剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
那你来挽救大局啊 卡米拉
Why don't you save the day, Carmela?
你把孩子抱走啊
Take the baby yourself,
拿去后台跟你的鸦♥片♥烟枪和仙女养在一起
and raise it backstage with your opium pipe and your fairies.
我们
We, uh...
我们本可以接受那个孩子的
we could've taken the little baby.
我们撑下来了
We survived.
那是什么时候
When was this?
圣诞节当天
Christmas day.
你把金钟给了维奥蕾特
You gave Violet your gold clock?
那是小孩子想帮忙
A child's idea of help.
谁知道那钟值多少钱呢
Who knows how much it was worth?
75块
Seventy-five dollars.
丹尼尔 我们得拿走那台钟
Daniel, we'd like to take the clock in with us.
-最好不要 -为什么 丹尼尔
- I'd rather you didn't. - Why is that, Daniel?
那是传家宝
Well, it's a family heirloom.
你知道菲利克斯跟你讲的故事不是真的
You know the story Felix told you isn't true.
巴特比没把那台钟给他
Bartleby didn't give him that clock.
他一直都是那么说的
Well, it's what he always told me.
但有一次他说了实话
Except that one time when he told you the truth.
你说你祖父死前 想告诉你
You said your grandfather wanted to tell you his stories
他的故事
before he died.
把话都说出来
To get them off his chest.
我们认为他告诉了你杀人的事 丹尼尔
We think he told you about a murder, Daniel.
菲利克斯·斯比齐克是个好人
Felix Spyczyk was an honorable man.
她死的那天 他是最后跟她在一起的人
He was the last one seen with her, day she died.
他夺走了她的钟
He took the clock from her.
你们为什么非要这样
Why do you have to do this?
他都死很久了 也不能惩罚他了
He's gone now. He's long gone, and he can't be punished.
但维奥蕾特的家人一直在受惩罚
Violet's family has been punished.
如果她没有死 他们的人生本会大不一样
Their lives would have been so different if they had her around.
他们理应得到一个了结
They deserve to put it to bed.
我想过毁掉磁带
I thought about destroying the tape.
但这是他的愿望
But it's what he wanted.
他想说出真♥相♥
He wanted to tell the truth.
你们听吧
So here.
没事了 爷爷 你休息吧
That's okay, grandfather. You can rest now.
我要说出来 我对她做了什么
I want to say it, what I did to her.
没事的
It's okay.
她离开了巴特比家
It was after she left Bartleby's
只带走了一个哭泣的婴孩
with nothing but a crying baby
和那台金钟
and that gold clock.
没事的 罗斯 没事的
It's okay, baby Rose. It's okay.
没事啦
It's okay.
别哭啦
It's okay.
-他是个人♥渣♥ -是的
- He is scum. - Yes, he is.
人们把他当做神
People think he is like god,
他们巴特比家的人 住着漂亮的大房♥子
all of them, in their beautiful house, Bartlebys!
但我们知道巴特比家人的真面目
We know the truth about Bartleby,
他对你和你的孩子做了什么
and what he did to you and your little baby.
我们可以告诉别人
We can tell the world.
你在说什么 斯比齐克先生
What are you suggesting, Mr. Spyczyk?
我会让他给我们钱 否则我就捅给报社
I will tell him give us money or we tell newspapers.
他没钱 你也听到了
He has no money. You heard him.
这些人像蟑螂一样顽强 他有钱
These people survive like cockroach. He has money.
尼克·巴特比 他要什么总能拿到
He can always find what he needs, Nick Bartleby.
不 我都撑到现在了 我会想到办法的
No. I've made it this far. I'm a girl who finds a way.
醒醒吧
Wake up.
你有个孩子 又没有钱
You have baby and no money.
今天虽然没有 但明天
Today I don't, but tomorrow...
这是个好计划
This is good plan.
在美国就得这样才能赚到钱
This is how to do as the rich do in America.
压榨他们
Squeezing them.
我不是那种人
I'm not that sort of person.
你拿了他们的钟
You take clock already.
你让他收买♥♥你
You let him buy you.
我宁可自己想办法
I'd rather find a way to make it on my own
也不要做个下♥贱♥的敲诈者
than be a lowly blackmailer.
我不下♥贱♥
I am not lowly!
你要是敲诈他们 你就跟巴特比一样坏
Blackmailing makes you as bad as Bartleby.
我才不像巴特比
I'm not like Bartleby!
才不像
I'm not.
罗斯
Rosie...
没事了 宝宝 没事了
All right, moppet. All right.
∮ You and I said good-bye ∮
∮ I thought I'd die ∮
∮ 300 flowers ∮
∮ I've been sitting here forever ∮
∮ Can't seem to ∮
∮ Make up my mind ∮
∮ You and I ∮
∮ Second chance ∮
∮ Hometown romance ∮
∮ 300 flowers ∮
∮ When I gave up ∮
∮ What was ours ∮
∮ I met a man so kind ∮
∮ Red petals tickling my feet ∮
∮ Like an oriental carpet ∮
∮ Thick and sweet ∮
∮ What once was ∮
∮ Dust now is grand ∮
∮ I believe I've found ∮
∮ My new man ∮
∮ Baby, you ∮
∮ Don't be blue ∮
∮ Find someone new ∮
∮ 300 flowers ∮
∮ I've been sitting here ∮
∮ For hours ∮
∮ I've up and changed my mind ∮
∮ Yeah ∮
∮ I've up and changed my mind ∮
圣玛丽孤儿院
亲爱的勒弗罗小姐...
巴特比
维奥蕾特·波利
罗斯·波利
已结案
歌♥曲:"300 flowers"
歌♥手:Violet Polley
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表