剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
铁证 悬案
第三季 第六集:拯救帕特里克·巴伯利
本故事纯属虚构 如有雷同 实属巧合
1999年11月25日
你可没说这些发辫会疼啊 妈妈
You didn't tell me these rows would ache, Ma.
要好看就得疼
Fashion hurts.
看得我眼睛疼 卢瑟莱塔
Hurts my eyes, Lutheretta.
卢瑟莱塔 你骂我是小姑娘吗
Lutheretta? You calling me a girl?
只是看上去不怎么凶悍而已
It don't look too tough, that's all.
-我喜欢 卢 -这就对了
- I like it Lu. - There we go.
你看看那张海报 你说我不像阿伦吗
Look at the poster and tell me I don't look like "The answer".
阿伦·艾弗森
我看你像布兰迪
You look like Brandy.
塞德里克 我看到了哦
Cedric, I saw that.
他也需要力气嘛
He needs his strength.
而且他也要过感恩节
And it's Thanksgiving for him, too.
能把如愿骨给我吗 沃恩
Can I have the wishbone, Vaughn?
你要祈愿什么呢
Man, what you gonna wish for?
不知道 很多事
I don't know. Lot's of things.
先要表示感激
First we say thanks.
主啊 感谢您赐予我们即将享用的饭菜
Lord, we are grateful for the meal we're about to receive.
也感谢您对我们家庭的眷顾
And the blessings of family.
感谢沃恩能在他爸去世后挑起重担
For Vaughn who stepped into his daddy's shoes after his passing,
感谢塞德里克
and for Cedric,
总带一些流浪的杂种狗回家
always bringing home his stray mutts and whatnot.
他才不是杂种狗呢
He ain't a mutt.
感谢整日想入非非的梦想家昆西
And for Quincy, my dreamer, head in the clouds
和"阿伦"卢瑟 他才不像小姑娘呢
and Luther the answer who don't look like Brandy.
也差不了多少
Much.
还有最小的帕特里克 祝他的愿望都成真
And finally for our baby Patrick, let him get any wish he wants.
-你也是 妈妈 -我也是
- And for you, too, Ma. - And for me, too.
阿门
Amen.
沃恩·巴伯利 1999年
塞德里克·巴伯利 2001年
昆西·巴伯利 2003年
沃恩·巴伯利 99年11月
塞德里克·巴伯利 01年11月
昆西·巴伯利 03年11月
如果要关押我 我要找律师
Yo, if I'm being held, I want a lawyer,
你知道了吗
you know what I'm saying?
你要想说案子的事 就好好说
Hey, you wanna talk about the murders just went down and talk.
否则就乖乖闭嘴等着
Otherwise shut up until we get to you.
我没看见什么案子
Yo, I ain't seen no murders.
你整天都坐在那边
You sit on that stoop all day
却偏偏没看见这些帮派火拼吗
and you missed these gangsters trading shots?
去你们这些该死的警♥察♥
You know, screw all the cops all right, a thousand times.
态度真好啊 胖子
That's good attitude, doughboy.
我们今晚要上火线吗 老大
Hey, boss, we're back on the line tonight?
这边有三具尸体 他们需要我们的帮助
Oh, they got a triple, they need all the help they can get.
真安静啊
Quiet out here, huh?
小小天堂
Little slice of paradise.
怎么回事
What went down?
9街和O街的帮派发生了火拼
9th Street gang had a shoot out with the O's.
-伤亡情况呢 -三死一伤
- What's the score? - 3 dead, 1 wounded.
都是帮派成员 给社区除害了
All gangsters, community service murders.
-有人开口吗 -说话的不少 却毫无帮助
- Anybody talking? - A lot of talk, no help.
不 卢瑟 是卢瑟吗
No! Luther! Is that Luther?
放开我 那是我儿子
Let me go. That's my boy out there!
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
躺在地上的是我儿子
My boy is out there. That is my son.
-我认识她 -是吗
- I know her. - Yeah?
她儿子死了 那是我接手的第一宗凶案
Her son died, it was my first homicide.
那你们差不多就是朋友了
Practically makes you friends.
或许她会对你开口
Maybe she'll talk to you.
你给我滚开
You get out of my face!
滚开
Get out of my face!
行了 巴伯利太太
OK, hey, hey, Mrs. Bubley,
-你还记得我吗 -我得进去
- you remember me? - I gotta get past this tape.
现在不行
You can't do that right now.
我是拉什探员 我查过你儿子的凶案
I'm Detective Rush, I worked your son's murder.
哪个儿子
Which son?
那是99年的案子
It was in '99.
-是沃恩 -没错 沃恩
- Vaughn. - Right. Vaughn.
现在卢瑟也没了
And now we lost Luther.
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
别让我节哀 小丫头 给我滚开
Don't be sorry little girl, just get out of my way.
你知道这可能是谁干的吗
Any idea who might have done this to him?
怎么 你能破他的案子吗
Why you gonna solve this murder?
我会尽力的
I'm gonna try.
就像你破了沃恩 塞德里克或昆西的案子吗
Like you solved Vaughn's? Or Cedric's or Quincy's?
你失去了四个儿子吗
You lost four sons?
我只剩下帕特里克了
Patrick's all I got left.
如果他被人枪杀了 你还是什么都做不了
And if he gets gunned down, you won't solve his murder either.
-萨顿不来吗 -她请假了
- Sutton come? - Took a leave.
-她说原因了吗 -只说是私事
- Yeah? She say why? - Just said it was personal.
五兄弟死了四个
Four out of five brothers dead.
都在费尔山被枪杀 都没告破
All shot in Fairhill, all unsolved.
妈妈给你任何有助于破案的信息了吗
Mother give you any help on who killed them?
什么都没说 她讨厌警♥察♥
Mother gave me crap. Hates cops.
昨晚的枪击案
So, the shooting last night.
是O街和9街帮派在争地盘吗
There's another turf war between the O's and the 9th Streeters?
看似如此 但是反黑组说O街帮派头目
Looks that way but the gang unit says the leader of the O's
米盖尔·马尔多纳多跟巴伯利家有积怨
Miguel Maldonado has some kind of running feud with the Bubley family.
为什么事
What about?
不知道 但是所有这些案件中
Don't know but Miguel's name was in every one of these
米盖尔都被列为嫌犯
boxes as a person of interest.
那么是他制♥造♥了这些凶案吗
So we think he's behind all the murders?
会不会卢瑟昨晚并不是卷入了地盘之争
What if Luther didn't just get caught up in a turf war last night,
而是一场私人恩怨
maybe it was perosnal?
问题是米盖尔没人能动得了
The problem is Miguel's untouchable.
因为告密的会挨打
'Cause snitches get stiches.
而且他是个施虐狂
He is known as a real sadist.
还剩一个兄弟 帕特里克
Well there's one brother left. Patrick.
如果有人能指证米盖尔杀了哪个兄弟
You get anyone to finger Miguel for these jobs
我们就把他关起来
we put him away.
解决一宗巴伯利家的凶案
Solve one Bubley murder,
其他的也迎刃而解
solve them all.
或许也能让帕特里克不用来这里跟哥哥们团聚
And maybe keep Patrick from joining his brothers here.
干什么
Ow! What the hell?
卢瑟·巴伯利为什么开枪打你 卡洛斯
Why did Luther Bubley shoot you, Carlos?
我没看见谁开枪打谁
I didn't see no one shoot no one.
初步弹道报告出来了
We got prelimenary ballistics back.
-那又怎样 -你腿上的一枪是卢瑟开的
- So? - So Luther's gun put that hole in your leg.
或许他打了我
Maybe he shot me.
不是什么事
Ain't no thing.
你的兄弟们在超♥市♥外射杀了他
And your boys shot him up outside that market.
是你老大米盖尔让你去杀卢瑟的吗
Your boss Miguel tell you to kill Luther
因为他跟巴伯利家有仇
over his problem with the Bubley's?
巴伯利家对米盖尔不算什么
Bubley's ain't nothing to Miguel.
那为什么把他们都杀了
So why is he killin' 'em off?
你可是警♥察♥
You're the police,
你不能对我用刑
you can't be gettin' all torture chamber on me.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what?
-我的腿 -你什么
- My leg! - Your what?
好啊 该死
OK, OK, OK, damn!
你真是个坏警♥察♥
You're a terrible cop, you know that?
昨晚 伊恩超♥市♥发生了什么
Last night, Yin's Market?
枪击是怎么发生的
How's the shooting start?
我在玩滑板车
I was goofing around on my scooter.
你去拿牛奶 我去拿麦片 好吗
You grab some milk, man, I'm grabbing the flakes, all right?
我不想吃麦片
I don't want cereal.
那或许妈妈想吃呢
OK well maybe Ma wants some.
她就知道吸那东西了
She only remember smoke no more.
你得有力气去上学啊
You gotta feul up before school.
我不想上学了
I ain't going to school.
你说什么呢
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表