剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
After what Clinton said, I realized I was acting like a lunatic.
你的计划一点不差地发生了
Your plan is exactly how it went down.
-这也太巧了吧 -我知道
- It's a heck of a coincidence. - I know.
所以我才不想让克♥林♥顿♥说出去
Why do you think I didn't want Clinton to talk?
我知道这会对我很不利
I knew how guilty it made me look.
但我发誓
But I swear on my life,
我没伤害丹尼斯
I did not hurt Dennis.
肯定是他们中一人干的 计划得这么详细
One of them must have done it. It's too detailed a plan.
除非被人偷听到了
Unless someone overheard it.
我很乐意帮忙
I'm glad to help,
但我知道的都告诉你们了
but I'm pretty sure I told you guys everything I know already.
不是吧 莱尔
I don't think so, Lyle.
不吗
No?
不
No.
我们知道你在隔间里做校音
We know you were in that booth for sound check,
可以听到台上的一切
that you could hear everything onstage.
演出当晚 你听到了诺拉的计划
You heard Nora's plan the night of the show,
而你去实施了 不是吗
and you went through with it, didn't you?
什么计划 我不知道你们在说什么
Her plan? I have no idea what you're talking about.
这些演员有机会"在台上表演 实现梦想"
The actors are given a chance to "Get onstage, realize a dream."
你自己说的
Your words.
那是你的梦想吗 莱尔 上台表演
That your dream, Lyle? To be onstage?
得了吧 我热爱演奏
Come on. I love playing music.
但演出结束后
But the music isn't what people clap for
人们不是在为音乐鼓掌
at the end of the show, is it?
那是因为他们都是白♥痴♥
That's because they're morons.
我觉得你很像丹尼斯
Now, I think you're a lot like Dennis,
看着生命逝去 渴望受人瞩目
watching life pass you by, dreaming of a spotlight.
但丹尼斯很勇敢
But Dennis was brave.
他鼓起了勇气 去试唱了
He got up his nerve, went out there and auditioned.
-而你却不敢 -所以你才杀了他吗
- You were too scared. - That why you killed him?
或许你杀他是因为你知道自己不如他
Or did you kill him just because you knew he was better than you?
不如他 我看未必
Better than me? I don't think so.
在一旁观看 评价是很容易的
Oh, pretty easy to sit on the sidelines, judging.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
我看你在镁光灯下根本演不好
I don't think you could've hacked it under those bright lights.
你错了
You're wrong!
如果那晚我上了台
If I'd gotten onstage that night
巴里·特科坐在前排看我表演
with Barry Turk in the front row,
所有人都会赞叹不已的
everyone would've been blown away!
-但你永远都登不了台 -又错了
- But you were never gonna get onstage. - Wrong again!
丹尼斯一走
With Dennis gone,
只有我能顶替他上台
I was the only one who could go on in his place.
我对剧本滚瓜烂熟
I knew every word of that show!
你杀了他 还以为剧目会照常上演吗
You killed him and thought the curtain would still go up?
我本想打他的腿 让他上医院
I was just gonna hit him in the leg, send him to the hospital.
他们取消演出太不公平了
It isn't fair they canceled the show!
不是说"演出必须继续"吗
Whatever happened to "The show must go on"?
我背得滚瓜烂熟
I knew every word.
一字不差
Every word.
你们不信吗
You don't believe me?
有一家歌♥厅
There was a Cabaret
和一位主持人
and there was a master-of-ceremonies
有一座城市叫柏林
and there was a city called Berlin
那是在一个叫德国的国家
in a country called Germany.
那是世界的尽头
It was the end of the world.
而我跟萨莉·鲍尔斯翩翩起舞
And I was dancing with Sally Bowles
我们都睡着了
and we were both fast asleep.
*草地上的艳阳 夏天般温暖*
*The sun on the meadow is summery warm*
*树林里的牡鹿 自♥由♥地奔跑*
*The stag in the forest runs free*
*大家聚集起来 迎接暴风雨*
*But gather together to greet the storm*
*明天属于我*
*Tomorrow belongs to me*
把钱给我
Give me all your money.
莱尔 这是我听过的最差劲的假声音了
Lyle, that's the worst fake voice I ever heard.
你这是干什么啊
What are you up to?
你觉得我很好笑吗
You think I'm a joke, huh?
你觉得自己比我强吗
You think you're better than me, huh?
我们进去吧 快到时间了
Let's go inside, okay? It's almost time.
不 是我的时刻 不是你的
No, my time! Not yours.
你风光够了
You've had enough.
听我说 我只想好好表演
Look, all I want to do is put on a good show
然后回家 到我未婚妻身边
and go home to my fiancee.
这里就是我的家
This is my home!
这是我的一切
It's all I have!
而这
And this!
将会成为我的表演
is going to be my show.
这一次 我要大放异彩
For once, I'm gonna be the one that gets to shine!
莱尔
Lyle!
歌♥曲:"Maybe This Time"
选自:"Cabaret"
∮ Maybe this time ∮
∮ I'll be lucky ∮
∮ Maybe this time, he'll stay ∮
∮ Maybe this time ∮
∮ For the first time ∮
选角
∮ Love won't hurry away ∮
∮ He will hold me fast ∮
∮ I'll be home at last ∮
∮ Not a loser anymore ∮
∮ Like the last time and the time before ∮
∮ Everybody loves a winner ∮
∮ So nobody loved me ∮
克里夫
∮ Lady peaceful, lady happy ∮
∮ That's what I long to be ∮
∮ All the odds are in my favor ∮
∮ Something's bound to begin ∮
∮ It's got to happen ∮
∮ Happen sometime ∮
∮ Maybe this time I'll win ∮
∮ Put down the knitting the book and the broom ∮
∮ Time for a holiday ∮
∮ Life is Cabaret, old chum ∮
∮ Come to the Cabaret ∮
∮ And as for me, as for me ∮
∮ I made up my mind back in Chelsea ∮
∮ When I go ∮
∮ I'm going like Chelsie ∮
∮ Start by admitting ∮
∮ From cradle to tomb ∮
∮ Isn't that long a stay ∮
∮ Life is a Cabaret, old chum ∮
∮ Only a Cabaret, old chum ∮
∮ And I love ∮
∮ I love a Cabaret! ∮
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表