剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
Where'd you get this?
我开始工作时你给我的
You give it to me, when I start the job.
不 我给了你熟食店的钥匙
No. I gave you the key to the deli.
我从没给你我家的钥匙
I never gave you the key to my home.
那我也不知道是怎么回事
Then I don't know how it gets there.
国王被打的那天 你休息了很长时间
You took a long break that day King got beat up.
你去我家了吗 李嘉图
Did you go to my apartment, Ricardo?
没有 我们发现他时我跟你在一起
No. I was with you when we found him.
可我们一进门你就急着要出去
But you were itchin' to get out of there as soon as we came in.
你还总说我该把狗留在家里
You always saying how I should leave the dog at home,
说他挡害
he gets in the way.
你走吧 弗兰克 这太过分了
Get out of here, Frank. This is crazy.
我们完了 李嘉图
We're done, Ricardo.
-你被解雇了 -什么
- You're fired. - What?
我根本不了解你这人
I don't know who the hell you are.
-他解雇了李嘉图 -是的
- He fired Ricardo? - That's right.
李嘉图告诉你
Ricardo say anything to you
他是怎么拿到弗兰克家的钥匙了吗
about where he got the key to Frank's place?
没有
Nothing.
但两天后 他就还我钱了
But two days later, he paid me back.
全款
The whole loan.
所以我完全没理由去打搅他们
So I got no reason to bother anybody, you see.
对我来说一切都好
All worked out good for me.
看来李嘉图有重要细节没说
Sounds like Ricardo left out a major detail.
你知道他们的争吵吗
Did you know they fought?
-知道李嘉图被解雇吗 -不知道
- That Ricardo was fired? - No.
只有这样这小家伙才能睡着
This is the only way I could get this whack-job to go to sleep.
他现在睡得很沉啊
Well, he's sleeping pretty sound now.
你真该看看
You should've seen it.
时间越晚 他闹得越凶
The later it got, the more energy he had.
真是疯了
It was nuts.
还记得林赛吗 儿童服务中心
You remember Lindsey? Child Services.
当然 你好 林赛
Sure. Hey, Lindsey.
抱歉昨晚没能派人来
Sorry we couldn't send anybody last night.
团体家庭出了点危机
We had a group home crisis.
他们找到孩子的妈妈了
But they found the mom.
她过去一天去哪了
So where's she been for the last 24 hours?
她要上两轮班 保姆又取消了预约
She had a double-shift at work, the sitter canceled,
-她把孩子给了哥哥 -他大概有点毛病
- her brother got the baby. - I guess he's troubled.
去法庭赴约的路上把他扔下了
Dumped him on the way to a court appointment.
她把儿子给了一个疯子
She gave her son to a head case?
我们会调查的 确认他们家的情况
Well, we'll investigate. Make sure the home's OK.
希望如此
I hope so.
给你
Here.
看来你对这种事挺有诀窍啊
It seems like you got a knack for that stuff.
一晚上就折腾死我了
One night and I'm fried.
幸好我和朱莉没要孩子
I'm glad Julie and I never had kids.
你没告诉我弗兰克解雇了你 李嘉图
You didn't tell me Frank fired you, Ricardo.
那事不重要 他第二天就把我雇回去了
It was not important. He took me back the next day.
那你欠菲利克斯·德罗萨的钱
Well how about owin' money to Felix Darosa
和他欺负弗兰克的事呢 也不重要吗
and him pushin' Frank around? That not important either?
弗兰克去找过菲利克斯 我不知道啊
Frank talked to Felix? I didn't know!
你还有什么对你不利的事没说
What else did'ya leave out that might make you look bad?
没有了
Nothing!
那你哪来的弗兰克家的钥匙
Where'd you get the key to Frank's house?
我不知道钥匙在那儿
I didn't know that key was there.
弗兰克问起来的时候你很愤怒啊
You got pretty angry when Frank started askin' about it.
菲利克斯在为钱的事威胁我
Felix was threatening me about money
然后弗兰克就来指责我
and then Frank comes and accuses me!
我每天都努力工作 日复一日 可还是不够
I work hard every day, day after day and it's never enough!
所以你一气之下就杀了弗兰克吗
Is that why you snapped and killed Frank?
没 我说了 弗兰克又把我雇回去了
No! Frank took me back, I told you!
那你哪来的钱还菲利克斯
Well how'd you get the money to pay Felix?
是弗兰克借我的
Frank loaned it to me!
你能证明吗
You got proof of that?
不能
No.
我还大老远跑来这儿呢
And I come all the way out here again.
-你就是在耍我吧 -等等
- You just playin' me, ain't you? - Wait.
-瓦伦斯探员 -开门
- Detective Valens! - Open up.
求你了 那钥匙 我保证
Por favor, the key, I promise you,
不是我放在那儿的 也不是弗兰克
I didn't put it there. And Frank didn't.
只有可能是一个人干的
Only one other person could have.
汤米
Tommy?
汤米
Hey Tommy.
出现了几个问题
A couple questions popped up.
你或许能帮上忙
We thought you could help.
我们得知李嘉图钥匙环上有你家公♥寓♥的钥匙
We found out there was a key on Ricardo's key ring to your apartment.
你知道是怎么回事吗
Any thoughts on how it got there?
知道
Yeah.
是我放的
I put it there.
这些年来我一直以为是李嘉图杀了我爸爸
All these years I thought Ricardo was the one who killed my dad.
我绝不会帮他的
I wouldn't have done anything to help the guy,
但现在你们又说不是他干的
but now you're saying that he didn't do it.
你为什么把钥匙放在那儿 汤米
Why'd you put the key there, Tommy?
当时我爸还对谁闯进来打了狗的事不依不饶
It was when my dad was so obsessing over who got in and hit the dog.
你知道是斯特普
And you knew it was Stump.
-所以你想保护你朋友 -不止如此
- So you were protecting your friend? - It's not just that,
我想让他解雇李嘉图
I was trying to get Ricardo fired,
他在占我爸爸的便宜
I mean, he was takin' advantage of my dad.
那么你是为了你♥爸♥爸好了
So you were watching out for you dad?
别人不会去考虑他的
Nobody else was going to.
不容易啊 失去妈妈
Not easy. Losin' a parent.
努力照顾你仅剩下的亲人
Tryin' to take care of the one you got left.
我妈妈死后 他就...
After my mom died, it was like
好像是失去了常识似的
he lost all his common sense or something.
-我是指他结交的人 -朋友吗
- I mean, the people he picked. - Friends?
-差不多吧 -比如呢
- Sorta. - Like who?
有一个女人
There was this one lady.
-也不重要了 -这让我们判断吧
- It doesn't really matter. - Well let us decide that.
我对她不太放心
I was a little concerned about her.
想让他看清事实
Tried to open his eyes.
我都很久没去约会了
It's been a while since I went on a date.
该买♥♥套新西服的
Should've bought a new suit.
这些裤子我现在穿都小了
These pants got a little too small.
现在没人穿西服了
Nobody wears suits anymore.
我就穿 这样显得尊重他人
I wear suits. It's respectful.
或许只穿一件笔挺的粗花呢外套
Maybe just a good sports jacket.
我有件海军蓝的 扣子很漂亮
I got a navy blue one with nice buttons.
看看在不在壁柜里
See if it's in the closet?
你要跟艾蒂诺太太说的那个女人出去吗
So you going out with that lady Mrs Edino was talking about?
不 是在兽医诊所遇到的 安东尼娅
Nah, it's the one I met at the vet. Antonia.
就住在街角
Lives right around the corner.
-她吗 -是的
- Her? - Yeah.
-你认识她吗 -她不是结婚了吗
- You know her? - Ain't she married?
我每次看见她 她都跟一个大块头在一起
Everytime I see her she's with this big bruiser lookin' guy.
他们分居了
No, she's seperated now.
肯定也就前不久的事 这么快就出来约会了
Well, must've just happened. Pretty soon to be dating.
你们都是
For both of you.
是你劝我去约会的呢
You're the one that said I should go on a date.
但我没想到你真会这么做
Yeah but I didn't think you'd do it.
而且这个女人很聒噪艳俗
And this lady she's real loud and flashy.
她不像妈妈
She's not like mom.
每人会像你妈妈
No one's gonna be like your mom.
她是万里挑一的人
She was one in a billion.
听我说
Listen,
你妈死后 我一直忙于工作
I've been too wrapped up in work since mom.
我没在家多陪你
I haven't been home enough.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
或许我们可以再开始一起
Maybe we could start spending time
像以前那样玩玩什么的
together again, like the old days.
或许我们可以再一起去打冰球
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表