剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Yeah, we could do that father-son hockey league again, maybe.
这就对了
There you go.
小心点 好吗
Just, be careful, OK?
别担心我 汤 我没事
Don't worry about me, T. I'm fine.
这个安东尼娅是你♥爸♥在兽医诊所遇到的人吗
Is this Antonia the woman your dad met at the animal hospital?
是啊
Yeah.
她那个大块头前夫呢
What about this bruiser ex of hers?
他是怎么回事
What was his story?
就是个疯子
It was some sort of loony.
他们分手后他还跟踪她
You know, he stalked her after they split.
他们以前曾在大街上吵架
They used to have these fights in the streets.
安东尼娅和你♥爸♥出去 激怒了疯子前夫吗
Antonia and your dad going out, that rile up the crazy ex?
肯定出了点什么事
Something bad must've happened.
他离家半小时后就回来了
He was home half an hour after he left.
而且不肯说怎么回事
Never said a word about it.
弗兰克是什么时候去约会的
When did Frank go on this date?
他被害前几天
A few days before he was killed.
我们打听了一下
We asked around.
听说你前夫不是什么好人 安东尼娅
Heard your ex-husband wasn't the nicest guy, Antonia.
这么说还算轻了
Well that's the understatement of the century.
雷这次又做什么了
What'd Ray do this time?
我们就是想查明这个
Well that's what we're here to figure out.
你开始约会时 他不高兴吗
Did he have a problem when you started dating?
他确实没少找茬 但他自己却找了两个女朋友
Gave me a hard time but he was the one who had two girlfriends
所以我才下决心离开他了
before I packed up my last suitcase.
到底是什么事
What's this about?
你记得弗兰克·德谦佐吗
You remember Frank DiCenzio?
当然记得
Of course I do.
你认为雷会不会跟弗兰克起争执
Do you think Ray might've had a beef with Frank,
因为你们约会的事
considering the two of you went out?
相信我 如果雷知道我和弗兰克约会的事
Trust me if Ray heard about my date with Frank,
-他会开心死的 -为什么
- he would've loved it. - Why's that?
因为那完全是场灾难
'Cause it was a total friggin' disaster.
你可真贴心啊
Oh, you're sweet, you know that?
国王怎么样了
So how's King doing?
好点了 几天前就回家了
Better. Got home a couple of days ago.
靴子也好多了
Bootsie's doing better too
但她的门牙都掉了
but she's missing all her front teeth
那可不怎么好看
which PS is not a pretty picture.
-你儿子是汤米 是吧 -是的
- Your son is Tommy, right? - Yeah.
做单身家长很难吧
Hard being a single parent, huh?
凯特琳有时候真累死我了
Caitlin wears me down sometimes.
我妻子 她才知道要怎么跟汤米说话
My wife, she was the one who knew how to talk to Tommy.
我尽力了 但我不能像她那样凝聚一家人
I try but I can't hold a family together like she did.
我会更加努力的
I'm gonna do better.
青少年是不好应付
Teenagers can be hard to handle.
他今年很不容易 但他是个好孩子
He had a tough time this year. But he's a good kid.
我觉得我该告诉你一些关于他朋友斯特普的事
I think I should tell you something about his friend Stump.
你认识他
You know him?
我周一晚上带凯特琳去滑冰
I take Caitlin to skate on Monday nights,
会看见他和汤米打冰球
see him and Tommy playing hockey.
-什么 -问题是 那个斯特普
- What? - The thing is, that kid Stump
在冰上疾驰 欺负小孩子
races around the ice, bullies the smaller kids.
你肯定是认错人了
Oh, you're mixin' him up with somebody else,
他们周一晚上要上电脑课的
they got computer classes on Monday.
我确定 弗兰克
I'm sure Frank.
而且我听说斯特普偷了小吃摊的钱
And I heard Stump stole money from the snack stand,
还打了在那儿工作的孩子
beat up the kid who works there.
斯特普没那么坏 否则汤米不会容忍♥他
Stump ain't that bad. Tommy wouldn't put up with it.
抱歉 我无意...
I'm sorry if I...
我们忘了这事吧 反正也不管我的事
Let's just forget it. It's none of my business anyway.
的确不管你的事
You're damn right it's none of your business.
什么
Excuse me?
你根本不知道你在说什么
You don't know what the hell you're talkin' about.
我得走了
I gotta get out of here.
如果我女儿趁我不在干坏事
If my daughter was acting up out of my sight,
我肯定想知道 看来有人不想
I'd wanna hear about it. Some people don't I guess.
-你每周都能看到斯特普和汤米 -对
- So you saw Stump and Tommy every week? - Yup.
那些滑冰的孩子都怕死斯特普了
The poor kids on the ice were scared to death of that Stump.
周一去滑冰 那么他们有办法溜出课堂
Rink on Mondays, that means they could sneak out of class somehow.
这样弗兰克被害当晚他们就没有不在场证明了
There goes their alibis for the night of Frank's murder.
如果斯特普杀了弗兰克
If Stump killed Frank,
你觉得汤米这么久来会一直在保护他吗
you think Tommy would protect him all this time?
如果他性命攸关就有可能了
He would if he thought his life depended on it.
感觉一定很不错吧
Well it must've felt pretty good.
抢小吃店的钱 打那个孩子
Knockin' up that snack shop, beatin' that kid up.
小吃店
The snack shop?
我们就抢了30块 那没什么
We took like 30 bucks, it was no big deal.
或许你试着更进一步
So maybe you tried movin' up.
从熟食店偷钱
Stealin' from the deli,
你闯进去 本想偷点小钱 却出了岔子
You break in meaning just to skim a little cash but things go wrong.
或许弗兰克走了进来 抓了你个正着
Maybe Frank walks in, catches you?
弗兰克 我跟那事完全无关 我都说了
Frank? I have nothing to do with that, I told you.
我那晚去上课了
I was at class that night.
不 斯特普 你没去 你溜出去打冰球了
No Stump, you weren't. You were sneakin' out playin' hockey.
而且弗兰克尸体上的残留物是运动胶带
And residue on Frank's body matches sports tape.
就是冰球棍上缠的那种
The kind you put on a hockey stick.
这样不对 我都走正道了
This isn't right. I've been gettin' on track.
这是你过去干的事的报应
Well your past is catching up on you.
那不是我的过去 是他的
It's not my past, it's his.
-他的 -汤米的
- His? - Tommy's.
我们听说汤米从来都听你的啊
Well from what we hear, Tommy just did whatever you said.
大家都觉得汤米是好人
Yeah well everybody thought Tommy was the good guy.
但他有另一面
But he had a whole other side.
他妈妈死后 就好像触动了他内心的开关
After his mom died it was like a switch got flipped or somethin'.
什么意思
How is that?
他有时候很疯狂
He could get crazy.
大发雷霆
And rage fits.
是他打了小吃摊的那个孩子
And he's the one that beat up that kid at the snack stand.
吓得他不敢说出去
Scared him into keepin' his mouth shut.
那弗兰克呢 谁干的
What about Frank, who did that?
别保护汤米了 他不是你的朋友
Oh, stop protecting Tommy, he's no friend of yours.
弗兰克被害那晚到底怎么回事 斯特普
What happened the night Frank was killed, Stump?
我们溜出了课堂
We snuck out of class.
我们本打算去熟食店偷点零食和啤酒
We were gonna have snacks and beers from the deli
然后去打冰球
and then play a little hockey.
但出了点意外
But things didn't go like we planned.
该死 你♥爸♥在
Ah, damn. Your dad's here.
他听不到我们
He can't hear us.
我对一切都感到抱歉
I'm sorry about everything.
你一直在这里干得很好
You've been nothing but good for this place.
关于国王的事我总是很激动
I get real emotional when it comes to King,
我跟莉迪亚一起去买♥♥来的他
I got him with Lydia, you know?
没事的 弗兰克
It's OK, Frank.
或许有一天 我们可以合伙经营熟食店
You know, someday maybe we could be partners in this deli.
我们会经营得很好的 弗兰克
We'd make a great deli, Frank.
能在这儿工作我很荣幸
I'm proud to work here.
我本来想把这里经营成家族生意
I had big plans that this would be a family business,
所以我才这么努力
that's why I work so hard.
我以为有一天汤米会成为我的合伙人
I thought that Tommy was gonna be my partner one day,
但现在我不那么想了
and now I'm not so sure.
我从兽医那里得知了一些事
I found somethin' out from the vet.
-什么事 -算了
- What? - Forget it.
不要紧
It doesn't matter.
你对我来说就像家人 弗兰克
You are like family to me, Frank.
这就是家族生意
So it is family business.
我也是这个感觉
I feel the same way.
其实 我觉得跟你比跟我儿子还亲近
The fact is, I feel closer to you than my own kid.
这多疯狂啊
Is that nuts or what?
我们走
Let's go.
-是汤米拿了钱 -是的
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表