剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Makes you a great cop in most situations.
我总是这样
I do this over and over.
你也看到去年和克里斯蒂娜的事了 那么大意
You saw me last year with Christina, so damn sloppy.
你去年状况很糟糕
You were screwed up last year.
但我98年的时候不是啊
I wasn't screwed up in '98.
如果我能小心点
If I'd just been careful,
-做事利落 -怎么
- kept things clean... - What?
那姑娘为了得到更好的生活吞毒
A girl swallowing drugs to get a better life?
她没救了
She was doomed.
你根本救不了她
You couldn't have saved her.
我是恶习成性
I got bad habits.
我得改变自己
I got to change.
开车的是谁 塞西
So who was driving the car, Ceci?
安娜死的那晚 蓝色SUV 关闭大灯 跟着她
The night Ana died. Blue SUV, headlights off, following her.
-你坐在副驾 -不 那不是我
- You were in the passenger seat. - No. It wasn't me.
别骗人了 塞西
That ain't gonna fly, Ceci.
一个警♥察♥在一堆照片中挑出了你的
A cop picked you out of a photo spread.
你是个瘾君子 你知道安娜藏了两包毒包
You were a junkie, and you knew Ana had two cookies somewhere.
你在教堂里有两天没吸毒了
You'd been in that church for two days without a fix.
你会不惜一切得到毒品
You'd have done anything to get some.
两包纯海♥洛♥因♥
Two pellets of pure heroin
肯定值得你跟着她
would have been worth following her for.
-值得你杀她 -不
- Worth killing for. - No.
开车的是谁
Who was driving the car?!
你说出来 我们或许能做交易
Talk about that, maybe we make a deal.
什么样的交易
What kind of deal?
减刑
Lighter sentence.
-减多少 -你先说
- How light? - Talk.
是我男友
My boyfriend.
他也吸毒吗
He have a habit, too?
我告诉他她有两包毒品 他说"我们去找她吧"
I told him she had two pellets, and he said, "Let's go find her."
我只是想去迈阿密
I was just trying to get to Miami.
享受阳光
The sun.
安娜
Ana!
-我以为是拉米罗呢 -我看见你离开了教堂
- I thought it was Ramiro. - I saw you leave the church.
塞西 我好怕
Ceci, I'm so scared.
没事了 我男友会帮我们
It's okay. My boyfriend will help us.
我们会一路开去迈阿密
We'll drive all the way to Miami.
-真的吗 -来吧
- Veras? - Come on.
谢谢你 塞西
Thank you, Ceci.
-毒包在你身上吗 -不在
- You have the cookies, right? - No.
-我们得去拿 -不行 太危险了
- We have to get them. - Forget it, it's too dangerous.
不 安娜 毒包在哪里
No, Ana. Where are they?
不
No.
是你给迪莉娅开了膛
You're the one who cut Delia.
告诉我们毒包在哪里
Tell us where they're at.
我找遍了你可能藏东西的地方
I looked everywhere you could've put them.
-我们需要毒包 安娜 -塞西
- We need them, Ana. - Oh, Ceci...
东西在哪里
Where are they?
你不去迈阿密了吗
What about Miami?
我们可以去 但你得告诉我们你藏...
We can go. If you just tell us where you...
-你给吞下去了 -没有
- You swallowed them. - No.
如果不在教堂 又能在哪呢
If they ain't at the church, where else are they going to be?
-我没吞毒 -你就是吞了
- I didn't swallow them. - Yes, you did!
你以为我们拿不到吗
You think that we won't get them?
给我们 安娜 否则后果你清楚
Give them to us, Ana. You know what can happen.
你们会杀了我
You'll kill me.
歌♥曲:"Return to innocence"
歌♥手:Enigma
∮ Love... ∮
∮ Devotion... ∮
∮ Feeling... ∮
∮ Emotion... ∮
∮ Don't be afraid to be weak ∮
∮ Don't be too proud to be strong ∮
∮ Just look into your heart, my friend ∮
∮ That will be the return to yourself ∮
∮ The return to innocence ∮
∮ The return to yourself ∮
∮ And if you want then start to laugh ∮
∮ If you must then start to cry ∮
∮ Be yourself, don't hide ∮
∮ Just believe in destiny ∮
∮ Don't care what people say ∮
∮ Just follow your own way ∮
∮ Don't give up and lose the chance ∮
∮ To return to innocence ∮
∮ That's not the beginning of the end ∮
∮ That's a return to yourself ∮
∮ To return to innocence ∮
已结案
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表