剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
You believed the cop. You should have been able to.
幸好诺曼吞枪了 否则我现在要给他一枪
Good thing Norman ate his gun or I'd be feeding it to him right now.
里面怎么写的
What's it say?
"亲爱的兰恩先生
"Dear, Mr. Lange.
我在这酒吧里坐了两小时
I've been sitting in this bar two hours now,
想在一张纸上把一切理清
trying to make sense of the world on a piece of paper.
但或许说到底就只有这里
But maybe there's just this place in the end,
我面前的这杯酒 这条路最后的终点
this drink I'm staring into, this last stop on the road.
今天我告诉你女儿世上还有更重要的东西
Today I told your girl there's something bigger out there,
更好的东西 她得去寻找
Something better, and she's got to find it.
一定要让她找到
Make sure she does.
因为那是存在的 它必须存在
'Cause it's out there, it's got to be out there.
别像我失去我的家庭一样失去她
Don't lose her like I lost my family,
别像我老板那样跟她女儿闹翻
like my boss fell out with his daughter.
她离家出走 都不知道去了哪里
Just up and ran away, no idea where she went.
她得继续寻找 我也是
She's got to keep looking. Me, too.
因为我知道 有一天 我们都会找到"
'Cause I know, one day, we'll both find it."
署名 安德烈·蒂布斯
Signed, Andre Tibbs.
安德烈老板的女儿跟他闹翻了
So Andre's boss's daughter split on him?
肯定是说维恩吧
Got to be Wayne, right?
维恩 到处说他跟女儿很亲密的那个人
Wayne, who goes around saying how close he and his kid are?
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
你这三天糊弄我的时候都知道有这封信吗
You jerk me around for three days, when you knew this was here?
兰恩的案子结了
The Lange case is closed.
你对我撒谎 让一个人死去
You lie to my face, let a man die.
你还跟我耍脾气
And you're giving me a tone?
那里面什么都没有
There is nothing there. Nothing.
你比诺曼强不到哪里去
You're no better than Norman.
杀凯特的凶手昨晚被处决了
Kate's killer was executed last night.
-还要我再说得慢点吗 -不
- Now, do I need to say it any slower? - No.
这样就行了
That's just right.
你完了
You're done.
你要回去做巡警了
You're gonna be back in blues!
你要为此付出代价
You're gonna be riding a mount for this!
维恩·尼尔森的女儿 他声称跟她很亲密的那个
Wayne Nelson's daughter, the one he claims he's so close with?
其实她12年前就跑了 再没联络
Turns out she booked out 12 years ago. No contact since.
我可不会管这叫"亲密"
Not my definition of "close."
猜猜她叫什么 费斯[信念]
And guess what her name is? Faith.
凯特临终的时候说的就是"费斯"
And "Faith" is what Kate was saying, right when she died.
或许是巧合
Maybe a coincidence.
-我们去找她 -不用 莉莉正在跟她谈呢
- We track her down? - Nah. Lil's talking to her now.
我知道这事很难说出口 费斯
I know this is hard to talk about, Faith.
都是12年前的事了 我没事
It was 12 years ago. I'm okay.
我们在就一个年轻女孩的死调查你父亲
Your dad's under investigation for a young girl's death.
好吧
Okay.
你不觉得意外吗
And that doesn't surprise you?
不觉得
Not really.
我知道能让一个女孩离开爸爸再不联络的
I know there's not too many reasons a girl would walk out on her dad
原因并不多
and never look back.
是啊
No.
什么时候开始的
When did it start?
我13岁时
When I was 13.
我以为这很正常
I thought it was normal.
你又哪能知道那样不对呢
How could you know different?
可后来我懂事了 毕业之后我就走了
But you learn. Day after graduation, I was gone.
听我朋友说他
Heard from my friends he was
每天打给他们20次 疯了一样地找我
calling them 20 times a day, frantic to find me.
-他找到了吗 -没有
- Did he? - No.
后来有一天 他突然不再打了
And then, one day, he just stops calling.
再也没有他的消息了
Never heard from him again.
你记得那是什么时候吗
You remember when that was?
永远忘不了
Never forgot.
94年6月
June '94.
凯特·兰恩也是死在那个月
That's the same month Kate Lange was killed.
你知道你的探员今早对我做了什么吗
You know what your detective did to me this morning?
我听说了
It's going around.
我要知道你打算怎么教训他
I want to know how he's gonna be disciplined.
丹纳 他昨晚看着一个人被处决
Danner, he watched a man die last night.
热气消退了
Heat broke.
安德烈说得对
Andre was right.
拿到了维恩·尼尔森的电♥话♥记录
Got Wayne Nelson's phone records.
凯特死的当晚有一通呼出电♥话♥
There was one outgoing call made the night of Kate's death.
打给兰恩家的
To the Lange house.
尼尔森已经来了
Nelson's here now.
去审问他
Go do the interview.
我看这不还是一切照旧吗
All I'm seeing here is business as usual.
我要那个探员受到惩罚
I said I want that detective punished.
我听到了
Yeah, I heard you.
但这是我的分局 我说他要去审问嫌犯
But this is our house, and I said he's doing the interview.
别逼我把你踢出去
Don't make me drop-kick you out of here.
你说这是后续事宜
So you said something about a follow-up?
-有了新发展 -什么发展
- New developments. - Like?
比如凯特·兰恩死的那晚
Like you talking on the phone with Kate Lange,
你曾跟她通话
the night she was murdered.
-什么 -我也很惊奇
- What? - That's what I said.
你没看到安德烈的传呼机吗 维恩
Saying you didn't hear Andre's pager, Wayne?
他落下的那个 你没打电♥话♥吗
The one he left behind. You didn't make a call?
不不 你说得对
No, no, no, no. You're right.
-她是要找安德烈 -答得好
- Uh, but she was looking for Andre. - Good answer.
因为我们跟电♥话♥公♥司♥核实过了
'Cause we checked with the phone company.
事实上
Yeah, in fact, uh...
说来好笑 她起初以为我是安德烈呢
It was funny because, um, at first, she thought I was Andre.
还记得当时的情形吗
Recall how that went?
我给她打了回去 她一直说个不停
Yeah, I called her back, and she was off and running,
说想继续我们之前的谈话
saying she wanted to finish our talk.
当然了 我制止了她
Of course, uh, I stopped her,
告诉她是我
and set her straight that it was me.
你没有占这个小混淆的便宜吗
Sure you didn't take advantage of the mix-up?
对于你这种人 这可是千载难逢的机会
For a guy like you, had to be an opportunity of a lifetime.
-我这种人 -我们知道费斯的事了
- A guy like me? - We know about Faith,
你那些年对她做了什么
what you were doing to her all those years.
我不喜欢你的暗示
I don't like what you're implying.
我也不喜欢 维恩
I don't like it either, Wayne.
事实上 这事让我恶心
In fact, it makes me sick.
我知道你的德行
I know what you are.
你这种下♥贱♥的人得到一个接近少女的机会
A degenerate like you gets a chance to prey on a teenage girl,
而且当时费斯才出走几周
and it's only weeks after Faith walked out forever.
-别跟我提费斯 -我愿意提她就提她
- Don't talk about Faith! - I'll talk about her all I want.
对了 她恨死你了
And, by the way, she hates your guts.
现在又出现了另一个女孩
So, now, along comes another young girl,
让你想起了费斯
one who reminds you of Faith.
深夜时分 你在电♥话♥上听到了她的声音
You hear her voice on the other line, late at night...
别告诉我你不会过去找刺♥激♥
Don't tell me you're not going over to get your jollies.
你想念你女儿
You were missing your daughter.
或许你本来只想去跟她说说话
Maybe you only meant to go talk with this girl.
她根本不及我的费斯可爱
She wasn't half as sweet as my Faith.
因为她没被你打倒
'Cause she wasn't beaten down by you.
大概让你别用脏手碰她吧
Probably told you to keep your dirty hands off her.
你嘴巴可真厉害
Oh, you got a sharp mouth.
她还嘴了
She talked back to me...
还抵抗
and fought me.
根本不像我的费斯
Not like my good Faith at all.
你不该给前科犯打电♥话♥
Shouldn't be calling ex-cons.
幸好接电♥话♥的是我
You're lucky you got me and, uh...
而不是安德烈
not Andre.
接电♥话♥的是你
That was you on the phone?
你不能这样
You don't call men
大半夜给男人打电♥话♥
in the middle of the night.
你不知道心理不正常的人会想到哪里去
'Cause you don't know where a wrong mind can go.
你明白吗 费斯
You understand, Faith?
你叫我什么
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表