剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
我们去大西洋城参加一个医学大会
We were at a medical convention in Atlantic city
就在格兰特死前八个月
eight months before Grant died.
-运流来了 -什么
- Here comes the river. - What's that?
最后发的一轮牌 叫运流
Last common card dealt. It's called the river
因为你的命运就看它的了
'cause your hand's fate depends on it.
-挺存在主义啊 -我喜欢
- Very existential. - I love that.
-太好了 -该死
- Yes! Yes! - Damn!
命运眷顾我
Fate is with me.
我正在读一本关于弗兰西斯·培根爵士的好书
Well, I'm in the middle of a great book about sir Francis Bacon,
我上去了
so I'm going up.
-来吗 -再过半小时
- Coming? - Another half an hour.
过来
Come here.
你的新手运气真是太好了
You got beginner's luck like I've never seen.
是啊 我爸常说做个幸运儿好过做个聪明人
Yep, my father used to say better to be lucky than smart.
再见了 小伙子们
Adios, boys.
我送你吧 安
Hey, let me walk you up, Anne.
这里有不少可疑的人
A lot of shady characters about.
足科医生什么的
Podiatrists and the like.
我以前从没听过格兰特提到他父亲
You know, I never heard Grant mention his dad before.
-一般是不会 -为什么
- Usually doesn't. - Why's that?
他是个酒鬼 废物
He was a drunk. Deadbeat.
格兰特却很完美
And Grant's perfect.
是老天过度补偿他了吧
Overcompensating I guess.
他不完美
He's not perfect.
但也差不多了
But almost.
跟他在一起肯定很有趣吧
Must be fun to live with.
我们去哪里
So where to?
什么
What?
"她如此美丽 自然要向她求爱
"She is beautiful, therefore to be wooed.
她是个女人 自然要赢得她的芳心"
She is a woman, therefore to be won."
《亨利六世》
Henry the Sixth.
-你是在泡我吗 赛斯 -对
- Are you hitting on me, Seth? - Yes.
别这样
Well, don't.
他听了你的 保持距离了吗
He take the hint, stay away?
格兰特死后几个月 曾向我求婚
Asked me to marry him, few months after Grant died.
那就是没听进去
Guess that'd be a no.
你对安·博温有点意思 是吗 加维医生
Kinda had the fever for Anne Bowen, huh, Dr. Garvey?
不是有一点
No kinda about it.
你不介意她是你同事的妻子吗
Didn't matter, she was married to a fellow doc?
我并不引以为傲
Not saying I was proud of it.
但人的心在孤独地寻求爱情
But the heart is a lonely hunter.
你会孤独到想除掉格兰特吗
Were you lonely enough to try and get rid of Grant?
-这太扯了吧 -案子有了新发展
- Left field. - New angle on his murder.
他是被熟人杀的 你们医院的人
He was shot by someone he knew. From your hospital.
你觉得我杀了他好跟安在一起吗
You think I killed him so that I could be with Anne?
-你有吗 -那真是疯了
- Did you? - That's crazy.
也不算 司空见惯了
Not really, happens all the time.
好吧 我承认我是嫉妒格兰特
All right, look, I admit I was jealous of Grant.
他是那种什么都有的人
He was one of these guys that had it all.
-可后来他开始崩溃了 -怎么回事
- But then he started falling apart. - What was going on?
他的过去找上了他
His past was catching up to him.
-什么意思 -基因里的过去
- Specifically? - His genetic past.
-像他爸一样 他也是瘾君子 -吸毒吗
- Like his dad, he was an addict. - Drugs?
打牌 在大西洋城玩上了瘾
Cards. Got the bug in Atlantic city.
后来我们去了医院附近的一个地方玩
Then we went to a local game near the hospital.
-最后一手了 -你两小时之前就是这么说的
- Last hand. - You said that two hours ago.
-这次会转运了 -这话两小时之前也说过了
- Gonna get lucky this time. - Said that two hours ago, too.
该死
Crap.
我去打个电♥话♥
Let me make a call.
-想好怎么撒谎了吗 医生 -撒谎
- Got a lie cooked up, doc? - A lie?
车坏了 给朋友救急
Car trouble. Friend in need.
或者你直接回到她身边吧
Why don't you just go home to her?
你既然是个医生
Or considering that you're a doc, though,
不如说是高速公路连环撞车了
I'd go with a pileup on the expressway.
伤亡惨重
Lot of casualties.
很抱歉 我知道
Hey, I'm so sorry. Yeah, I know.
再半小时吧 这边很忙
Maybe half an hour. It's been so busy down here.
高速公路上发生了连环撞车
Actually, there was a pileup on the expressway.
是啊 很可怕 大概得再一个小时
Yeah. Terrible. Maybe an hour more.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye, honey.
这就对了
That's the spirit.
-我全压上 -医生 这可是一大笔钱啊
- I'm putting everything in. - Whoa, doc, that's a lot of money.
-你确定吗 -没有什么是确定的
- You sure about that? - Nothing's sure.
这就是最美妙的地方
That's what so great.
你唬我呢
You bluffing me?
那可不够
That doesn't cover it.
那我就加上我的婚戒
Then I'll throw in my wedding ring.
-怎么样 -看运流吧
- What do you say? - See the river.
来吧医生 一对尖[子弹]
Showtime, doc. Pair of bullets.
你把钱全压在了一对二上
You bet everything on a stinking pair of twos?
-你个贱♥人♥ -我知道我要转运了
- You lousy river rat. - I knew my luck was turning.
我会干掉你的 医生 听见了吗
I'll take you down, doc. Do you hear me?
你要倒霉了
You're going down!
输掉婚戒的家伙是谁
Who was this guy lost his wedding ring?
塞·提斯戴尔
Cy Tisdale.
他在医院附近混
He hung around the hospital,
靠参加医学试验赚钱
getting paid to be in medical trials.
你觉得他危险吗
Think he was dangerous?
他这人很可疑 堕落的赌鬼
He had a pretty shady existence, degenerate gambler.
那是要花钱的
Which takes money.
格兰特这样的医生就有钱 而塞又需要
Money a rich doc like Grant had, and Cy needed.
安娜·库尔尼科娃[网坛美女]
Anna Kournikova.
你说什么
What's that?
A K 虚有其表
Ace, king. Looks good but never wins.
你们也来吗
You guys want in?
-像一群蟑螂 -你去哪里
- Like a bunch of roaches. - Where are you going?
我又不是头头 为什么找上我
I ain't the ringleader here. Why are you pick on me?
因为你认识格兰特·博温
'Cause you knew Grant Bowen.
是啊
True.
怎么了
Okay?
他被杀了 就在你威胁他之后不久
He was shot, not long after you made a threat against him.
说要干掉他 或许你付诸行动了
Said you'd take him down, so maybe you did.
那就是打牌的气话
Aw, that was just card talk.
-再说了 他是被劫杀的 -不
- Besides, a mugger killed him. - No.
有目击者称是一个戴圣沃尔特医院帽子的人
New witness says it was a guy in a st. Walt's baseball cap.
就像你从格兰特那里拿走的那顶
Like the one you took right of of Grant's head.
不 我
Nah, I...
我把帽子还给医生了
I gave that back to the doc,
就是我拿走的当晚
same night I took it from him,
那晚我们成了朋友
same night we became friends.
还记得格兰特被杀的时候你在哪里吗
Recall where you were when Grant was killed?
在小瘦子酒馆打扑克
Playing poker at Skinny's tavern.
-去问小瘦子 他会告诉你的 -会去问的
- Ask Skinny, he'll tell you. - Will do.
再说 我绝不会伤害医生的
Besides, I never would have hurt the doc.
他是我的徒弟
He was my protege.
无意冒犯 塞 但是
No offense, Cy, but...
你不太像个做导师的料
you don't seem like the mentor type.
我想教他怎么玩 但他
I tried to teach him the game, but the guy...
在两个情人之间难以抉择
was torn between two lovers.
没事
That's okay.
-谢谢 -当然
- Thank you. - Yes, of course.
敬杰森未来的母校 康奈尔大学
Well, a toast to Jason's future alma mater, Cornell.
我听说你最近在急诊室里跟着你父亲 杰森
I hear you've been shadowing your dad in the ER, Jason?
他是个当外科医生的料
But he's surgeon material.
我喜欢急诊室 人们急需你的帮助
I like the ER. People need your help right away,
于是你救死扶伤
and then, you save them.
而且他们会一直感激
And they're forever grateful.
比如那位李太太
Like Mrs. Lee who brought another
今天又拿来一只神仙鱼[天使鱼]
angelfish for our aquarium today.
因为她觉得你是她的天使
'Cause that's how she thinks of you as her angel.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表