剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
铁证 悬案
第三季 第八集:荣誉
本故事纯属虚构 如有雷同 实属巧合
1972年8月16日
这是什么 奈德
What do you have there, Ned?
是给我爸爸的
It's for my dad.
爸爸
奈德
Neddie!
爸爸
奈德 把这碗薯片
Neddie, could you take that bowl of potato chips
拿进休息室
into the family room?
我手上有面糊
I've got batter on my hands
妈妈 我画了一幅爸爸飞机的画
Mom, I drew a picture of Dad's plane
机翼的装饰跟真的一模一样 怎么样
with the exact way that the wings were decorated, OK?
好啊 奈德
OK, Neddie.
因为你说他不再开那架飞机了
Because, you said he's not flying in that anymore
所以他需要有个念想
so he needs something to remember it by.
妈妈 你得开始做虾卷了
Mom, I need you to start the shrimp rounds.
你是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是奈德
I'm Ned.
那我是你♥爸♥爸 奈德
Well then I'm your dad, Ned.
你不像我爸爸
You don't look like my dad.
我有他的照片
I have his picture.
我比以前帅多了
I'm a lot handsomer now than I used to be.
我回来了
I'm home.
天呐
Oh, my God.
卡尔
Carl.
我还记得你
I remember you.
这是我做的
I made this.
是给你的
It's for you.
这些手镯上都有你的名字
These are the bracelets with your name on them.
你在越南的时候 大家都戴着这些
Everybody wore 'em while you were in Vietnam.
大男人可不哭 爸爸
Big boys don't cry, Dad.
我哭是因为你妈为这箱子肯定花了不少钱
I'm cryin' because your mom spent so much money on this box.
不 这是我做的
No, I made it.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
73年4月
卡尔·波顿
斯蒂尔曼副队长
Lieutenant Stillman.
我是凯蒂·米勒 缉毒组的 我喊你来的
Kat Miller, narcotics. I called you.
这两位是拉什和瓦伦斯探员
Detective Rush and Valens.
谢谢你们能来
Glad you could come down.
我们搜这里的时候发现了有趣的东西
We found something interesting tossed in this place.
是什么
What are they?
战俘手镯
POW bracelets.
上面都是同一个名字 卡尔·波顿
All with the same name on 'em Carl Burton.
他是个海军飞行员
He was a Navy pilot.
越战战俘
Prisoner of war in Vietnam.
73年在这里被枪杀
He was shot to death back here in '73.
你凭一个手镯就能记起这么多
You remember that all from cuff?
他是战争英雄
He was a war hero.
没抓到凶手吗
Never brought the job in?
你在哪找到的
Where'd you find this?
地下室热水器后面
Behind the water heater in the cellar.
我就是觉得不对劲
I just thought that was off.
对死者有感情意义的东西被塞在这里
Something sentimental to a murder victim being stuffed down there.
这些东西是类似于军牌吗
So, were these like dog tags?
这是朋友家人戴的 不是士兵本人
Friends and family wore 'em, not the soldier.
像卡尔那样得以回家的战俘
POWs who made it home like Carl did,
会有人把手镯收集起来给他
someone would gather them up and make a presentation.
你在这里抓到的人知道那东西的来路吗
Anyone you drag out of this place know how they wound up here?
我们来的时候已经人去楼空了
House was empty when we hit it
新线索不多啊
Skimpy new direction.
他是个战俘 史考特
He's a POW, Scotty.
有任何线索也得查下去
We got anything, we're gonna go with it.
当然 没问题
Yeah. OK, sure.
把卡尔·波顿当做你的家人
In fact, think of Carl Burton like family.
这宗案子要有这样的劲头
That's how I want this job worked.
卡尔·波顿 35岁 美国海军少校
Carl Burton, 35, Lieutenant Commander, US Navy.
在河内执行第23次轰炸任务时被击落
Shot down on his 23rd bombing mission over Hanoi.
上去那么多次 终于把运气用光了
Go up enough times, luck runs out.
他不止是运气差 被俘后在战俘营待了五年
His got even worse, he was captured, spent 5 years in a prison camp.
没死在战俘营 却死在自家门口
Survives all that, gets gunned down in his own area code.
当时他回家刚七个月
7 months after he's home.
卡尔最后出现的地方是另一名战俘
Last place Carl's seen was a funeral reception
莱克斯·波特的追思会上
of a POW buddy of his, Rex Potter.
跟卡尔一样来自洛克斯步罗
He was a Roxborough guy same as Carl,
但是没能活着离开战俘营
didn't make it out of the prison camp.
询问了家人
Interviews with the family,
和当晚波特家的宾客
people at the Potter house that night,
没人看到什么异常
no one sees anything unusual.
卡尔横尸于追思会一英里之外的地方
Carl's body was found a mile from the reception,
枪就在几英尺之外 但指纹被大雨冲掉了
gun was a few feet from him but rain washed away any prints.
兜里还有一袋大♥麻♥
And a bag of marijuana in his pocket.
葬礼肯定令人情绪激动吧
Well a funeral's gotta be intense, right?
或许让卡尔想逃离一下现实
Put Carl in the mood for some kind of escape?
他买♥♥了大♥麻♥ 但那里不太平
He scores, gets shot on the way home,
结果回家路上被人枪杀了
being in the wrong neighborhood.
但不能解释手镯怎么出现在那栋房♥子里
That doesn't explain the bracelets in that house.
或许他想拿那个跟毒贩换毒
Maybe he tried to trade 'em to the dealer.
那东西不值钱
No, they're not worth anything.
或许正是因此才挨了枪子
Could be why he got shot.
我们去找卡尔的妻儿谈谈
Let's talk to Carl's wife and son,
看他们是否记得葬礼那天的事
see what they remember about the day of the funeral.
有可能他就是颓废了 约翰
Could be another vet burnout story, John.
很多跟我们一同服役的人回来 变得一塌糊涂
Lot of guys we served with came home, turned to junk.
不管我们查到什么 都要跟下去
Whatever we find, we follow it up.
不用这么麻烦的 波顿太太
You didn't have to fix up, Mrs Burton.
我们军嫂 打扮好 礼数周
Military wife, look right, live right.
要来点喝的吗
May I get you a drink?
时候还早呢
Pretty early.
男人们以前常说 总有哪里正是喝酒的时间
Cocktail hours somewhere, boys used to say.
我们是为你丈夫的案子而来
We're here about your husband's murder.
有什么新情况吗
Something come up?
我们在泰奥加一栋废楼里找到了他的战俘手镯
We found his POW bracelets in an abandoned house in Tioga.
卡尔被害的时候那里可不太平
Kind of sketchy area back when Carl was killed.
现在那儿更糟了
It's even worse now.
好吧
Ok.
你知道手镯怎么会跑到那里去吗
Any idea how the bracelets wound up there?
不
No.
我真是不好意思
This is embarassing but,
但我把它们忘记了
I guess I lost track of them.
你不像那种会忘记什么的人
You don't seem like the losing track type.
但当时有段日子我连自己都照顾不好
No, but I lost track of myself for a time then.
卡尔死的时候兜里有大♥麻♥
Carl was carrying pot when he died.
当时认为他在吸毒
The theory was that he had a habit.
那晚他就是因此惹上麻烦
Got him in to trouble that night.
听上去不像我嫁的那个热血战斗机飞行员啊
Doesn't sound like the gung-ho fighter pilot I married.
那72年回到你身边的那个男人呢
How about the guy who came home to you in '72?
我不去想那个人
I don't think about that man.
我宁愿记得卡尔以前的样子
I'd rather remember Carl as he was before.
他很坚强
He was strong.
他是个英雄 我是他妻子
He was a hero, I was his wife.
-如果他吸毒 你会知道吗 -不
- Would you have known if he was doing drugs? - No.
我们尽力了
We really tried.
但我们没能再次了解彼此
We just never got to know each other ever again.
这可真浪漫
This is very romantic.
我不在的日子里 你喜欢上香槟了吗
Did you turn into a champagne girl while I was gone?
得了
Come on, now.
这些年我净跟只穿了内衣
After sleeping for years with a guy in skivvies,
一周洗一次澡的男人同住
showered once a week.
终于觉出我的好了吗
I'm finally looking good.
记得我跟你分手那次吗
Remember when I broke up with you?
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表