剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Well, fire away, so to speak.
我们听说你的肥猪派对了
Heard about your hogscale party.
玩得挺高明啊 赫曼
Class act there, Herman.
那些小母牛爱做梦也不是我的错
Not my fault the heifer had dreams.
做梦
Dreams?
想成为Γρ的约炮妹
Of being a Gamma-Rho booty call.
史考特 你认识吉米·戴维斯吗
Hey, Scotty, you know a Jimmy Davis?
是一名假释官 当然认识
It's a probation officer. Sure.
我们上警校时是同届
He and I went to the academy together.
我们情同手足
We're kind of like brothers.
戴维斯知道我一直循规蹈矩
Davis knows I been dotting my I's.
或许吉米会发现你不那么规矩
Maybe Jimmy finds out you missed a "T,"
把你扔回郡监狱
tosses your ass back in county.
就轮到你给囚犯扮法国女仆了
You get to play French maid for the cons.
你把劳瑞拽回密室后发生了什么
So what happened after you dragged Laurie back into the pen?
就是一个玩笑 好吗
It was a joke, okay?
我没对那个猪排妹做什么
I didn't do anything to that pork pie.
跟我们讲讲
Tell us about it.
她爆发了
Girlfriend went ballistic.
我们还没完呢 小猪猪
We're not done with you yet, little piggy!
你个四眼废物
You four-eyed loser!
以前高中的那些男生就是这么喊你的
That's what the jocks used to call you in high school!
-还是你都忘了 -真的假的
- Or don't you remember? - For real?
我没跟你说话 给我闭嘴
I'm not talking to you, so shut the hell up!
你以为戴了隐形眼镜就改头换面了吗
You think getting contacts changes who you were?
你就是他们的朋友了吗
Makes you their friend now?
他们的兄弟
Their brother?
你以前讨厌他们这样的人
You used to hate guys like this,
这些每天在体育课上揍你的人
guys who beat you up in gym class every day.
你以前比他们强
You were better than them.
因为你不用靠欺负别人
Because you didn't need to make others feel small,
来找存在感
to feel real.
可是你知道吗
But you know what?
你现在就是那种人 德克
You're that guy now, Dirk.
你就是那种人
You're that guy.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
狄娅蕾
Dierdre?
怎么了
What happened?
走吧 我们走
Come on, let's get out of here.
就像我说的那样 胖胖情绪爆发了
Like I said, fatty got emotional.
那时候狄娅蕾还在房♥子里
So Dierdre was still in the house?
管她呢 没错 那又怎样
Whatever yes. So what?
劳瑞跟那个年长的人说
What did Laurie mean by,
"我知道你是谁"是什么意思
"I know who you are" to the older guy?
鬼才知道
Who the hell knows?
那周校友返校
It was alum weekend.
当时人多着呢
A lot of people were there.
我也不知道那老家伙是谁
I don't know who that old warthog was.
你为什么撒谎 狄娅蕾
Why'd you lie, Dierdre?
你明明还留在屋里 却说你出来了
Say you left when you were still in the house?
说吧 狄娅蕾
Tell them, Dierdre.
应该让人知道你身上发生的事
Someone should know what happened to you.
我买♥♥了条新裙子
I bought that new dress.
-他却给撕坏了 -谁
- And he ripped it. - Who did?
我得去打个电♥话♥
Look, I need to make a call.
谁伤害了你 狄娅蕾
Who hurt you, Dierdre?
当时很黑
It was dark.
我想找离开房♥子的路
I was trying to find a way out of that house,
但是有好多间屋子
but there were so many rooms,
然后有人不知从哪里冒出来
and then someone just grabs me
抓住了我 撕坏了我的裙子
from out of nowhere and rips my dress.
我还没来得及呼救就结束了
It was over before I could even scream.
我想找到离开的路 却找不到
I tried to find my way out of that house, but I couldn't.
所以劳瑞才在走廊里找到了你
That's when Laurie found you in that hallway.
劳瑞带我离开了房♥子
Laurie got me out of that house.
但之后她却背叛了我们
But then she turned traitor.
-你没事吧 狄娅蕾 -不
- Are you okay, Dierdre? - No.
她有事
She's not okay.
劳瑞 我能跟你谈谈吗
Laurie? Can I talk to you, please?
滚开 混♥蛋♥
Get away from us, you jerk!
我发誓我不知道他们会那么做
I didn't know they were gonna do that! I swear!
你要是听他一句话 你就是个可悲的人
You're pathetic if you listen to one word he says.
你怎么会不知道 德克
How could you not know, Dirk?
-他们什么都不告诉预备会员 -才怪
- They don't tell pledges anything. - Yeah, right!
我要是知道 绝不会让你来
I'd never let you come if I knew!
你个撒谎的混♥蛋♥
You're a lying piece of crap!
求你 劳瑞 就给我两分钟
Give me two minutes, Laurie, please!
我得跟你谈谈
I have to talk to you!
她才不管你要说什么呢
She doesn't care what you have to say!
狄娅蕾 他是我朋友
Dierdre, he's my friend.
你不明白吗
Don't you get it?
他根本不在乎你
You're nothing to him!
我想听他解释
I want to hear what he has to say.
你之后做什么了
What did you do?
我们直接回家了
We went straight home.
我们试着假装这一切没有发生
We tried to pretend it never happened.
乔 有发现
Jo? Got something.
刚跟斯蒂尔曼通过话
Just talked to Stillman.
查到照片上那个给劳瑞
I.D'ed the guy in the picture shoving
灌龙舌兰的男人是谁了
the tequila bottle down Laurie's throat.
那个Γρ的校友吗
The Gamma-Rho alum?
73年毕业 在校队待了三年
Class of '73, three years varsity crew.
只有一个人符合
One guy makes the grade.
你不会相信那人是谁
You're not gonna believe who it is.
别卖♥♥关子了
Don't keep me hanging.
约翰·艾弗里这个名字你有印象吗
The name John Avery ring any bells?
-市议员约翰·艾弗里吗 -正确
- City councilman John Avery? - Bingo.
据传这个艾弗里议员是个老色鬼
A rumor has it, this councilman Avery's a real hounddog.
总去纠缠女实习生
Can't keep his paws off the female interns.
劳瑞就是夏季实习时认识他的
That's how Laurie knew him, her summer internship.
2004年10月份
And in October of 2004,
艾弗里正在进行改选竞选活动
Avery was in the middle of a reelection campaign.
如果他参与Γρ活动的事被人知道
If his joining in the Gamma-Rho activities ever came to light,
他的事业就毁了
he'd be kissing his career bye-bye.
这么说劳瑞的死可能不是意外
So maybe Laurie's death wasn't accidental.
或许火灾是为了掩盖真♥相♥
So maybe the fire was a cover-up.
不确定的太多 不能就此
Lot of maybes. Too many for us to make
去指控一个议员
that sort of accusation against a councilman.
如果德克能向我们确认他的身份呢
What if Dirk gave us a positive ID on him?
-那小子大概不会配合的 -为什么
- Good luck getting any cooperation from your frat boys. - Why?
Γρ团结一致
Gamma-Rho's closing ranks.
刚刚把混♥蛋♥律师也找来了
Slimebag lawyer just got involved.
动作挺快
That was quick.
我跟史考特谈过话的那个小疯子 曼尼
Apparently that psycho kid, Manny, me and Scotty talked to?
我们一走就跑去跟他兄弟告状了
Went squealing to his brothers right after.
真行
Great.
劳瑞的爸爸提到过一封信
Laurie's dad mentioned some kind of letter
是议员在她死后不久写给他的
the councilman sent him, right after she died.
是不是凶手的忏悔呢
Could be doer's remorse?
艾弗里议员的来信
What's councilman Avery's letter
跟劳瑞的遭遇有什么关系
got to do with what happened to Laurie?
我们不想有任何疏漏
Well, we need to look at everything.
只是工作 邓恩先生
Part of the job, Mr. Dunne.
给你写信之后 艾弗里还找过你吗
Avery ever reach out to you again, after sending the letter?
不 我也不清楚 反正没印象
No. I, I don't know, not that I can recall.
那德克呢
What about Dirk?
德克 怎么了
Dirk? What about him?
他还跟你联♥系♥吗
He keep in touch?
每周过来吃顿饭
Comes over for a meal once a week.
我们 看看电视 聊聊天
We, uh, watch some TV, talk.
挺好的
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表