剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
没有 我妈从没抱怨过什么
Oh, no, my mother never complained.
尤其是精神好的时候
Especially in her up moods.
她的世界美好而充满希望
Her world was sunshine and roses.
我在网上查到
I read on the internet
躁郁两极症患者会产生幻觉
bipolar people can have full-on hallucinations.
那么或许她会看不到现实情况有多危险
So she might not have seen a dangerous situation for what it was.
我们送她入院的那天 就是那样
You know, the day we committed her, that was definitely true.
那天她没有看到什么
What didn't she see that day?
那些要跟她同住在一个屋檐下的疯子
The lunatics crawling up the walls, she was sharing with them.
你妈妈会在我们医院过得很愉快 很舒心的
Your mommy will have a wonderful, relaxing time here at our hospital.
帕凯特医生医术十分高明
Dr. Paquette is a superior doctor.
他会亲自治疗你妈妈
He'll treat your mommy himself.
那多好啊
Won't that be nice for her?
-是啊 护士小姐 -奥蒂斯
- Yes, ma'am. - Hey, Otis.
这地方可真不错 是不是
This place is really something else, don't you think?
看这些形形色♥色♥的人
Look at all these different kinds of people.
等我回家 肯定有好多故事能跟你讲
I bet I'll come home with all kinds of stories for you.
你知道我想做什么吗
Hey, you want to know what I want to do?
我想我们自己在这里转转
I want you and me to take our own tour of this place.
我想去探索一下
I want to explore.
我要熟悉这里的一切
I want to know every inch of it.
离我远点 法♥西♥斯♥
Stay away from me, fascists!
她的画可怕极了 夺下来
Her painting is horrifying. Grab it!
卡门 站着别动
Carmen, stop right there.
你们再往前走 我就把画给孩子看
Come any closer and I'll show the painting to the kid.
别 那上面是个嘴巴变成了拉链的女人
No! It's got a lady... with a zipper for a mouth.
听到了吗 这位女士是个画家 奥蒂斯
Hear that? This girl's a painter, Otis.
我一直拼命地画这幅画
I have been in a fever working on this.
这幅画表现了我们的遭遇
It's a vision of what's happening to us.
我要把它挂在墙上 对它说"早啊
I plan to hang it on the wall and say, "Good morning, you."
我又要在这可怕的地方度过一天
"It's another day in this dreadful place."
"一定要珍惜生命"
"Hold on for dear life."
我们不会给你机会了 卡门
You're running out of chances, Carmen.
我会拿给他看的 我发誓
I'll show it to him. I swear I will.
给他看吧
Do it.
我能看看吗
Can I take a peek?
我敢说肯定很不错
Well, I bet it's just out of this world.
贝蒂 冷静点
Bettie. Simmer down.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
好悲伤
It's so sad.
你给弄丢了 你给弄丢了
You lost it. You lost it!
我恨你
I hate you!
如果有人拿走了我的诗
If someone took my poetry away,
我也会进精神病院的
I would totally be in a mental hospital.
你肯定能进法学院才是
You would totally be in law school.
这个卡门在画一些关于女人的吓人画作
So this Carmen's doing these disturbing paintings of women.
-那叫隐喻 -就是扭曲而已
- It was a metaphor. - It was twisted.
以前学校的同学会问我 "你妈妈呢"
Kids at school used to ask me, "Where's your mother?"
我要怎么说
What was I supposed to say?
"跟一个疯画家和一群精神病住在了一起"吗
"Taking retreat with a maniac painter and assorted psychos"?
我以前都说我妈妈跟摇滚乐队巡演去了
I used to say mine was on tour with a rock band.
这么说卡门很生你♥妈♥的♥气
So Carmen was pretty upset with your mom.
气得吐白沫了
Foaming at the mouth.
看到了那个女人和她的画
After seeing that girl and her painting,
我想我妈一定会死在那里了
I thought for sure my mom would meet her end at that place.
奥森护士 贝蒂·彼得罗斯基生前
Nurse Olsen, you were the last person
你是最后见到她的人
to see Bettie Petrowski alive.
你亲自签字批准她出院
You signed her out yourself from the Philadelphia city asylum.
所有进出的病人都要通过我
Everyone who came or went did so through me.
我一个人就是安检
I was a one-woman security check.
能跟我们讲讲贝蒂离开那天的情景吗
What can you tell us about Bettie the day she left?
她穿着她进来那天穿的衣服
She wore the clothes she came in with.
她精神很好
She was in good spirits.
坚持要离开
Insisted on leaving...
尽管当时
in spite of the fact that
她家人并没来接她
there were no family members there to meet her.
-记性很好啊 -是的
- Good memory on you. - True.
她有什么烦心事吗
Was she worried about anything?
只是开心能出院了 他们都是这样
Happy to leave. They usually were.
贝蒂住院期间有树敌吗
Did Bettie make any enemies durning her stay?
当然
Of course.
一栋楼里面有120个女人
120 women in the same building
平时除了康复 没别的事可做
with only the task of recovery to busy their idle minds.
她们还打架了吗
We talking cat fights?
简直是自相残杀
Cannibalism.
你记得一个叫卡门的女人吗
You remember a girl named Carmen?
卡门脾气很爆 情绪化
Carmen was explosive, moody,
对现实有扭曲的看法
distorted view of reality.
但贝蒂真正害怕的是齐尔达
But it was Zelda that Bettie was truly afraid of.
有时候我起不来床
Some days I can't get out of bed.
就事先在冰箱里存放砂锅菜
I've tried storing casseroles in the freezer
这样他们父子就不会挨饿了
so that the boys will always have supper.
瞧我啊 说个不停
Look at me now, babbling.
-请继续 -齐尔达 没轮到你呢
- Oh, please go on. - Zelda, it's not your turn to speak.
我唯一确定自己做对的事就是我儿子
My son's the only thing for certain I've done right.
现在我觉得他怕我
Now I think he's afraid of me.
我以为你最后死了呢
I thought you were gonna die at the end.
我就喜欢那种故事
That's the only kind of story I like.
你可真毒舌 齐尔达
You're absolutely vile, Zelda.
-我可不要听 -闭嘴吧 咬脚踝的家伙
- I won't listen to it. - Can it, ankle biter.
-还给我 -什么 这个吗
- Give that back. - What? This?
那是我的 我入院那天我儿子给我的
It's mine. My son gave it to me the day I came here.
我在这里只有这点他的东西 求你了
It's all I have of him here. Please.
那我呢 我有什么
Then what do I get, huh?
你有我想要的一切
You've got everything I want.
我怎么就不能拿走一样东西
Why can't I get one lousy stinking thing?
齐尔达 我数到三 请你坐下
Zelda, on the count of three, will you sit down
双臂交叉放在胸前
with your arms crossed across your chest.
如果你让警卫进来
If you bring the guards in here,
-我绝对会晕过去的 -一
- I'll absolutely faint. - One.
-我会的 -坐过来 安妮
- I will! - Sit with me, Annie.
我的孩子两个月不到就夭折了
I got a kid didn't make it past two months,
-二 -还有个残废的丈夫
- Two. - and a cripple husband.
够了 警卫
That's it, guards!
那是因为你把他推下楼去了
That's because you pushed him down the stairs.
-不是那样的 -就是
- No, you didn't. - I did.
他让我讨厌 你也是
He irked me, like you do.
也许我该故技重施
Maybe I ought to do an encore.
这么说齐尔达嫉妒贝蒂的生活
So then Zelda was jealous of Bettie's life.
谁的生活都比她自己的强
Anything'd be better than her own.
盗窃身份的强力动机
Good motive for the identity theft.
齐尔达后来怎么样了
What happened to this Zelda?
-她还在住院吗 -不
- She still committed? - Oh, no.
她可关不住
She was too tricky for that.
这么说 她虽然不正常 但还是放出来了
So she got out, despite there being bats in the belfry?
她说服了医院主任 帕凯特医生
She persuaded Dr. Paquette, the chief of medicine.
我不敢想象她怎么做到的
How, I don't dare imagine.
我亲自签字批准她出院的
I signed her out myself.
什么时候的事
When was that?
贝蒂出院的那个早上
The morning Bettie was released.
这就有机会下手了
And there's her opportunity.
-齐尔达·阿玛图齐 费城警局 -齐尔达
- Zelda Amatuzzi? Philly P.D. - Oh, Zelda?
我们要跟你谈谈贝蒂·彼得罗斯基
We want to talk to you about Bettie Petrowski.
你跟她在市精神病院认识的
Yeah, you knew her at city asylum.
没错 他说了精神病院 继续走吧
Yes, he said asylum. Carry on.
我们听说你恨贝蒂
We got people telling us you hated Bettie,
还威胁说要杀她 就像你想杀你丈夫那样
threatened to kill her, like you tried to do your husband.
如果一个没用的酒鬼混♥蛋♥
Hey, if a worthless, drunk son of a bitch
自己摔下了楼梯 就一定有鬼吗
falls down the stairs and no one's around, did he really fall?
据警方报告来看 就是你推他摔了下去
According to the police report, yes, and at your hand.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表