剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
高兴了吧
Happy now?
不
No.
要结束我吗
Wanna finish me off?
去啊 告诉帕特里克
Go on, tell Patrick.
我们不会的 梅芙
We won't, Maeve.
那我能离开这里了吧
Then I can get the hell out of here?
去弄我需要的东西
Go get what I need?
地检那边说我们可以起诉米盖尔吗
DA's office say we can charge Miguel?
我们能以性侵拘捕他
We can arrest him for sexual assault.
但是罪名不会成立
But the case will never make it.
因为梅芙不会作证
'Cause Maeve won't testify.
但是米盖尔不知道
But Miguel doesn't know that.
杰西也不知道
Neither does Jesus.
我们跟他做个交易吧
So let's make a deal with him.
让他卖♥♥了他堂兄
Get him to flip on his cousin.
那他就会接受O街帮派
Well, then he takes over the O's.
只不过是换了一个马尔多纳多管事
We replace one Maldonado for another.
那也比什么都不做强
Better than doing nothing.
帕特里克·巴伯利不会在乎是谁掌控O街帮派
Patrick Bubley's not gonna care who's running the O's,
他还是会想去报仇的
he's gonna want revenge either way.
我们不能两人都抓 阿莉
We ain't gonna get 'em both, Lil.
我们得有所取舍 打我们能打胜的仗
Yeah, we gotta pick our battles, win the ones we can.
如果梅芙失去了最后一个儿子 那算什么胜利
It's no win if Maeve loses her last son.
你有更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
你们根本没有我的把柄
You ain't got nothing on me?
继续走 闭上嘴
Keep walking and shut up.
我什么都没做
I didn't do nothing.
我让你闭嘴 米盖尔
I said shut it Miguel.
这没关系
Ain't no thing.
我可不怕 老哥
I ain't sweating, cous.
你会的
You will be.
怎么 你也想一起来吗
Hey what, you wanna go with him?
下车 快点
Get out. Come on.
你们要打我还是怎么的
You gonna kick my ass now or what?
我倒想
I wish.
我们知道米盖尔杀了那四兄弟
Hey we know Miguel killed those four brothers.
但是我们无法证明
We just can't prove it.
那是你们的问题
Well that's your problem.
先好好想想
Well let's think for a second here.
你真希望米盖尔放出来吗
You really want Miguel back out on the street?
因为我们认为你或许想自己掌管O街帮派
'Cause it occured to us maybe you want to run the O's yourself.
总得有人称王
Well someone's gotta be king.
或许这下你能得到你的女王了
Maybe now you finally get your queen.
-莱蒂莎 -别提她
- Letecia? - Don't talk about her.
她现在迷恋米盖尔 但是还能迷多久呢
She's hung up on Miguel right now but how long's that gonna last?
她男人在牢里发霉
Her man rotting away in a jail cell.
她就会忘了他
She's gonna move on.
米盖尔是我的亲人
Miguel's my blood.
她的孩子也是
So's that kid she's having.
孩子需要一个爸爸
He's gonna need a father.
你说点有用的 杰西
You give us something real, Jesus,
米盖尔再不会回到O街了
Miguel never steps foot in O town again.
沃恩·巴伯利 1999年
Vaughn Bubley. 1999.
是怎么回事
How'd it go down.
是不该发生的事
Wrong is how it went.
完全不该
All wrong.
我都说了 特里克 推一下往前滑就行了
Like I said Trick, all you gotta do is push off and then flow.
推一下 往前滑
Push and flow.
没错 就这样
There, that's it little man.
推一下 往前滑
Push and flow.
推一下 往前滑
Push and flow.
瞧我啊 V 我飞起来了
Check me out V, I'm flying!
他就那么出现了
He just showed up.
你这是干什么 小伙子
Hey, hey, hey, hey, what's up, little buddy,
-这是我的巷子 -抱歉
- this is my alley. - Sorry.
你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
我要拿走这个
Taking this.
回家 帕特里克
Go home, Patrick.
-不 我不能留下你 -我让你回去
- Nah. I ain't leaving you here... - I said go home.
这个滑板车对我弟弟很重要
Look that scooter means a lot to my brother.
对我也很重要
A lot to me, too.
这滑板车不是他的了
Scooter ain't his no more.
别这样 我很客气地求你
Look man, I'm asking you with respect
请把滑板车还给我
please give me back the scooter.
别这样 只是台滑板车而已
Come on, cuz, it's only a scooter.
你跟他说啊 你干什么
Whoa, tell that to him, bro, what's up?
-你想干什么 -我不放手
- What you doing man? - I ain't, man
我不会放手的
I ain't letting go man.
真讨厌
Man, out of the jaw.
你赢了 兄弟
You win, dawg.
这是你的奖赏
And here's your prize.
四个兄弟死了
Four boys dead.
就为一台滑板车
All over a scooter.
我们去哪里
Where we going?
我要带你看点东西
I wanna show you something.
我们以杀害沃恩的罪名逮捕了米盖尔·马尔多纳多
We arrested Miguel Maldonado for killing Vaughn.
那谁接管了O街
So who took over the O's?
你要去找他寻仇吗
Oh, you're going after him huh?
你要走的那条路 帕特里克
Road you're going down Patrick,
会把你引向这里
leads right here.
这里还空着一个位置
There's a spot open.
就挨着你的哥哥们
next to your brothers.
或许事态就该这么发展
Maybe this is how it goes.
帕特里克 你才15岁 你的人生才开始
Patrick, you're 15, you're just beginning your life.
他们的死是我的责任
I got their death's on my back.
你觉得他们希望你那么做吗
You think they want this for you?
你妈妈希望那样吗
Think your mom wants that?
-你不懂 -我是不懂
- You don't understand. - No, I don't.
-但我需要理解 -为什么
- But I need to. - Why?
因为这样我才能保持人性
Because it's how I stay human.
你没有他 也能活下去的
You are gonna make it without him.
告诉我WEB D是什么
Tell me what WEB D is.
什么都不是
Nothing but dead air.
肯定有意义
There's gotta be something.
我不相信四个男孩为了一台滑板车而死
I don't believe four boys are dead over a scooter.
那不只是一台滑板车
It wasn't just a scooter.
它有什么意义吗
It stood for something?
一切一切
Everything.
W·E·B·杜波依斯散文大赛的获奖者是
And now for the winner of the 1999 W.E.B. DuBois essay contest,
杜波依斯是对美国黑人状况进行实际社会调查的第一位黑人学者 泛非运动的创始人
帕特里克·巴伯利
Patrick Bubley.
过来吧 孩子 领♥取♥你崭新的滑板车
Come over son, and get your brand new scooter.
我想大家都想听听你获奖的
Now I'm sure all of us would like to hear some of that
那篇散文
winning essay of yours.
你要我现在读吗
You want me to read it, now?
-就读个开头吧 -好
- Maybe just the begining. - All right.
1910年 在我们费城
In our city of Philadelphia, in 1910,
W·E·B·杜波依斯曾写道
W.E.B. DuBois wrote,
这个世界上
there was in this world
再没有力量比一个人奋起的决心更加强大
no such force as the force of a person determined to rise,
我还写道我很赞同他的看法
and I wrote about how I think so, too.
你真是太棒了 帕特里克
You did so good, Patrick.
你知道我要怎么喊我的滑板车吗
You know what I'm going to call my scooter?
怎么喊
What, little man?
WEB D 就像W·E·B·杜波依斯
WEB D, like W.E.B. Dubois.
WEB D
WEB D.
很不错 特里克 我喜欢
That's good, Trick. I like that.
教我怎么骑吧
Teach me how to ride.
好啊 很简单的
Yeah, man. It's easy.
你只要推一下 然后往前滑
All you gotta do is push off, and then flow.
推一下 往前滑
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表