剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
I'll beg forgiveness, we'll settle back in.
习以为常了 是吗
Familiar drill, huh?
而且越来越没意思了
One that's getting less and less interesting.
或许是该改变了
May be time to change it up.
安蒂拿下比赛时 布朗主任大发雷霆
A.D. Brown went ballistic, when Andi won that match.
因为现在她成了《第九条》的代表人物
Yeah, because now she's the poster child for Title IX.
而他想维持原状
And he wanted things to stay just like they were.
女性运动员坐在后座
Women athletes, back of the bus.
安蒂赢了后 或许他采取了报复
So maybe he retaliated after Andi won?
事实上 我能担♥保♥他当晚在哪里
Actually, I can vouch for his whereabouts that night.
-是吗 -他在报社 跟我在一起
- Yeah? - He was at the paper with me.
干什么
Doing what?
死盯着我
Breathing down my neck.
不想让我对她的胜利大肆鼓吹
Didn't want me to glorify her in the story.
但你还是报道了
But you kind of did, anyway.
你应该看看我第一稿是什么样
You should have seen my first draft.
你给了安蒂那么多溢美之辞
You get any heat from the other players
其他运动员有什么意见吗
for all the press you gave Andi?
格蕾丝·安德森不太高兴
Grace Andersen didn't like it.
格蕾丝有不在场证明
Well, Grace has an alibi.
那我真是松了口气
Kind of relieved to hear that.
为什么
Why's that?
一次聚会上出了件事
There... there was an incident at a reception.
继续说
Go on.
比赛前一晚 运动员校友聚会
It was the night before the match, at an athletic alumni event.
大家都在喝酒
Drinks were flowing pretty good.
大家好
Hi, everyone.
你漂亮的头带呢
Where's the attractive headband?
伙计
Hey, sport.
-怎么了 -我不知道她们到底图什么
- What's the problem? - I don't know what they get out of it.
-什么意思 -那样对待我
- Out of what? - Treating me like that.
让她们在场下得逞一会儿
Let them win for a second.
反正上场只会被你虐
Off court, since they can't do it on.
天呐 是超级巨星啊
Oh, no! It's the superstar!
别那么说
Don't say that.
我最近接到些奇怪的电♥话♥
I've been getting some weird calls.
人怕出名猪怕壮嘛
Well, it's the price of fame.
我没有恶意 安蒂 我是来道歉的
I come in peace, Andi, to apologize.
-没事的 -不 我得道歉
- Forget it. - No, I gotta!
我得为那天我们比赛时冲你吼道歉
I gotta apologize for yelling the other day, when we played.
你现在也在吼
You're yelling now, too.
你真逗
You're funny.
而且也挺性感的
And, uh, foxy, too.
弗利兹 别这样
Fritz, stop it.
你喝醉了 伙计
You're, you're drunk, sport.
你叫我什么 小屁孩
What did you call me, twit boy?
埃里克
Hey, Eric.
-格蕾丝 -准备好
- Hi, Grace. - Get ready.
明天你会拿到大新闻
You're gonna have a big story tomorrow.
-什么样的新闻 -相信我 你会知道的
- What about? - Believe me, you'll know.
安蒂死的时候 你就没想到要提这事吗
You didn't think to mention this when Andi turned up dead?
我以为格蕾丝只是在发脾气
I just thought Grace was venting.
我就是个单相思的大学生
I plead love-sick college kid.
总觉得我的格蕾丝不会伤害别人
I never thought my Grace could hurt someone.
"你的"格蕾丝
"Your" Grace?
我跟踪报道她三年了
I'd been covering her for three years.
迷上她了
Had a crush.
职业危险
Occupational hazard.
你现在能冷静地看她了吗
You seeing it with a clear head now?
我得承认
Gotta admit.
一直想不通她那话是什么意思
Always wondered what she meant by that.
你说你跟弗利兹分手了 格蕾丝
You said you and Fritz broke up, Grace,
但没说为什么
but never mentioned why.
他不是个好男友
He was a bad boyfriend.
比赛前一晚 我们听说他一个劲扑在安蒂身上
Night before the match, we hear he was all over Andi.
当着你的面摸她
Pawing her right in front of you.
他就是这样 真有魅力 是不是
He did that kind of thing. Charming, huh?
可那一晚
Well, this night,
让你气得向埃里克·威特保证会有大新闻
it ticked you off enough to promise Eric Witt a big story, right?
有预谋构成一级谋杀 格蕾丝
Premeditation is murder one, Grace.
我有不在场证明
I have an alibi.
那或许是别人替你去做了
So maybe someone else did your dirty work.
我说的不是安蒂 那不是我说的新闻
I wasn't talking about Andi, that wasn't the story.
那是什么
What then?
那条毛巾
The towel.
我在化学实验室里把它浸了硝酸钠
I soaked it in sodium nitrate at the chem lab.
好啊
Okay.
但我确保了剂量并不致命
But the dose wasn't lethal. I made sure of that.
你想让安蒂中毒 她就会输掉比赛
You wanted to poison Andi so she'd lose the match?
不 毛巾是给弗利兹的
No, the towel was meant for Fritz.
你的坏男友
Your bad boyfriend.
你有没有被一个男人
Have you ever been dragged through the mud
一次又一次地羞辱
so many times by a guy that you...
最终用不恰当的方式发泄
lash out in an inappropriate way?
你觉得毒害一个人"不恰当"吗
You consider poisoning someone "inappropriate"?
他羞辱了我
He humiliated me.
所以你想羞辱他
So you wanted to humiliate him.
让他输掉比赛
Make sure he lost.
但最后用到毛巾的不是他
But he didn't end up with the towel.
比赛到后来 安蒂错拿了他的毛巾
Late in the match, Andi grabbed his towel by mistake.
之后 我试着把毛巾拿回来
Afterwards, I tried to get it back.
安蒂
Andi?
我觉得头晕
I feel dizzy.
-大概是因为香槟酒 -大概吧
- The champagne, maybe. - Maybe.
-你不用帮我的 -我想帮你
- You don't have to help me. - I want to.
你刚刚表现真好
You were great out there.
现在苏珊能为大家争取到她想要的东西了吗
Think maybe now we'll get the stuff Susan wants for the team?
希望如此
I hope so.
我也是 这个洗手间太差劲了
Me, too. 'Cause this bathroom is really bad.
格蕾丝 我知道我有不对的地方
Grace, I know I screwed it up somehow.
但我想跟你们做朋友
But I'd like to be friends with you guys.
不是你的错 是我们
It wasn't you. It was us.
我觉得我得增进跟人相处的技巧
I think I have to get better at being with people.
我一直都在打网球
I've spent so much time playing tennis, but...
我唯一的朋友就是我爸爸
the only real friend I have is my dad.
我们明晚要一起出去
We're all going out tomorrow night.
试试美墨边境料理
Trying this new "Tex-mex" thing.
-要来吗 -好啊
- You want to come? - Yeah.
-安蒂 -我爸叫我
- Andi? - That's my dad.
来吧 孩子 我们得过一遍这些数据
Come on, kiddo, we gotta go over these numbers.
-明晚见 -明晚见
- Tomorrow night? - Tomorrow night.
安蒂的爸爸带她回家了
Andi's dad took her home?
是啊
Yeah.
他没告诉你们吗
He didn't tell you that?
你非得把这个拿到警局吗 让我难堪
Do you really have to bring this to work? Embarrass me there?
我不知道该去哪找你
I don't know where else to find you.
好吧
Okay.
我就在这儿 你开火吧
Sitting target. Throw your daggers.
-这次不一样了 -是吗
- Something's different this time. - Really?
对我来说没什么不同
'Cause to me, it's exactly the same.
我消失几小时
I go AWOL for a couple hours,
我不像说好的那样到点给你打电♥话♥
I don't call you on the dot when I say I will,
你就发火
and you go off the rails.
-对 -然后就这种
- Right. - And a small thing like
丈夫晚回家的小事 变成三小时列举
a guy coming home late turns into a three-hour referendum
尼克·维拉干过的所有坏事
on all the cheap things Nick Vera's ever done.
这次不一样了
Not this time.
我今晚不用挨批了吗 为什么
I get a pass tonight, why?
一般来说我会担心地等你
Usually I wait up and worry.
他在哪 他跟谁在一起 她好看吗
Where is he? Who's he with? Is she pretty?
我一直很规矩
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表