剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
我正要去他的工作地点
Going to his workplace now.
不如把萨顿也带上吧
Why don't you take Sutton with you?
好 没问题
Yeah. Sure.
两个吓坏了的孩子想要堕胎
So two scared kids want to end their pregnancy,
而你却另有安排
but you had other plans for them.
我那是好言相劝
I counseled Jimmy.
不 你对吉米撒谎了
No, you lied to him.
你给他看了吓人的照片
You showed him gruesome photos.
我觉得他该知道那些杀人作坊干的好事
I thought he should see what they do at the killing mills.
少来这套
Oh, bite me.
我们听说奎恩一直没太显怀
We hear Quinn never looked pregnant.
所以大概六月时 你以为他们没听你的
So, maybe, by June, you thought they'd gone against your advice.
-不 -或许你想惩罚吉米
- No. - Maybe now you wanted to punish Jimmy?
我们知道你用凯迪拉克做凶器
And we know your Cadillac's your weapon of choice.
我做通吉米的工作了
I got through to Jimmy.
假期一结束
Right after the holidays,
他就让我帮忙找产科医生
he asked for the name of an obstetrician.
所以 根本没必要惩罚他
So, you see, there was no need for punishment.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
克莱尔 你现在没课吗
Claire, don't you have school right now?
只有美国历史 有什么要紧
Just American history. Who cares?
你需要文凭 克莱尔
You want your diploma, Claire.
我不喜欢上学
I don't like school.
你为什么来这儿
So why are you here?
他又来了
He came back.
开面包的男人吗
The guy in the van?
对 让我跟他走
Yeah, asked me to go with him.
你这次看清楚了吗
You get a good look this time?
对 我们说话了
Yeah. We talked.
他说我们父女俩该吃顿饭
Said we should have dinner, father-daughter.
克莱尔 他可能很危险
Claire, he could be dangerous.
-他挺好的 -我需要跟他谈谈
- He was nice. - Well, I need to talk to him.
-你问他名字了吗 -没有
- Did you get a name? - No.
-我昨天见到你妈妈了 -那又怎样
- Look, I saw your mom yesterday. - So?
她问起你了
She asked about you.
我管她呢
Why do I care?
她想见你 克莱尔
She'd like to see you, Claire.
不必了
No, thanks.
布鲁斯·约翰逊
Bruce Johnson.
-我是 -我们想跟你谈谈吉米·塔特的事
- Yeah? - We're here to talk about Jimmy Tate.
吉米·塔特 好孩子 性格很好
Jimmy Tate? Great kid, personality plus.
我们听说你对他视如己出
We hear you were kind of a father figure to him.
对 没错
Yeah. Yeah, I was.
他父亲不在
He didn't have a real dad,
他妈妈也没能担起这个责任来
and his mom didn't exactly pick up the slack.
她有什么不好吗
Something wrong with her?
人不错 就是连基本生活都打理不好
Nice lady. Just couldn't handle the basics, you know?
需要人照顾那种
Wounded bird type.
所以吉米跟奎恩闹出麻烦来时...
So when Jimmy got into trouble with Quinn...
又是个需要人照顾的
Another wounded bird.
你给了他200块去做人流吗
You gave him the 200 bucks for the abortion?
对 我不想看他人生就这么毁了
Yeah. I didn't want to see him throw his life away.
显然 他不这么想
Obviously, he disagreed.
这话什么意思
Why do you say that?
因为他把钱又还回来了
Because he returned the money.
因为他们打算把孩子生下来吗
Because now they were gonna keep the baby?
放弃了田径场上的好前途
Never mind a future in track,
和借此上维拉诺瓦的机会
a free ride to Villanova,
他心想 要不18岁就结婚吧
he figured let me get married at 18 instead.
我想你一定试图劝他放弃这念头
I'm guessing you tried to talk him out of it.
没错 我设法让他看清那个女孩的真面目
Yeah, it fell to me to show him the light about the girl.
留着这钱 别做傻事
Keep the money. Don't be crazy.
我们要把孩子生下来
We're gonna have it.
吉米 那是个大错误
Jimmy, that's a big mistake.
不 我们会成家
No. We'll be a family.
这比我想的要早得多 但是...
Earlier than I ever thought but...
那田径的奖学金呢
What about the track scholarship?
或许再过一两年...
Maybe in a year or two...
不可能的 你的时机就是现在
Won't happen. Your time is now.
我得为奎恩着想
I have to think of Quinn.
听我说 孩子...
Look, kid...
我不想说这话 可是
I hate to say this but, uh,
你确定这孩子是你的吗
are you sure it's yours?
你不在的时候 我见过她和别人在一起
I've seen her with other guys, when you're not around.
-大概就是说说话吧 -不是
- Talking, maybe. - No.
不只是说话
Not just talking.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
不过这可能根本不是你的错
But maybe it's not your mistake at all.
这么说奎恩还有其他男友吗
So Quinn had other boyfriends?
我都不知道那算不算男友
I don't know if I'd call them boyfriends.
她到处放骚
She made the rounds.
这是你知道的事实还是你的成见
Was this something you knew or just your opinion?
她就是性♥欲♥过剩
She was oversexed, okay?
可你是怎么知道的
But how do you know?
有些女孩就是不遮掩
Some girls just put it on the glass.
而你觉得这跟
And you think this is relevant
-吉米遇害有什么联♥系♥吗 -对
- somehow to Jimmy getting killed? - Yeah, I do.
因为如果他终于想通了
Because what if he wised up, huh?
如果他把奎恩撵走了
What if he told Quinn to beat it?
又如果怀着孩子又没有男人的女孩发火了
And what if, in a female rage, with a baby and no man,
她会不会就把吉米撞死了呢
she just went out and mowed Jimmy down?
吉米是你的唯一吗 奎恩
Jimmy was your one and only, huh, Quinn?
我都说了
Like I said.
他以前的教练可不是这么说的
That ain't what I'm hearing from his old coach.
你们为什么去找他谈
Why are you talking to him?
奎恩 我很忙 而你却在浪费我的时间
Quinn, I'm busy, and you're wasting my time!
我不懂你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
我的意思是 如果你有多位男友
I mean if you had multiple boyfriends,
那嫌犯可就多了
I got multiple suspects.
我没有
I didn't.
没吗 那就是教练编瞎话了
No? The coach is making that up?
奎恩
Hey, Quinn...
有个怪人跟踪你女儿
your daughter is being stalked
并自称是她父亲
by some freak who says he's her dad.
我知道你18岁的时候根本不在乎她
Now I know you didn't give a crap about her when you were 18,
因为你想要你青春放纵的生活
because you wanted your young, fun life,
带个哭哭啼啼的婴儿就太扫兴了
and a crying baby's a real buzz kill.
-这话好尖刻 -可那时你才18
- That's mean. - But you were 18 then.
现在你能不能像个成年人 坦白交代
How about being an adult now, and owning up?
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
你还有别的男人吗
Were there other guys?
就一个
One.
你怎么逃过游泳的
How'd you get out of swimming?
我说我来例假了
I said I had my period.
那倒好了
We wish.
我也不想这样 吉米
I didn't want this either, Jimmy.
我知道 我知道 我只是开玩笑
I know, I know. I... I was just joking.
我以为这会是件开心的事
I thought we were gonna be happy about it.
是开心的事
We are.
我只是...
I'm just...
听到些事情
hearing things.
听到什么
Like what?
或许我不是你唯一的男人
Maybe I'm not your only guy.
-谁说的 -约翰逊教练
- Who said that? - Coach Johnson.
约翰逊教练是个混♥蛋♥
Coach Johnson's a jerk.
他是个老师 他不会撒谎的
He's a teacher. He wouldn't lie.
有一次我去休息室
I went to the locker room one time.
他在办公室里
And he was in the office.
他说他 他喜欢我 还说...
He said he, he liked me, and...
我很漂亮 然后他就开始摸我
that I was pretty, and he started touching me.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表