剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表
这叫恶有恶报
Must've gotten what was coming to him.
是你干的吗
That courtesy of you?
我
Me?
不是
Nah.
乔瑟夫15岁的时候 我收留了他
I took in Joseph when he was 15.
其他人都不想要他
Nobody else wanted him.
他和怀尔德十分亲密
He and Wilder got thick as thieves.
合起伙来对付我
Turned against me.
怎么说 道崔太太
How so, Mrs. Dautry?
向社保局举报我
Called DHS on me.
可想而知
Imagine that.
就这样 他以前就这样看我
Yeah, that right there. That's the look he'd give me.
乔瑟夫死的时候 怀尔德也失踪了
Wilder disappeared right around when Joseph died.
你知道怎么回事吗
You know why?
我猜他是走了
Figured he took off
因为费城再没有他可以揩油的人了
'cause he ran out of people in Philly to mooch off of.
有人看到他们起争执
They were seen arguing.
他们俩总有事端
Always something with those two.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我最后一次见到他们 他们惹了麻烦
Well...the last time I saw them, they were up a creek,
想让我帮他们
looking to me to bail them out.
听我说 他需要你帮助
Look, he needs your help.
他病了 而且没地方可去
He's coming down and he's got no place to stay.
你一副自己比他强多少的样子
You act like you're better than him.
我听说你工作的地方了
I read about that place you work.
孩子们彼此伤害
Kids stabbing each other.
今天还有人威胁我呢
I was threatened today about that.
我不想让怀尔德待在我身边 太危险
I don't want Wilder near me, it's dangerous.
也不能待在这里 每个卧室都有孩子
Can't stay here. I got fosters in all the bedrooms.
我想带他离开费城 去农场
I want to get him out of the city to the farm.
那栋老房♥子 谁知道钥匙在哪啊
That old shack? Who even knows where the key is?
莉巴 听我说 我知道我们一直不像一家人
Reba, look, I know we haven't been family to each other,
但我和他需要你帮忙
but we need this, me and him.
我对你们俩已经够尽责了
You two got enough out of me.
怀尔德
Wilder?
乔瑟夫会照顾你的 好吗 宝贝
Joseph will take care of you, alright, pumpkin, hmm?
-我想回房♥间 -我们得走了 老弟
- I want to go to my room. - We've got to go, brother.
我带你去我家 给你收拾一下
Come on, we'll get you to my place, clean you up.
你真是年度最佳母亲 莉巴 谢谢了
You're the mother of the year, Reba. Thanks for everything.
听上去像我妈也曾被提名的奖项
Sounds like the same award my mom was up for.
你让乔瑟夫走人了吗
So you sent Joseph packing?
还带着一个病怏怏的瘾君子
With a strung-out drug addict for company?
对
Yep.
乔瑟夫问你的那个农场是怎么回事
What was the farm Joseph asked you about?
岚靳峰那边家里的房♥子
Family place up Limekiln pike.
现在就剩一堆烂木头钉子了
Just a pile of boards and nails by now.
地址 莉巴
Address, Reba.
手还是去拍个片子吧 史考特
Might want to get that hand X-rayed, Scotty.
没事的
Eh, it's nothing.
就是在选拔赛上伤到了
Just, uh, jammed it in a pickup game.
要走吗 阿莉
Heading out, Lil?
我想现在去一趟道崔家的农场
I was, uh, thinking I'd go out to the Dautrys' farm now.
早上去吧
Go in the morning.
你们俩一起去
Two of you.
好的 晚安 老大
Okay, good night, boss.
晚安
Good night.
罗宾森之家
亚彻
Archer?
劳拉
Laura?
你还活着
You're alive.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是警♥察♥
I'm the police.
拿出点证明来
I'd like some proof of that.
死在你公♥寓♥的人是谁
Who was murdered in your apartment?
我♥干♥弟弟 怀尔德
My foster brother Wilder.
-是你杀了他吗 -当然不是
- Did you kill him? - Of course not.
虽然他有很多问题 但我很爱他
Guy was a mess, but I loved him like hell.
你让大家以为那是你
You let everyone think it was you.
他们以为他们杀了我
They thought they'd killed me.
如果我出现 他们又会来杀我
If I came forward, they'd try again.
他们
They?
你大晚上一个人来这里干什么
What are you doing out here at night, alone?
我是来找怀尔德的
Looking for Wilder.
想侦破你的案子
Trying to solve your murder.
看来我该感激你喽
I guess I should be grateful.
感觉真奇怪啊
These are some odd hours.
你是个工作狂吗 探员
What are you, a workaholic, detective?
是谁想杀你 乔瑟夫
Who was trying to kill you, Joseph?
我去年一直在查这事
I spent the last year trying to find out.
想拿到警♥察♥不能忽视的证据
Get proof the police have to pay attention to.
把你知道的告诉我 剩下的我会解决
Tell me what you know, I can take it from there.
不 你不懂
No, you don't understand.
这些人神通广大 能找关系阻止你
These people have the resources, and the reach to stop you.
听上去像是你想多了
That sounds a little paranoid.
那倒好了
I wish it was.
你得信任我 我能帮你
You have to trust me. I can help.
你叫什么
What's your name?
莉莉·拉什
Lilly Rush.
莉莉·拉什探员
Detective Lilly Rush.
你一定觉得我是个疯子吧
Well, you must think I'm a wacko.
我不是泰德·卡辛斯基那种疯子
This, this, this isn't as Ted Kaczynski as it looks. It's a...
美国著名的炸♥弹♥客
在这里生活很好
It's a good life out here.
很安静
Quiet.
看得出来
I could see that.
你觉不觉得我们好像见过似的
Does it feel like we've met before or something?
不
No.
到底怎么回事 乔瑟夫
Tell me what happened, Joseph.
怀尔德死前那天 我在罗宾森之家
I was at Robinson house the day before Wilder was murdered.
乔瑟夫 我得跟你谈谈 是要紧事
Joseph? I gotta talk to you. It's important.
我们能去你办公室谈谈吗
Could we talk in your office?
好的 我会努力更好地面对批评
So, yeah, I'll work on taking criticism better.
好的 谢谢 乔瑟夫
Cool. Thanks, Joseph.
一切都好吧
Is everything okay?
奥兰多死后 我这两个月都无法入眠
I haven't slept in two months, not since Orlando died.
我明白
I know.
乔瑟夫 那些最需要我们爱和支持的孩子
Joseph, the kids who need love and support the most,
我们不能就这么抛弃他们
we can't just throw them away.
我们没有抛弃任何人啊 简
We don't throw anyone away, Jane.
那科瑞呢
What about Corey?
-科瑞 -他需要我们
- Corey? - He needs us.
我们是他的家人 如果你去作证
We're his family, and you testifying
无异于把他关在家门之外
just slams the door in his face.
但科瑞杀人了
But Corey killed a boy.
他得承担责任
He needs to take responsibility for that.
但科瑞没办法
But Corey had to do it.
奥兰多要毁了一切 毁掉这里
Orlando was going to ruin everything, and bring down this place.
毁掉这里 你在说什么啊
Bring it down? What are you talking about?
这不关你的事
It's none of your business.
听我说 我不明白是怎么回事
Look, I don't know what's going on here,
但不论怎样 我要去作证 简
but I'm gonna testify, Jane, no matter what.
你不能去作证 就这么定了
You won't testify, and that's final.
第二天晚上 我的门被人打出了洞
Next night, there was a hole in my door,
怀尔德死了
and Wilder was dead.
你觉得简跟这事有关吗
You think Jane was involved?
我一直在跟踪科瑞 想查明内情
I've been following Corey, see if I could find out more.
那很危险 乔瑟夫
That's dangerous, Joseph.
我试着去找克里斯托
And I tried to find Crystal,
问她知道些什么 但她失踪了
see what she knows, but she's disappeared.
她刚刚出狱
She just got out of jail.
我明天一早就去找她
I can talk to her first thing tomorrow.
剧集 | 铁证悬案(2003) | 导航列表