剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
I been walking the line.
去年你高中女友出现的那次
When your girlfriend from high school showed up last year?
我跟她什么都没有
Nothing happened with her.
我去了警局
I came to your work.
我在车里看着你
I watched you from the car.
-去查岗吗 -不
- To check on me. - No.
想看你当时的样子
To see what you liked.
她穿了一件漂亮的白大衣
She was wearing this beautiful white coat.
第二天我就出去买♥♥了件一样的
So, the next day, I went out and bought one just like it.
-朱尔斯 -我穿了几个月
- Jules... - Wore it for months.
但你没注意
But... you didn't notice.
你也没因此就留在家里
And it didn't keep you home.
一件大衣没那么大魔力
Asking a lot of a coat.
总之
Anyway...
前天晚上 我等你
the other night, I waited.
但我不觉得担心
But I didn't worry.
我听到你进门的时候 也不觉得高兴
And when I heard you come in, I wasn't glad.
我希望你没回来
I wished you were still gone.
这的确是不一样
Well, that is different.
我觉得该结束了 尼克
I think it's time, Nicky.
那孩子的事呢
What about this baby thing?
什么
What?
或许我们该现在要孩子
Maybe we gotta do it now.
要孩子得有个良好的家庭环境
You have to be able to offer a good home for that.
孩子或许能挽救我们 朱尔斯
It could save us, Jules.
让我们重新在一起
Bring us together.
我们家的环境一点也不好
This isn't a good home.
我受够了
I'm done.
都12年了 你说这话
So you saying this, 12 years in?
你劝劝我试试
Talk me out of it.
上次你说你最后见到安蒂是在一号♥球场
You told us the last time you saw Andie was out on court one.
-没错 -那是在撒谎
- That's right. - But that was a lie.
-什么 -有人看到晚些时候你跟她离开
- What? - Someone saw you leave with her later.
回到了她的宿舍
Headed back to the dorm.
我一生有很多遗憾
I have a... A lot of regrets in my life.
最遗憾的就是那晚的事
The worst one was that night.
你伤害你女儿了吗
Did you hurt your daughter?
当然没有
Of course not.
那是怎么回事
Then what?
我竭力想忘记
I've tried to forget it.
我们最后的对话
Our last conversation.
我们一生都在一起 比尔
You had a whole life together, Bill.
你们最后说了什么不能决定你们的关系
The last time you spoke doesn't define all that.
我不仅是她父亲
I was more than her dad.
我是她的教练 她的导师
I was her coach, her mentor.
而她是我最好的朋友
And she was my best friend.
我舍不得放弃
I couldn't give that up.
安蒂想要别的吗
But Andi wanted something else?
自己交朋友
Friends of her own.
网球之外的生活
A life outside of tennis.
我最后一次见到我女儿
The last time I saw my girl...
我竭力想让她得不到那些
I was trying to keep her from any of that.
打得漂亮
Nice work out there, kiddo.
但有9次非受迫性失误
Nine unforced errors, though.
-两次发球双误 -但我打得还是很不错
- Two double faults. - Still, I played well.
但你还是在头上打反手拍
But you're still using that overhead backhand.
-我觉得那样顺手 -那样很外行
- It just feels right. - But it's not disciplined.
我们做了那么多训练
After all the buckets we did,
你为什么又用那种手法
I don't see why you fall back on junk.
我们明天再谈吧
Let's talk about it tomorrow.
你今晚喝酒了吗
Were you drinking tonight?
-我喝了香槟酒 -安蒂
- I had some champagne. - Andi...
我觉得你有点精力分散了
I'm afraid we're losing our focus.
这时候会是谁啊
Who's that at this hour?
老是有人打来然后挂掉
Someone keeps calling and hanging up.
-是你的男友吗 -不是
- Is it a boyfriend? - No.
那样你网球场上的表现就说得通了
'Cause that would explain why your tennis is suffering.
我没有男友
I don't have a boyfriend,
但我想我开始结交到朋友了
but I am starting to make friends, I think.
你知道吗 我犯了个错误
You know what? I made a mistake.
大学不适合你
College isn't right for you.
但我正开始喜欢大学呢
But I'm just starting to like it.
这太让人分心了 我们该去打巡回比赛
It's too distracting. We should be on the tour.
我们训练几个月 然后去打三州锦标赛
We'll train for a few months, hit the tri-state tournaments...
喂
Hello!
你是谁
Who is this?
-爸 -等你睡醒了酒劲过去
- Dad... - You sleep off that alcohol.
我们早上就收拾东西走人
We'll pack up in the morning.
但我想留下
But I want to stay here.
我们要去巡回比赛 安蒂 就这么定了
We're going on tour, Andi, and that's the end of it.
爸 我不想那样
Dad, that's not what I want!
我比你更清楚你想要什么
I know what you want better than you do.
我们的天赋很特别 我们不能就这么放弃
We've got something special here, and we're not throwing it away.
-我们 -没错 我们
- We? - That's right, we!
你四岁时 是谁让你拿起了球拍
Who put a racket in your hand when you were four years old?
是你
You did.
是谁带你去参加每一项锦标赛 每一堂课
Who took you to every tournament, every lesson?
是你
You.
我花了14年造就了你
I spent 14 years making you what you are.
可你却一副毫不感激的样子
You act like you're not even grateful.
我不想让她把我忘在脑后
I didn't want her to get over me.
到头来也无所谓了
Didn't matter in the end.
我失去了我的女儿
I lost my girl.
你还有一个女儿啊
You have another girl.
你知道那个打电♥话♥的人是谁吗
You ever find out who that caller was?
他说打错了
Wrong number, he said.
但他喊了我什么
Then he called me something.
"伙计"
"Sport."
我一直记着 因为那话很怪
It stuck with me, because it was odd.
职业危险
Occupational hazard.
迷上你跟踪报道的运动员
Falling for the athletes you covered.
你不是这么说的吗
Isn't that what you said?
是啊
Yeah.
-所以你喜欢格蕾丝 -那有罪吗
- That's why you were sweet on Grace. - Is that a crime?
不 但73年时 你不再报道格蕾丝了
No, but in '73, you were done writing about Grace.
你开始写安蒂了
Now you were writing about Andi.
我或许是有点喜欢上了她
I might have nursed a light crush on her.
一次次在报纸上登她的照片
Well, you put her photo in the paper over and over.
那可不是小事
Nothing lightweight about that.
或许我们有点情愫
Something might've been growing.
你和安蒂吗
Between you and Andi?
如果她没死 我们或许会在一起
We might even have ended up together, if she wasn't killed.
不
No.
你怎么会知道
How would you know?
我了解你这种人
Well, I know guys like you.
总是好高骛远 喜欢那些
Always setting your sights too high on girls that are,
-你配不上的女孩 -不是那样的
- well, out of your league. - That's not true.
你被她们拒绝的时候 会很沮丧
And when they give you the brush-off, you get frustrated.
愤愤不平
Bitter.
"那贱♥人♥觉得自己比我强吗"
"Bitch thinks she's better than me?"
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're saying.
安蒂对你毫无感觉
Andi didn't have feelings for you.
她也绝不会有的
She never would've.
她是个网球巨星 就要成为职业选手
She was a big tennis star on the verge of going pro,
而你不过是个...
and you were just this little...
-小球迷 -我不是什么小球迷
- fan. - I wasn't just some fan.
我让安蒂·西蒙斯名声大噪
I put Andi Simmons on the map!
我知道你那晚给她打电♥话♥了
I know you called her that night.
没有
Wrong.
-而且你去了她房♥间 -我没有
- And that you came to her room. - No, I didn't.
那是她赢得比赛后的报道
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表