josie.
-你是东北分局来的吗 -对
- Uh, from Northeast? - Yeah.
是啊 我们听说你要来了
Yeah, we heard you were coming.
-恭喜加入 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
你找到田径教练了吗
Did you find that track coach?
他不在最近登记住址
Wasn't at his last known.
大概被老婆赶出去了
Guess his wife tossed him.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表