剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
但斯考特喜欢崇拜他的大♥波♥妹子
but Scott liked them busty and adoring.
-艾米可不是那样 -那就只是合作伙伴
- That wasn't Amy. - So strictly business?
她说他们是完美的搭档
She said they made the perfect team.
斯考特很抢眼 惹人瞩目
Scott had the flash, got the attention,
艾米会谈生意
Amy knew how to close a deal.
见过他们真正谈生意吗
Ever see the two of them in action?
他们得到资助时我就在场
I was here when they first got funded.
他们的世界都在那天改变了
Their whole world changed in a day.
有趣的想法
Well, interesting idea
但是你们究竟要怎么执行
but how are you gonna make it work exactly?
我们是以全班最好成绩从沃顿毕业的
Two Wharton graduates, Suma Kum Ladi,
自然有办法
we'll find a way.
挺会推销自己 但这不是回答
Good packaging, I admit but it's not really an answer.
现在是凌晨三点 你的孩子癫痫发作
It's 3 am, your child's having a seizure,
你话都说不清了 你需要帮助
you're speaking gibberish, you need help.
你上网搜索 这孩子到底是怎么了
You go online. What's happening with this boy?
-我们就会出手相助 -集智
- And there we are. - Lionstaff.
输入他的症状 几秒之内就能得到解答
Type in the symptoms, get answers in a matter of seconds.
还有指导 教你帮助他
And instructions, how to help him.
很崇高啊 帮助他人
It's a lofty goal, helping people.
也是绝佳的商业机会
And a sound business idea.
用户都是绝望的人 绝望的人会付钱的
The users will be desperate. Desperate people pay.
我得说 我像你这么大的时候
Well, I gotta tell you, when I was your age,
我唯一在车♥库♥里捣鼓的就是乐队
the only thing I had going on in my garage was band.
你觉得怎么样
Whatd'ya think?
-我加入 -多少钱
- I'm in. - How much?
一百万怎么样
How's a million sound?
之后他们租了办公室 她就不怎么着家了
After that they rented the office and she was pretty much gone.
-但她还住这儿 -是的
- But she kept living here? - Yes.
还吃拉面
Eating ramen.
我说 亲爱的 你都成百万富翁了
I told her 'Honey, you're a millionare,
换了我 就会去干线区买♥♥♥房♥♥子
if I were you I'd be setting up house on the Main Line.'
听上去很厉害啊
Sounds like a tough lady.
赚绝望的人的钱什么的
Desperate people and all.
不
No.
你们要明白艾米创建这个公♥司♥的原因
You should understand the reason Amy wanted this company.
我们有个弟弟 盖奇
We had a brother, Gage,
他不到十岁时去世了
he died just before he turned 10.
桌上的那张照片
The pictures on the table.
她说什么凌晨三点上网的事
When she talked about being online in 3 in the morning
那是她自己
she was talking about herself.
你们是说艾米不是心脏病发吗
You saying Amy didn't have a heart attack?
她是心脏病发 但可能有人帮了她一把
She did but someone might have helped her along.
或许这也有可能
I guess anything's possible.
-那个时候很疯狂 -怎么说
- Those days were crazy. - How so?
24岁 租车都不到年纪
You're 24, too young to rent a car.
无法想象成为百万富翁
You can't imagine being a multimillionare.
无法想象你的朋友会死
Can't imagine your friends would die.
可这两样的确都发生了
Yeah but you are and they do.
然后你又失去了一切
And you lose it all.
当时的确很疯狂
It was a wild ride.
我很幸运
And I was lucky.
如果没有她 我肯定做不成
Couldn't have taken it without her.
是吗
No?
主意都是艾米出的
Amy had the ideas.
我在那里作秀 她出谋划策
I did the dog and pony show, she did the headwork.
有谁不是这么想的吗
Anyone around who felt different?
你是问有谁与她为敌吗
You mean did she have enemies?
有啊 那叫员工
Yeah. We called them employees.
-马尔文德有事找你商量 -好啊
- Malvender has something he'd like to discuss. - OK.
他来找我 我说这事得跟我们两人商量
He came to me, I told him he had to talk to both of us.
说啊 马尔
Go on, Mal.
我想做合伙人
I want to be made partner.
-合伙人 -我在给你们建系统
- Partner? - I'm building your system.
没有我 你们做不了生意
Without me you have no business.
你的工作的确很有创意
Well, your work has been really creative.
-没错 绝对的 -谢谢
- It sure has. - Thank you.
但这是我和斯考特创立的公♥司♥ 这是我们的
But Scott and I started the business. It's ours.
-那我就无关紧要吗 -你当然要紧
- So I don't matter? - You do.
所以我们才付你高薪酬
That's why you pull a big salary.
抱歉 看来不行啊
Sorry. Guess it's no can do.
这事还有商量的余地吗
Well can we revisit this later?
集智只有两名合伙人
There are only two partners of Lionstaff,
我和斯考特
Scott and me.
我懂了
I get the picture.
可爬 愚蠢的女人
Ghasty, idiot woman.
我承认 唱白脸的事我都让她做
I admit, I leaned on her for the bad cop stuff.
我不喜欢拒绝别人
Don't enjoy saying no.
马尔文德用的那个词 可爬
That word Malvender used. Ghasty?
是印地语 意思是婊♥子♥
Hindi. For whore.
我们还听到过其他类似的
We learned a few variations.
马尔文德似乎很愤恨啊
Malvender sounds like an angry guy.
口气也跟日记的主人相同
And he sounds like her diarist.
毒药停止了她"可爬"的心 有印象吗
Poison stops here ghasty heart. Recognize that?
-关键词是 可爬 -这是什么
- Key word there, ghasty. - What is this?
1999年集智一台电脑里面的
It came off a computer from Lionstaff. 1999.
因为这是印地词 就一定是我写的吗
So because it's a Hindi word I must have written it?
-是你写的吗 -不是
- Did you? - No.
那怎么和你口气一样
So how come it sounds like you?
那个办公室的人都学我骂人的话
Everyone in that office picked up my swear words.
但你才跟艾米有矛盾
Yeah but you had a real beef with Amy.
你想当合伙人 被她拒绝了
You wanted to be made partner. She said no.
很难受吧
Hard on you?
被一个女人拒绝
Having a woman turn you down?
那段日子我就一直很艰难
That whole time was hard for me.
搬来新的国家 没有朋友 尽量寄钱回家
New country, no friends, trying to send money home.
我或许不太客气 但也不至如此
My behaviour wasn't too graceful. But not this.
那她拒绝你的事 你没有怀恨在心吗
So you didn't carry a grudge? Not for her shutting you down?
我没有夹在她和斯考特之间算是幸运了
I was lucky not to get caught between her and Scott.
他们不是朋友吗
I thought they were friends.
起初是那样的
Started that way.
但一赚到大钱 就打起来了
When the big money came, war.
是真的吗
Is it true?
你买♥♥了辆法拉利
You bought a Ferrari?
有何不可
Why not?
-要吃蟹肉吗 -斯考特
- In crab oil? - Scott.
你这么花钱 如果我们受挫就无法补救了
They way you're spending, we can't afford any set backs.
我没打算受挫
I don't plan on any.
而且我想到了一个好主意
And I have a great new idea for us.
-什么 -在超级杯上做广♥告♥
- What's that? - Superbowl ad.
花150万买♥♥30秒的广♥告♥
A million five for 30 seconds.
150万比我们的启动资金还多
A million five is more than we started with.
可我们发展壮大了 我觉得这事靠谱
And we've grown. I have a good feeling about this.
-不行 斯考特 -太晚了
- We're not doing it Scott. - Too late.
我已经做了
It's done.
那是摩擦的开始
Beginning of the fireworks.
他擅作主张 花掉了一百多万
So he made a million dollar decision without her?
而且没成功
And it was a flop.
广♥告♥没能招商吗
No tickers from the ad?
很多人来点击 但是没有生意
We got lots of hits but zero business.
我们突然就负债三百万
Suddenly we're 3 million in the hole.
怨不得她生气呢
No wonder she was mythed.
那之后生意就开始下滑了
That's when the business started to slide.
斯考特和艾米之间的矛盾加剧了吗
Throw downs between Scott and Amy, they escalate?
变成了沉默 就像怒吼
Into silence. Like a shout.
斯考特说他和艾米是朋友
Scott said he and Amy were friends.
可这个马尔文德说根本不是这样
Opposite was true according to this Malvender dude.
我猜猜 他们为钱的事闹翻了
Let me guess, they fell out over money.
斯考特却没说
Not that Scott told us that.
看来要再去找他了
Sounds like a reinterview.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表