剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
她名叫洛瑞娜·靳尼
Her name was Lorena Kinney.
54年时 你妈曾写信向她寻求建议
Your mom wrote to her for advice, back in '45.
你♥爸♥气得火冒三丈
Which ticked your dad off pretty good.
我爸没杀洛
My dad did not kill Lo.
-你认识她 -我就在这里遇见了她
- So you knew her? - I met her in this house.
是吗 我们听说
Really? Cause we heard
她和你♥爸♥在新闻编辑室对过峙呢
she and your dad went toe-to-toe in the newsroom.
她第二天就来了 于是就遇上了诺亚
She came here the next day, and that's when she met Noah.
-那是谁 -我叔叔
- Who's that? - My uncle.
他跟你们住一起
He live with you?
对我来说是幸事
Lucky for me.
他对我来说才是真正的父亲
He was my real father figure.
因为你父亲打仗归来情绪很糟吗
Cause your dad came home from the war in rough shape?
对
Right.
诺亚教育着我成长
Noah taught me how to be a kid,
弹弹珠 约女孩出去 开车
shoot marbles, ask out a girl, drive.
真不错
Nice.
洛跟诺亚是什么关系
What was Lo's relationship with Noah?
一见钟情
Love... at first sight.
我想我是想来道歉
I'm here to apologize, I guess.
好记者不应该只听一面之词
A good reporter's got to hear both sides of a story.
你愿意说吗
You willing to tell it?
听我说 我爱我妻子
Look, uh... I love my wife,
但是我在战争中见到的事 做过的事
but the things I seen and... and done in this war...
那些记忆我不能带回家
those memories got to stay out of this house.
爸爸 我和诺亚叔叔去看了《木偶奇遇记》
Daddy, me and Uncle Noah saw Pinocchio
还买♥♥了弹珠
and get marbles!
真不错 大卫
That's nice, David.
别打扰大人说话 好吗
Now, don't go interrupting the grownups, you hear?
我们回头再玩 大卫 好吗
Oh, we play later, David. What do you say?
就算是我们的小秘密
It'll be our secret.
诺亚 这位是洛·靳尼
Noah, this is, uh, Lo Kinney,
我向你抱怨的那个建议专栏的记者
the advice lady I was moaning about.
-见到你很高兴 -我也是
- Pleased to meet you. - Likewise.
我很喜欢你的专栏呢
I am fan of your column, "Dear Lo."
-别骗我了 -是真的
- Now, that's bunk. - No, it's true.
一个月前 有个女人问你用什么样的窗帘
A month ago, a woman asks what type of curtains you use,
你跟她说"不用窗帘 这样就能看到天空了"
and you tell her "None, so you can see the sky."
你记忆力真好
Quite a memory you got...
而且说实话 我不是很用心呢
especially since I was shoveling it pretty hard, quite frankly.
我觉得你是那种在什么事上都坚持
Oh, you strike me as the type of woman to whom the truth...
真♥相♥至上
is everything.
你刚来费城吗
Haven't lived long in Philadelphia?
不 诺亚是荷兰来的
Uh, Noah's from, uh Holland.
-斯瓦 -斯瓦曼
- Swal... - Swalmen.
她才不想知道我的事呢
And she doesn't care to hear about me.
不 我很想知道
Sure. Sure, I do.
这就是我的工作嘛
I mean... that... that's what I do.
我聆听他人的故事
I listen to people.
是这样的 诺亚和我是远房♥亲戚
Uh, turns out, uh, Noah and I are third cousins.
欧洲情势变糟的时候他逃了出来
He made it out of Europe right when it was getting real bad.
你怎么做到的
How'd you swing that?
战争期间 一切都很混乱
During the war, um, things are confusing.
我逃了出来 跑到了瑞士
Um, I escaped and made it to Switzerland.
他从奥斯维辛集中营跑出来的
He got out of that camp: Auschwitz.
真的啊
Is that right?
-听说那里很可怕 -是啊
- I hear it was horrible. - Yes.
这个故事应该讲给大家听
Now, that's a story people should hear.
那我告诉你其他故事怎么样
What if I tell you other stories?
不如你把你的故事都告诉我吧
What if you tell me all your stories?
或许吧
Maybe I will.
洛是你叔叔的女人
So Lo was your uncle's girl.
他说的是"女友"
Um, "Lady friend" was his term.
看来海伦说的老处♥女♥站不住脚了
So much for Helen's old maid theory.
诺亚在吗
Is Noah here now?
他来过 但这会儿应该回家了
He was, but this time of day, he's home...
画画呢
painting up a storm.
诺亚·普尔
Noah Pool?
米勒和维拉探员
Detectives Miller and Vera.
进来吧 我这儿没多少人来
Come on in. I don't get many visitors here.
-挺黑暗啊 -或许正是没人来的原因
- Dark stuff. - Maybe that's why no visitors.
普尔先生 我们为洛瑞娜·靳尼而来
Mr. Pool, we're here about Lorena Kinney.
是啊 大卫告诉我你们在调查她的死
Yeah, David said you were looking into her death.
你们认为她不是死于意外
You think it wasn't an accident?
或许不是
Maybe not.
太可怕了
That's awful.
我们听说你们是一对
We heard you two were an item.
一见钟情
From the moment we met.
她死的时候 警方报告里并没提到你
There's no mention of you in the police report when she died.
-我没站出来 -这挺奇怪啊
- I didn't come forward. - That's kind of strange.
我是非法居民 本来不该存在的
I will illegal. I wasn't even supposed to exist.
你担心警♥察♥会把你送回去吗
And you were worried the cops were going to send you back?
他们会的 而我家乡那里什么都没了
They would have. I had nothing to go back to.
家人 朋友 都死了
Family, friends... all dead.
洛死前不久收到了一张字条
Right before her death, Lo received a note saying,
"这事不可容忍♥"
"This will not stand,"
并约好在火车站见面
and setting up a meet at the train station.
就是她遇害的地方
Where she was killed.
是你写的吗
You didn't write it, did you?
不
No.
经历了那么多痛苦后 洛是我重新开始的机会
Lo was my second chance after so much darkness.
我来这里想要重拾生活
I came here to start over,
就遇到了她 我的光明
and there she was. Light.
她死后 感觉就像灯永远灭了
When she died, though, that... light went out for good.
你能想到那字条会是谁写给她的吗
Can you think of anyone who could have written that to her?
嗯
Yes.
一个人
One person.
棉花糖
Cotton candy.
挺不错的吧
It's pretty good, huh?
真甜
That is so sweet.
战争差不多结束了 我们又吃到糖了
The war's almost over. We're starting to get sugar again.
这里真好啊 看看蓝天
It's nice, this place. Seeing the sky.
很长一段时间 我只能透过铁丝网往外看
For a long time, I see it only through barbed wire.
一定觉得像是世界要结束了吧
Must've felt like the world was ending.
的确是结束了
Huh. It was ending.
-你还会回荷兰吗 -为什么要回去
- Will you ever go back to Holland? - Why would I?
家人 你童年的家
Family, your childhood home.
不 那里什么都没了 我也没了
No, there's nothing there. Not even me.
我已经把我的曾经留在身后了
Whoever I thought I was, I left that person behind.
我想我了解那种感受
I think I know the feeling.
诺亚 你现在在这里
Noah. You're here now.
他们来抓我们的时候
When they came for us...
他们把我们送上火车
they put us on trains.
那是我最后一次见我母亲和姐♥妹♥们♥
That is the last time I saw my mother, my sisters...
我跟父亲在集中营里失散了
and I got separated from my father at the camp.
我再也没见到他们
I never saw them again.
-你待了多久 -三年
- How long were you there? - Three years.
我能活下来是因为我会画画
I lived because I could paint.
那些守卫喜欢我的画
The guards liked that.
他们为什么喜欢你的画
What'd they like about it?
我画他们的肖像
I painted their portraits.
我盯着他们的面孔几小时
For hours... I'd look at their faces...
那些杀害我家人的人
these men who kill my family...
-给他们画像 -诺亚
- and painted them. - Oh, Noah.
能看到天空真好
It's nice to see the sky.
我们去照张相吧
What do you say we take a picture?
什么 等等
What? Uh, wait..
永远记住这一天 来吧
To remember today, forever. Come on...
你可真不好安稳下来
You're, uh... You're hard to pin down.
什么
What?
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表