剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
铁证 悬案
第三季 第十六集:一夜
本故事纯属虚构 如有雷同 实属巧合
1980年6月7日
妈 我的外衣呢
Mom! Where's my jacket?
你放在哪了 史蒂夫
Where'd you put it Stevie?
别那么喊我了 我记不得了
Quit calling me that. I don't remember.
看看玄关的壁柜
Check the hallway closet.
-该死 -说话注意点 先生
- Damn! - Watch the language mister.
妈
Oh, mom.
妈 你找到我的外衣了
Mom, you found my jacket.
你真是全世界最棒的妈妈了
You're the best mom in the whole wide world.
少贫嘴了 快走吧 你要迟到了
Go, Scat, get out of here. You're gonna be late.
老爸呢
Where's dad?
艾德 史蒂夫要走了
Ed, Stevie's going now!
你稍等等 别走
Hold on a minute! Don't go!
你们就不能好好说话吗
Can anyone in this house just talk at a normal level?
"茄子"
Say "Cheese."
瞧瞧他多帅啊 艾德
Doesn't he look handsome, Ed?
妈 别哭鼻子啊
Mom, don't get all weepy. Jeez.
今晚记得要系安全带 外面雨好大
Wear your seatbelt tonight. It's pouring cats and dogs out there.
快走吧
Better get out of here before
要不你妈就要跟你一起去舞会了
mom decides she's going to the prom with you.
好啦 老爸老妈 我走了
Okay. Parental units, I'm out of here.
别忘了你的钥匙
Don't forget your keys.
卡迪拉克给我了
The Caddy?
真的吗 老爸
Are you serious, dad?
或许是我这辈子最大的错误了
Could be making the biggest mistake of my life.
-谢了 老爸 -好好玩吧 儿子
- Thanks, dad. - Have a great time, son.
小心点
Be careful.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
80年6月
史蒂夫·雅布隆斯基
你是探员吗
Are you a detective?
是的
Yeah.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我有关于一起凶案的信息
I have information on a murder.
那个死去的男孩
The boy who died.
他叫史蒂夫·雅布隆斯基
His name was Steve Jablonski.
雅布隆斯基
Jablonski.
挺耳熟的
Sounds familiar.
他26年前被人活埋
He was buried alive 26 years ago.
没错
Right.
真是太惨了
That was horrible.
是啊
Yes, it was.
你知道什么吗
You got some information?
我用这个埋了他
I buried him with this.
你觉得这家伙是真的吗
You think this guy's for real?
要看那个锹头了 实验室要多久有结果
Depends on that shovel head. Lab say how long it'll take?
大概要几小时
A couple hours, maybe.
那案子从一开始就成了悬案
Job went cold day one.
我在翻看雅布隆斯基的卷宗
Been going through Jablonski's box.
真是可怕啊 看这个
Pretty grim stuff. Check this out.
凶手逼那孩子写遗嘱
Doer made the kid write out his own will.
并寄给了雅布隆斯基的父母
Sent it to Jablonski's parents.
"我名叫史蒂夫·雅布隆斯基
"My name is Steve Jablonski.
这是我的临终遗嘱
This is my last will and testament.
妈 别担心 他保证说不会疼的
Mom, don't worry, because he promised it won't hurt.
会像睡着了一样
It'll just be like falling asleep.
爸 车的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the car, dad.
请你们别为此伤心
Please don't let this get you down,
因为我知道我们终会在天堂团聚"
because I know one day we'll meet in heaven."
父母在邮箱里发现的
Parents found it in their mailbox
就在儿子尸体被找到后几小时
a few hours after their son's body turned up.
肯定很不好受
That's tough.
信的事警方并未公布
Cops never went public with it.
26年后凶手却大摇大摆地走进来
And now the doer waltzes in 26 years later.
如果他是凶手的话
If he's the doer.
去问明白吧
Go find out.
今晚外面好冷啊
Cold out tonight.
是啊
Yeah.
我讨厌下雨
I hate the rain.
你叫什么
So what's your name?
无名氏[约翰·某]
John Doe.
真有创意
That's original.
-你呢 -拉什探员 莉莉·拉什
- And you are? - Detective Rush. Lilly Rush.
我想告诉你 我很难过
I want you to know that I feel terrible...
对那男孩的事
about what happened to that boy.
那你为什么杀他
So why'd you kill him?
忍♥不住 抱歉
Couldn't help it. I'm sorry.
真是个好孩子 那么担心他爸
Such a nice kid, so worried about his dad.
可惜是我停下来帮他
Too bad I was the one who stopped to help.
是啊 真可惜
Yeah. Too bad.
我们在一起待了好一会儿
We spent a lot of time...
谈论死亡 谈论告别
talking about dying. About saying good-bye.
告别
Good-bye?
失去爱人的人 会感到悲伤
People lose a loved one and they grieve.
如果死去的人是你 你会失去所有人
When you're the one dying, you lose everyone.
-有过那种经历吗 -没有
- Ever experience that? - No.
-我没有 -史蒂夫有
- Can't say I have. - Steve did.
看着人那样真令人心碎
It was a heartbreaking thing to watch.
我跟你实话实说吧 约翰
Let me level with you, John.
你没能说出任何公众不知道的内情
You haven't told me anything the public doesn't know already.
我凭什么相信是你干的
So why should I believe that you did it?
你看着我 只看到一个沉默简单的人
You look at me and you see a quiet, simple man.
他也是
So did he.
不相信我
Didn't believe me...
我说他要死了 他也不信
when I told him he was gonna die.
要搭顺风车吗
Can I give you a lift somewhere?
能去291公路旁的那个加油站吗
Yeah, there's a gas station down off route 291?
当然 上来吧
Sure. Get in.
我是史蒂夫
I'm Steve, by the way.
把水都淋在你车里了 抱歉
Dripping all over your car. Sorry.
没事
Not a problem.
我叫约翰
Call me John.
-你这是要去什么正式场合啊 -我的舞会
- Looks like you're headed to a formal. - My prom.
那你是17 18岁了吧 史蒂夫
So you must be what? 17? 18, Steve?
17岁
17, yeah.
好年纪啊
Great age.
那你差不多可以喝酒了吧
Guess that makes you almost legal, huh?
怎么 你觉得我下毒了吗
What? You think I poisoned it?
谢谢
Thanks.
敬参加舞会
To getting to the prom.
敬参加舞会
To getting to the prom.
应该在那儿下道去加油站的
That's the turn off for the gas station.
抱歉 你刚刚走过了
Excuse me? You just passed it.
真是遗憾 史蒂夫
I hate to tell you this, Steve,
但你今晚要死了
but you're gonna die tonight.
真好笑
That's funny.
你什么感觉
How do you feel?
知道你要死了
Knowing that.
你能掉头吗
Could you just turn around please?
我在你酒里下了东西
I put something in your beer.
我没办法 抱歉我撒了谎
I had to. I'm sorry I lied.
用不了一会儿 你就会失去知觉
In a few moments, you'll be unconscious.
不会疼的
It won't hurt.
我们应该掉头
I think we should go back.
我爸会为车的事发火的
My dad will be really mad about the car.
我知道你会想跑 所以把车把手弄掉了
I knew you'd try that, so I removed the door handle.
逃跑和呼救都是没用的
There's no point in trying to escape or trying to scream.
几英里内没人能听到你
No one can hear you for miles.
然后你就杀了他
And then you killed him.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表