剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Emma know more than I do. She loves flying.
那你可以去做空姐啊
You could be stewardess.
或是飞行员
Or a pilot.
你一定很庆幸有这么个俱乐部吧 艾琳
You must be so glad to have this club, Irene.
你的孩子可以来这儿玩...
Someplace your children can go and...
而不是跟嬉皮士在街上疯吗 是啊
And not be running wild on the streets with hippies? Yes.
我有件事想问你
There's something I've been meaning to ask you.
我们的社交季就快开始了
Our debutante season starts soon.
你愿意让艾玛步入社交界吗
How would you like Emma to make her debut?
但艾琳 我们只是...
But Irene, we're just...
一位宇航员的妻子和女儿
The wife and daughter of an astronaut.
那会是我们的荣幸
It would be an honor for us.
我要做什么啊
What would I have to do?
整个社交季参加派对
You go to parties all season.
穿着漂亮的白裙子向你♥爸♥爸鞠躬
And you bow to your father in a gorgeous white dress
在舞会上正式露面
when you're presented at the ball.
那可是莫大的荣誉
It's very prestigious.
你会结识很多人
And you'll meet everyone.
你可以让崔维斯做你的男伴
And you can take Travis as your escort.
他不是你男友吗
Isn't he your boyfriend?
但我得跟奇普去
But I have to take Chip.
因为我们俩爸爸生意上的缘故
It's a business thing between our dads.
这样崔维斯也能去了
This way, Travis can come, too.
真是太幸运了
Oh, this is so lucky.
我以为现在都已经敲定人选了
I would think the girls had all been chosen by now.
这事我能做得了主
I have some pull in that area.
毕竟我是尚衣女官
After all, I am the Mistress of the Robes.
女王或王后的制♥服♥侍从女官长
尚衣什么
Mistress of the what?
那是个很老的名头了 意思是她管事
The titles are from centuries ago. It means she was in charge.
听起来这个舞会不是艾玛会感兴趣的事
Well, it doesn't sound like this ball was Emma's type of thing.
她之所以同意是因为我说
She only agreed after I pointed out
舞会能给她带来无限机遇
the opportunities it could mean,
让她结识重要人物
the people she'd meet.
而她想去上大学
She wanted to go to college.
那么说她同意你很高兴喽
So you were glad when she said yes?
让崔维斯做她的男伴
Took Travis as her escort?
这辈子最大的错误
It was the mistake of my life.
艾玛跟崔维斯有矛盾吗
Emma have trouble with Travis?
如果有 我也没看到
If she did, I was blind to it.
我觉得那些人都是圣人呢
I thought those people could do no wrong.
我想帮她
I wanted to help her.
可却把她交给了一个杀人犯
Instead, I handed her over to a murderer.
闭馆
感谢您二十年来的支持
惠特曼画廊
就是这幅吧
So that's the one, huh?
-什么 -你喜欢的画
- The one? - Painting you like.
揣摩出别人的喜好是我的工作
It's my job, figuring out what people like,
看出他们所着迷的事物
what they're attracted to.
我在这里学到了很多
I learn a lot in this room.
希望我们也能了解到很多
Hope the same goes for us.
拉什和杰弗里斯探员 凶案组
Detective Rush and Jeffries, homicide.
是为了莎蒂的事吗
Is this about Sadie?
已经有个警♥察♥死死地盯着我了
Oh, I've already got a Javert watching my every move.
那是为你妻子的案子
That's for your wife's murder.
我们是为艾玛·沃恩而来
This is about Emma Vine.
-艾玛 她... -死了38年了
- Emma? She died... - 38 years ago.
因为她和你妻子死法相同 我们又展开了调查
It came up again since she died exactly the way your wife did.
恕我直言 不一样的
Respectfully, no.
她没摔下楼梯吗
She didn't fall down a flight of stairs?
这是没错
That much is true.
但我认为莎蒂是癫痫发作才摔下去的
But it's my belief that Sadie had a seizure and fell.
她有癫痫 这是唯一合理的解释
She was epileptic. It's the only thing that makes any sense.
那艾玛呢 她也有病吗
What about Emma? She have a medical condition too?
我跟艾玛根本不熟
I hardly knew Emma.
我只是答应了女友做她舞会的男伴
I escorted her to the ball as a favor to my girlfriend.
-兰顿吗 -对
- Landon. - That's right.
我根本没动机
I had no motive.
也不知道她为什么会死吗
And no clue why she died?
这些女孩对社交季很在意
Well, these girls took the debutante season very seriously.
是啊
Right.
那时有传闻说
There was a bit of talk about the fact that
艾玛顶掉了别人
Emma got someone else's spot.
顶掉了谁
Who was this someone else?
斯隆·基尼
Sloane Kinny.
酒鬼 荡♥妇♥一个
Big boozer. All-around floozy.
斯隆生艾玛的气吗
Did Sloane have it out for Emma?
就好像艾玛夺下了她手中的金券
Like Emma had yanked the golden ticket right out of her hand.
希望你喜欢
I hope you like it.
是特里西娅·尼克松的配方
It's Tricia Nixon's recipe.
尼克松总统的长女
斯隆 艾玛的爸爸是宇航员呢
So, Sloane, Emma's dad is an astronaut.
真不错啊
That's the mostest.
真厉害
Pretty neat.
谢谢
Thanks.
他会成为第一个登月的人
He's gonna be the first man on the moon.
艾玛要做第一个进哈佛的女孩
And Emma wants to be the first girl to go to Harvard.
哈佛不让女生进的
They don't let girls into Harvard.
怎么不让 坐卫斯理女校的大巴去就行
Sure they do. Right after they get off the bus from Wellesley.
指联谊活动
因为哈佛的物理学是最好的
It's just that Harvard has the best physics program.
你是指体育吗
You mean, like, P.E.?
P.E:Physical Education
如果你有兴趣
You know, if you're interested,
舞会厅里有回音壁呢
there's an echo thing in the ballroom.
-真的吗 -等我们过去时给你看
- Really? - I'll show you when we're there.
你也要参加舞会吗
You're going to the ball?
是的
Yes.
-玫瑰到了吗 -今早到的
- The roses came? - This morning.
我没收到啊
I didn't get mine.
我不能去了吗
I'm not debuting?
抱歉 斯隆
Sorry, Sloane.
我是被她顶掉了吗
Did I get bumped for her?
我们都不了解她
We don't even know her!
斯隆家是暴发户
Sloane was new money.
那她就不是好人了吗
Which made her a bad person?
我是说她可有可无 所以...
No, what I mean is she was expendable so...
艾琳就把她踢走了
Irene cut her out.
换上了艾玛
For Emma.
这么说斯隆对艾玛怀恨在心
So Sloane had an axe to grind with Emma,
但艾玛是死在了舞会上
but Emma died at the ball.
对 但斯隆也去了
Yeah, but Sloane was there.
而且她很生气
And she was angry.
她怎么会去 她不是受邀名媛
Why would she be there? She wasn't a debutante.
的确 但我就是看到她了
True, but I know I saw her.
有证据吗
Any proof of that?
去问奇普 如果你们能找到他
Ask Chip if you can find him.
你的好朋友 我们为什么要相信他
Your best friend. But why would we believe him?
你大概不会相信 就像你不相信我
You probably wouldn't. Just like you don't believe me.
没错 崔维斯 我不信
You're right, Travis. I don't.
不止你一个
Well, join the club.
所以我才请了那么多大律师
That's why I have to hire all these fancy lawyers.
帮助大家都不信的人
To help the guy that nobody believes.
费城慈善团体年度名媛舞会
纪念年鉴 1968年
崔维斯说是斯隆
Travis points to Sloane,
她本来也是受邀名媛
a girl that got knocked out of being a deb
却被艾玛顶掉了
because Emma took her place.
我拿到了斯隆69年酒驾拍的存档照片
Got Sloane's mug shot from a DUI in '69.
在跟慈善团体舞会上拍的照片做对比
Comparing it to the benevolent society's photos from the ball.
这个崔维斯挺能说的 是吧
This Travis talks a good game, huh?
很圆滑 但我还是觉得闪电不会劈同一个人
Well, smooth, but I still say lightning doesn't strike twice.
米勒追查天鹅戒指有结果吗
Miller have any luck tracking the swan ring?
她跟费城每个当铺和拍卖♥♥行
She put the word out to every pawn shop
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表