剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
你是的
But you are.
我得留下
I gotta stay.
她的确很漂亮
Well. She sure is pretty.
再见了 五月花
Bye, Mayflower.
新婚
我想记住那个样子的克莱姆
That's how I like to remember Clem.
因为那晚我在大西洋城遇到他时
'Cause when I saw him that night at Atlantic City,
他也变成了一个失意的小职工
he'd turned into just another disappointed working guy.
世事无常
It happens.
我就知道这么多
That's what I know.
我能回新泽西了吗
Now can I get back to Jersey?
梅·皮尔森跟我们讲了一些你丈夫一案的细节
So May Pierson gave us new details about your husband's murder.
-什么细节 -他那晚在大西洋城
- Like? - He was in Atlantic City that night.
而不是像他跟你说的 在费城
Not in Philly, like he told you.
我知道大家怎么想的
Look, I know everyone thought
克莱姆肯定背着我跟她在一起 但他没有
Clem must have been seein' her behind my back, but he wasn't.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
克莱姆并不完美 但他优点多过缺点
Clem wasn't perfect, but he was more good than bad.
而且他的承诺会坚持到底
And when he was in something, he was in.
我19岁时
When I was 19,
我跟一个才认识两周的男人跑了
I took off with a guy 2 weeks into knowin' him.
心之所向嘛
The heart wants what it wants.
是啊 他骑摩托车 喝酒
Yeah. He was a biker, drinker.
但我就认定了他
But I thought this is it.
展开红地毯 我们要结婚了
Roll out the carpet, we're goin' down the aisle.
你最终没那么做吗
You didn't go through with it?
很接近了 我们一起上路
We came close. We were road trippin'.
来到了诺克斯维尔一家法♥院♥门前
Went to a courthouse in Knoxville and
我们就那么坐在他的摩托上
we just sat out there on his bike.
两人都无法下车
Neither one of us could get off.
-克莱姆和我从没犹豫过 -是吗
- Well Clem and I never had any doubts. - No?
结婚是我们一生最快乐的日子
Getting married was the happiest day of our lives.
那天有谁不快乐吗
Anyone unhappy that day?
有一个人
One person.
-你觉得后悔吗 -不 当然不
- Are you sorry? - No, come on.
我也不想这样
I didn't want it to be this way.
反正我们要有孩子了
We were gonna have babies anyway.
这是对的 萨莉
We're doin' the right thing, Sal.
我会让你每天都很幸福
I'm gonna make you happy every day.
真是个笑话
What a frickin' joke.
皮特 我们以为你不来了呢
Petie, we didn't think you were coming.
你们谁都骗不了
You two aren't foolin' anyone.
这么早就开始喝酒了
Are you drinkin' this early?
你娶她不过是因为你把她肚子搞大了
You're just marrying her because she's knocked up.
大家都知道
OK, and everyone knows it.
-小点声 -皮特 你这样很丢脸
- Keep it down. - Pete you're acting really embarassing.
我丢脸了
Whoa, I'm embarassing?
我知道你究竟想跟谁在一起
I know who you really wanna be with.
我女朋友 梅
It's my girl. May.
你是怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
怎么了
What happen?
我没被踢出了大学 我失败了
I got my ass kicked out and I'm washed up
我女朋友也走了
and my girl's long gone
你什么都有了 而我一无所有
so you get everything and I get nothing.
启动我的车
Hey start up my car.
我和我的新娘要离开了
Me and my bride are pullin' outta here.
新婚
皮特被除名了吗
Petie had some kind of wall?
宾州州立大学那边肯定出了问题
Somethin' went real wrong at Penn State.
他辍学了 回来时已经一蹶不振
He dropped out, came home damaged goods.
还带回来一堆怨气
Brought some strong feelings home with him.
如果是真的
If it's true,
-克莱姆当晚在大西洋城 -怎么了
- Clem was in Atlantic City that night? - Yeah?
皮特经常在那儿转
Petie spent a lot of time there.
那么他可能遇到了克莱姆和梅 并反应激烈
So he could've run into Clem and May, and reacted badly?
难说他做不出 他现在在监狱
I can't put it past him. He's in jail now.
听说你在婚礼上大闹了一番 皮特
I hear you made a spectacle of yourself at that wedding, Petie.
是啊 我真混
Yeah, what a jerk.
气不过克莱姆一帆风顺吗
Pretty bitter about things going so good for Clem?
我当时很糟糕
I was in a real bad way then.
刚刚失去了就读宾州州立大学的机会
I just lost my free ride to Penn State.
-我也打球 -是吗
- I played ball, too. - Yeah?
怎么回事
What went wrong?
第一场比赛 我吓呆了
First game, I choked.
在场上无法发挥 一年都那样 被踢出去了
Froze up on the field, did it all year. Got cut.
-那样回到家乡肯定很难 -是啊
- Couldn't've been easy comin' home after that. - It wasn't.
-大家都把你当垃圾看待 -克莱姆也是吗
- People look at you like you're crap. - Including Clem?
不 他很好
No. He was cool.
我为婚礼的事道歉了
I apologized for the wedding thing.
我们既往不咎 又开始一起混了
We moved on. Started hangin' out again.
那你听说了
Were you surprised to hear
-他死的那晚跟梅在一起很意外吗 -是啊
- that he was with May the night he died? - Yeah.
-大家都是 -你觉得不高兴吗
- Everyone was. - Bother you at all?
-什么意思 -她不是你女友吗
- How do you mean? - She was your girl, right?
我们高中时在一起过
I went with her in high school.
或许你想回到那个时候
So maybe you wanted to get back to that time.
你还是个橄榄球明星 梅是你女友
When you were a football star, and had your girl May.
我不能否认那个时候要好得多
Not denying those were better times but
但八年之后 我想的不是梅
8 years later I wasn't thinkin' about May.
-是吗 -我想的是别人
- No? - I was thinkin' about someone else.
歌♥曲:"Glory Days"
歌♥手:Bruce Springsteen
还剩下9秒 疯里克给我扔了一个掩护性传球
9 seconds left and crazy Rick tosses me that screen pass.
我有印象
Yeah, I remember,
我和萨莉在场上
me and Sal were on the field
准备返校狂欢
gettin' ready to do the homecoming thing.
一把抓住了球 人群都沸腾了
Caught that baby, turned on the jets.
-真是不简单啊 -真疯狂啊
- That was something. - Crazy times, crazy times.
你可是最美的返校节王后了 萨莉
Never been a prettier homecoming queen, Sal.
你穿着白裙子
You in that white dress.
你还记得啊
You remember that, huh?
你开玩笑吗 谁没看到啊
Are you kidding me? Everybody noticed.
克莱姆得到了校花
Clem got the best catch in school.
是啊
I sure did.
那是谁
Who's that?
我替他办点事 挣点钱
A guy I do favors for, make some cash.
-我得回去看孩子了 -我就回去
- I'd better get back to the baby. - I'll be home soon.
她怎么这么低落
Why is she so down?
我们家里情况不是很好
Things have been kind of yippy at home.
说实话
You know truthfully, man,
我想我和萨莉恐怕并没做好准备面对这一切
I don't know if me and Sal were ready for all this.
我们太年轻了
So young.
-熬熬就过去了吧 -嗯
- It's probably just tough times, right? - Yeah.
不是的
No, man.
没那么简单
It's more than that.
你觉得她后悔了吗
You think she's sorry?
我觉得她希望自己不会每晚以泪洗面
I think she wishes she didn't cry every night.
克莱姆和萨莉两人不和
So Clem and Sally were on the outs.
不管怎么样
Win or lose.
我实话说了吧
I'll lay it out for you.
我和萨莉之间有了点发展
Things between me and Sally kind of grew.
萨莉和皮特两人好上了
So Sally and Petie started up.
这下她所谓的婚姻牢固就站不住脚了
Kinda kills her claim her marriage was so great.
如果她想彻底摆脱他 她就有动机了
That gives her motive if she wanted out for good.
皮特拿钱替人办什么事
What about these favors that Petie was doing for money?
打人 偷车 替人做狗腿子
Breakin' legs, stealing cars. Thug stuff.
克莱姆也参与了吗
Clem ever get in on it?
皮特说他提出过 但克莱姆不肯
Petie says he offered but Clem wouldn't go for it.
他是个遵纪守法的人
The guy walked the line.
好了 各位 晚安
Uh, anyway guys, good night.
他紧张个什么劲
What's he nervous about?
因为她
Her.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表