剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
你在我父母的邮箱里留了一张破字条
You left a pathetic note in my parents' mail box.
"我需要自♥由♥"
'I need to be free'.
你跑来停车场找我 我还想
You came up to me in the parking lot and I'm thinking
"天呐 她来了 可别哭鼻子啊"
'Oh, no, here she comes. She'd better not cry'.
记得吗
Remember?
我当时就比你更明事理
I knew better than you even then.
"卡尔 我收到你的字条了 我看不行"
'Carl, I got your note. I don't think so'.
没错
That's right.
我觉得自己像18岁
I feel 18.
怎么了 你肩膀疼吗
What is it, your shoulders?
没事
It's OK.
过来
Come back.
亲爱的 不行 我不想弄疼你
Honey, no. Not if it hurts you.
来吧
Come on.
等你好一些 我们再跳舞吧
We'll dance later when you're better.
我不想让你装作那样不疼
I don't want you to pretend it doesn't hurt.
让我装吧
Let me pretend!
我的胳膊被打断了四次
My arms have been broken 4 times.
他们废了 再不会好起来了
They're busted. They'll always be.
我举不起胳膊来 我跳不了舞
I, I can't lift 'em. I can't dance.
对不起
Sorry.
我去看看奈德有没有醒过来
I should make sure Ned didn't wake up.
我去散散步
I'm goin' for a walk.
你别等我了
You don't need to wait for me.
他就那样出去散步
He'd go for walks.
一去就是几小时
For hours.
就是那时候开始的吗
Is that when this started?
你知道他散步的时候去哪吗
Any idea where'd he go on these walks?
我真的不知道卡尔去了哪里
I didn't know where Carl was, truly.
即使人在眼前 魂也不知去了哪里
Even when he was right in front of me.
但你们并没有分开
But you two stayed together.
希望我们能找回我们失去的东西
Hoping somehow we'd find what we lost.
但我们还没能找到
But before we could,
他就又离去了
he was gone again.
宾夕法尼亚大学医院
你不是那种看病的医生吧
So, you're not the kind doc sees patients?
对 我是搞科研的
No, I'm the kind who does the research.
更轻松吗
Better hours?
环境更好
Better company.
手镯在哪里发现的
So where did the bracelets turn up?
藏在了一栋废弃楼里
Stashed away. In a crack house.
手镯是放在一个箱子里的吗
Were they in the box?
对 是有个箱子
Yeah, there was a box.
那是我做的呢
I made that thing.
我们认为 你♥爸♥想买♥♥毒品
Thinkin' is, your dad wanted to buy drugs,
或许走投无路 想当掉手镯
maybe he got desperate, tried to pawn the bracelets.
你不会愿意相信你父亲会那么做 但是...
Not exactly what you want to believe about your father but...
我们知道他回来的时候你还小
We know you were young when he got home
7岁
7.
你记得什么细节
You remember anything that
现在回想起来能表明他在吸毒的吗
looking back makes you think he was usin'?
没有 实际上
No. In fact
他回来之后 从没误过起床号♥
from the day he got back he never missed Triple Nickel Reveille.
-起得早吗 -早上5点55
- Wakin' up early? - 5:55 am.
尽量做做锻炼 开始新的一天
Exercised best he could, started his day.
这可不像个瘾君子
Not junkie behavior.
你最后看见那些手镯是什么时候
When'd'ya last see those bracelets?
他回来的第一周 把它们放进了地下室
First week he was back, he put 'em in the basement.
他不怎么喜欢战争纪念品
He wasn't big on war mementos.
-想向前看 -是啊
- Tryin' to move on. - Yeah.
当时有谁会让他无法向前看吗
Anyone around back then who could of got in the way of that?
是有个人
There was someone.
他根本不该知道他的事
Who he shouldn't have even known about.
自♥由♥城动物园
那些人 他们逼我留在越南
So these people, they made me stay over in Vietnam.
所以你才不给我写信吗
That why you didn't write me any letters?
那时候我想跟我的朋友交流
Only way I could even talk to my friends there
都得靠我们制定的密♥码♥
was through a secret code we made up.
密♥码♥
A secret code?
每个字母有一定的敲击方式
Well each letter has its own number of taps.
我们在房♥间之间的墙上把话敲出来
We'd spell out words on the walls between our rooms.
你能敲个N吗
Wow. Like, could you do an N?
敲个E
Do E.
再敲D
D.
那是我的名字
That's my name, right?
那是用密♥码♥敲的奈德
That's Ned in your secret code.
再来一次
Do another.
我不知道 那是什么意思
I don't know, what's it mean?
我敲了"熊" 想去看熊吗
I said 'bear'. Wanna go see the bears?
我跟肯来的时候 我们总先去看狮子
When I come here with Ken, we always go see the lions first.
肯是谁
Who's Ken?
妈妈的朋友
Mommy's friend.
什么样的朋友
What kind of friend?
他带我来动物园 带妈妈出去吃饭
Well he takes me to the zoo and he takes Mommy to dinner.
我暗暗感到我不该提起他
At some level I knew I shouldn't have said that.
因为你知道这个肯是你妈妈的情人吗
'Cause you knew this Ken was your mom's special friend?
我当时大概对这两个爸爸感到有些混乱
Guess I was a little messed up about the dueling father figures.
因为我心底里知道
Because truthfully, I knew
那个时候肯要比我爸爸强多了
Ken a lot better than my dad at that point.
你♥爸♥还去找这个家伙了吗
Your dad follow up with this guy?
据我所知没有
Not that I heard about.
如果我被关了五年 被人拷打
If I spent 5 years in a box getting tortured
却有人带我老婆去吃饭
while some guy's taking my wife to dinner.
我肯定不会罢休
I'd follow up.
珍妮特·波顿可没说卡尔不在时
Janet Burton didn't mention anyone on the scene
她跟别人好过
while Carl was gone?
扮演了痛苦耐心的妻子
Played the pained and patient wife.
丑事却没有外扬
Not big on airing dirty laundry.
她不想知道卡尔究竟是怎么了吗
Doesn't she want to know what happened to Carl?
好像是害怕我们会查到的东西
Seemed afraid of what we might find,
发现他不是个完美的英雄
him not turning out to be the perfect hero.
-找到手镯的房♥子 -有什么发现
- The house with the bracelets. - Yeah, what'd you find?
73年时 那里还有租客
Back in '73, place still had renters
是贩毒把他们吓跑了
before crack ran 'em out.
其中就有肯·威斯汀
One of 'em, Ken Westin.
完美妻子的男友
Our perfect wife's boyfriend.
请迅速 安静地往前走
Step lively lively, quietly.
给你提个醒 桃乐西
Giving you a heads up, Dorothy.
有游客前往陶艺区
Tour groups heading to ceramics, over.
-肯·威斯汀 -正是
- Ken Westin? - Absolutely.
我是瓦伦斯探员 凶案组的
Detective Valens, homicide.
请你站到绳子的这一边来行吗
Mind if I ask you to step to this side of the rope here, please.
我们在你的旧住处找到了一些战俘手镯 肯
We found some POW bracelets hidden in your old house, Ken.
是卡尔·波顿的 他被害了
Belonged to a murder victim Carl Burton?
卡尔的手镯
Whoa. Carl's bracelets?
肯定是我搬家的时候扔下了
I must've left those when I moved.
那东西怎么会在你那里呢
Why were they in your house in the first place?
我们已经知道你和珍妮特的关系了
Already got the skinny on your relationship with Janet,
你从那儿开始说吧
so you can pick up from there.
我承认出于伤心而干了些蠢事
I'm confessin' to the act of a heart-sick young man, OK?
是我偷走的
I took 'em.
就在她跟我分手的那天
The day she broke up with me.
我想让心里好受些 就偷走了那些手镯
To make myself feel better, I snatched the bracelets.
-很下作 我知道 -非常下作 肯
- Low, I know. - It's real low, Ken.
-他可是个战俘 -这我知道
- The guy was a POW. - I appreciate that.
我也去过 去了11个月 然后病倒了
I was over there, too. 11 months before illness befell me.
那么 如果
So, let's say the
偷手镯不够解恨 你还生气呢
bracelet snatch doesn't do the trick and your still stewin'.
我就很想知道卡尔被枪杀那晚你在哪里
Makes me wonder where you were, the night Carl got shot.
我在烟熏酒吧 我晚上总去那里
I was at Smokie's, my regular night spot, sheesh!
我只是偷了他的东西 没想他死
I stole from the guy. I did not wish him to be dead.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表